Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, YES! Papa john's is superior

am i the only one who likes kale?

I wouldn't know since I never ate kale, but according to the number of recipes with kale in it, probably not.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand why people think more complex means it's fancier?

Nope. I don't know why either.

Am I the only one who thinks it's stupid to go out and drink, when you can invite people you actually like over to your house and do it?

No, but I take it one step further:

Am I the only one who doesn't understand WHY drinking seems to be a prerequisite for fun?

Nope. Although coffee usually a requirement for me. :P

Am I the only one who has their AC on in December? Seriously, it's like 79 degrees in my house....

Probably not, but I sure as hell don't - it's something like 10F outside (-10C)

Am I the only one who finds the action of shuffling cards soothing?

Yes, I can't even properly shuffle cards to save my life.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the taste of milk?

Probaby not. I don't have a problem with its taste, it's the aftertaste that I despise.

Am I the only one who dislikes Nutella?

Yes. That stuff is awesome.

Am I the only one that didn't want to wake up this morning?

Maybe. I kind of wanted to wake up then I didn't. But my dream ended anyway so even if I fell back asleep I would have experienced something else.

Am I the only one who thinks cat paws are cute?

yup there adorable.

Am i the only one who dislikes harveys

I'm not even sure what Harvey's you're talking about. o.O

Am I the only one who doesn't feel like their clothes are clean unless they use laundry detergent, fabric softener, scented crystals (The stuff that's supposed to make your clothes smell good) and dryer sheets?

Yes. Just a pass in the washer with normal detergent then a pass in the drier is plenty clean for most people.

Am I the only one who ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG?

ALL DAY LONG.

Am I the only one who has to build something to kill a spider and then 50% of the time I get done and its gone?

Yes. Because I don't kill the spider, I run away from it. I let it control my life.

Am I the only one who chomps down on their own thumb to make sure they can't turn into a Titan?

Yeah, I think you might be alone on that one.

Am I the only one who would chase around most animals trying to hug them, regardless of whether they would kill me or not?

Yes. I run away from animals.

Am I the only one who likes watching Korean variety shows?

Yes.

Am I the only one who's not looking forward to Christmas?

nope. its just another work day.

am i the only one annoyed with extended family?

Nope. I'm annoyed with my entire family.

Am I the only one who is sick and tired of hearing about all the people being killed by cops?

Status
Not open for further replies.