American Paragons Redux

Gah, timing. You're right though, it should be okay. Maybe my character did his thing after you guys.

I am a little confused what you meant where it said he 'switched sides', though. He wasn't aiming his gun at his teammates. Unless you meant he literally switched sides on the buildings in the alleyway? >_o
OH

maybe i totes misread your post

I'll check and fix it.

EDIT: I read "he said" instead of "she said" and thought you were pointing the gun at us two instead of Hank and Morgan, thought you were pretending to switch sides as a distraction. I'll go fix my post now.

OH

maybe i totes misread your post

I'll check and fix it.

EDIT: I read "he said" instead of "she said" and thought you were pointing the gun at us two instead of Hank and Morgan, thought you were pretending to switch sides as a distraction. I'll go fix my post now.
Haha, it's all good. Just a minor difference.

HAHA WRONG IT WAS ME.

I'll edit the header next time I'm at Con's place. Doing anything with this phone is a pain.. The browser crashed three times before I could successfully load the Paragons IC thread. Blegh.

So we just need Valhalla and Stopwatched now? Cool beans.

Soon! I'm considering my options now that Avi's been bitch-slapped against a brick wall.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That moment of panic when you hit "Post Reply" halfway into your message. Don't do mobile, kids.

In other news: Take that, Val! Dazed men beat pregnancy any day.

It was a bit of a struggle throwing Jeremiah into the situation so suddenly for me, but after a long and overdue wait, the pregnancy was a success!

Congrats on your beautiful bouncing baby post, Valhalla!

Alright, gonna try to get a post up today or tomorrow ( probably today; distract me from cleaning >.> and maybe from how hot it is in the apartment, ugh, price of AC versus comfort of AC ;_; )

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

wait a moment.

EDWARD
ADRIAN
OKSANA
MORGAN
AVIDAN
JACKIE ( Jacquelyn )
JEREMY ( Jeremiah )

o_o

Neato burrito, I can standardise your names in my notes to all have 6 letters so things can all be neatly aligned. :D

Huzzah! And yes, heat can eat a dick. A bag of them even.

Oops, sorry for delays in the post (even though it's still within the timeframe that I said I'd get it up... for like another day even), I got distracted with things. Back to the writing mines for me.

I put up a short post. Couldn't really think of much else to add to it. Not sure if that's because I'm tired or there wasn't much I COULD do this round. Hope it's alright, anyway. Sleep times now.