Amusement of Despair OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only kill a maximum of two people, anymore and Monokuma well have to deal with you >:3 also when a body is discovered, Monokuma well give the students a report containing (normally) the cause of death, time of death and other details about the body. Fingerprint scarners/things that pick them up and UV lights well not be readily available, however you may find some of these items. Any other questions at the moment?

Is that two students at a time? Or two students total? If it's total, some of my plans are ruined, haha. And so they'll get a basic autopsy report?

Two in total, and the autopsy's detail well vary because Monokuma is a jerk

Oh, shit. Well, looks like we'll have to be somewhat creative :D. Does that include self defense cases?

Oh... Well then, I'm getting held back in my strategy... Only 2 kills... Gotta make it count...

Anything beside death by natural causes is considered murder. Even accidents, if you are the cause you're the murderer. In the case of a suicide, the person who commited the suicide is the murderer.

What about tricking someone into killing another? You aren't the murderer, right?

Reactions: Infinatis
And if someone were manipulated to murder another, that would then make the manipulated person the murderer. Which means you can murder by proxy, and not have it count towards your.. well count.

Correct, you can trick people into killing and be innocent of the crime. Yes there are private rooms with locks.

Yes, it is up to you who you let into your room. But remember, sleeping any where that's not a room well be against the rules.

No, I ment to say a dorm. Sorry

I'll check, but I think its green we're waiting on

282592-anime-and-manga-girl-feeding-cats.jpg

Name: Lucy Holmes

Talent: Luck

Personalty: Lucy is a friendly girl who likes to be around others. Tho she puts everyone above herself in worth. She thinks of herself as an annoyance to others and well try to as helpful as possible. When she is comfortable with someone, Lucy is very kind and talkative, going on about her day and anything interesting she saw.

Background: Lucy comes from a normal home; mother and father, pet dog, white picket fence, the works. She went to the local high school and would get average grades. All of this would have been fine if it wasn't for her older sister, Jessie. Jessie was the top of everything, top of her class, best dancer in her school, Jessie was the best of everything she tried. The only thing she wasn't best at was being a big sister. Jessie would tease Lucy for not doing as well as her or for being annoying because of her faults. Jessie would call her 'Lucky' instead of Lucy to insult her, because she wasn't as lucky as her sister. Their parents never noticed because Jessie was the perfect daughter when they were around. When Lucy won the raffle to enter Hope's Peak, Jessie was furious and teased Lucy even more. Saying 'you're not smart enough for that school, you'll just annoy everyone with your stupidity'. Lucy would then dread of going to hope's peak.

Extra Info: Lucy's nickname name is Lucky, she doesn't like it. Lucy like animals as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.