Amusement of Despair OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea. Niji! If I delete Jack's entrance, can that open a spot for Kuroka?

I'm making a decision, seeing as we have added pass the 16, I am willing to add more. Also the equal parts girls and boys doesn't have to be a thing. However, once we are in the amusement park I well not take anymore people, no matter what. Does this seem fair to everyone?

Its fine, I just want to have fun

Infi, please no videos. I know you're just having fun, but I don't want the thread too cluttered. Pictures are okay tho :3

I'm also gonna have to find another GM to help me and Green. I didn't know being a GM was so much work lol I'll start looking around for one

Maybe after you finish the anime, because I want someone familiar with the games/anime. Sorry if that sounded rude

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Rei Ichiyusai [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: Ri-Ri, Rei-tan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Pansexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Talent: Gamer idol[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Super bubbly but has anxiety talking. Most people think she is a wierdo . [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Back story:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rei is the only child of a indie game designer Kazuma Ichiyusai. Ever since she was a toddler she beat every video game put in front of her. She broke a hundred high score records at the age of 13. Unfortunately Rei's parent's had died in a fire at her father's company when she was 15. After the death of her parents she locked herself in her room beating all the games she could. At the age of 19, Rei was recognized as Japan's best gamer after beating more than ten thousand games in 3 years. [/BCOLOR]

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
Please no videos, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.