American Paragons Redux

Was she planning to make another character? I think I missed that, maybe.

Also, I think our characters going on about the stench would be more justified now that Mire is taking Jim's place.
I believe she offered to do it. But your saying you don't recall that makes me think maybe I dun goofed it.

Hold on while I check the thread.

I can't just pretend I was there the whole time and everyone was ignoring me like a bunch of dicks? Heheh, nah, that's fine, I'll body swap with Jim. That way we won't have to drag around an extraneous NPC and stuff, too. Two birds with one stone and all that.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Also, I think our characters going on about the stench would be more justified now that Mire is taking Jim's place.
...Whoa.

Are we psychic? I think we're all psychic. Quick, get the tarot cards.

you need to be placed where Jim was
Question! Should we change every mention of "Jim" to Edward/Cartwright/Mire? Or should we go for something more subtle?

Buckley was wearing a "Hi, my name is Jim!" nametag, I think. Maybe Ed could inherit that too.

Question! Should we change every mention of "Jim" to Edward/Cartwright/Mire? Or should we go for something more subtle?

Buckley was wearing a "Hi, my name is Jim!" nametag, I think. Maybe Ed could inherit that too.
I don't think there's any need to edit the old posts, personally. Jim's posts are still going to show up in the thread either way, and we all know what's going on, so even if we end up rereading it later for our amusement there won't really be any confusion.

Jeremiah "Surge" Moore

Heroic Motivation:
Jeremiah has always believed there was more to life then working a dead end job, paying bills, and surviving on top ramen. As a fan of the golden age of superheroes, the opportunity to help others and fight crime seemed like a dream until now. So as devastating as the blast was, he considers it a godsend -- an opinion he keeps to himself.
Name: Jeremiah Moore
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 146lbs
Build: Athletic, and slender
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: HazelAmber​
Biography:
Loser.​

For the past twenty four years Jeremiah Moore has been called that word by everyone he's ever known. His parents, his teachers, his friends, and even his boss. A dreamer at heart, Jeremiah has never been able to move past mediocre achievements in his life which has earned him ridicule for as long as he could remember. Despite believing hard work and perseverance can accomplish anything, luck and motivation has never been on his side.

Dropping out of community college and on the verge of homelessness, his father offered him a job as a security guard at the Three Kings Power Plant. But just like every other job before, Jeremiah was fired after six months thanks to his disregard of security protocol, and lack of attentiveness. With no money, and once again on the verge of losing his tiny studio apartment, Jeremiah was able to score a job as Tech support at a calling agency in White Fence. At work at the time of the blast, Jeremiah awoke unscathed and the only survivor amongst the hundreds of others within his work building.​
Primary Archetype: Warrior
Secondary Archetype: Hunter
Manifestation:
Acting as a natural conductor Jeremiah can receive, and control electricity, and electrical objects. By absorbing the power within electronic objects or machinery, he can harness the electrical currents within his body allowing him to stun, shock, and paralyze his enemies. Because of his natural control, and attraction towards electricity Jeremiah can tap into most electronic devices with enough concentration. However his powers have no effect on electrical resistance materials such as rubber, or silicate. While in water, Jeremiah has a chance of "short circuiting" and electrocuting himself.​
Primary Empowerments: None yet.
Secondary Empowerments: None yet.
Signature: I, Valhalla, give Elendra full permission to put Jeremiah through hell and back, and even death if she so wishes.​

Heeeere we go. I'm going to be heading out for a bit, so once I return I'll fix any typos, and make changes. Hope he looks alright! ^^

Because of his natural control, and attraction towards electricity Jeremiah can tap into most electronic devices with enough concentration.
Can you please clarify this bit for me? Do you mean he's able to hack devices remotely, or he's able to like, listen in on other people's radios, or what?

He can hack into devices! I'll be sure to edit that part with more detail.

@Holmishire Dun suppose you'd be up for a collab sometime?

Well now, that escalated quickly.

Let's see how well all these new heroes react.

@Holmishire Dun suppose you'd be up for a collab sometime?
I'm in a short lull between university and work, so I have a lot of free time in the next couple days. I'll start getting busy Thursday night, so before then'd be great.

Hm, so just so I get this right, Ed (having switched with Jim) is now standing on a tiny ledge where the second floor door is? Just tryna get the layout right in my head before I post something.

Welp, I posted. Lemme know if that shit is whack or not.

I was just about to post when you ninja'd like a boss! :D

Overall, me and Zombehs determined that our actions would make sense either way, so we went ahead and posted it with but the slightest modifications. I hope this doesn't confuse things?

Gah, timing. You're right though, it should be okay. Maybe my character did his thing after you guys.

I am a little confused what you meant where it said he 'switched sides', though. He wasn't aiming his gun at his teammates. Unless you meant he literally switched sides on the buildings in the alleyway? >_o