Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Sometimes I would sit there in complete silence and just stare at nothing, doing completely nothing. I love it.

Am I the only one who sometimes reads a message, but then forgets to reply to it?

Nope. It's really annoying ;_;

Am I the only one who, for shits and giggles, try to comprehend the size and scale of everything?

nope. i succeeded. now i try to reverse the process.

am i the only one who likes professional electronic sports?

I don't like any sports.

Am I the only one who watch Law and Order SVU on USA every day, sees the same episodes over and over, and never gets tired of them?

Probably.

Am I the only one that has a computer that takes 15 mins to load, forcing me to my iPad?

Yes, and you should clean it up as it's not normal behavior.

Am I the only one who actually opens my computer once in a while?

nope. tablets are awkward to type on.

am i the only one who hates typing on tablets?

Nope! it gets really hard to lean down and type, it hurts your back.

Am i the only one who pounds their head with their hand when they have a headache?

Nope, I thought I was the only one that did that, it helps ease the pain for some reason.

Am I the only one that wasted money on a keyboard attachment for my tablet just so I don't have to turn my computer?

For the headache thing: it's because most headaches are caused by high blood pressure in the brain, and the pressure you apply helps relieve that. However, I advocate rather putting continuous pressure on the head (find the spot that relieves best) than hitting yourself - concussions aren't a joke.

Anyhow, yes you are. I type most of it on my PC, and when I can't, the keyboard app I downloaded works marvels.

Am I the only one who needs a new computer though?

Yuup. I think 3 desktops, 3 laptops, and one MacBook is more than enough for a family of four. Half of them don't even get used, so I really doubt we would ever need a new one.

Am I the only one that can cure heartburn with a simple drink of water? That ability's slowly going away as I get older, but still.

yes. milk is a better idea.

am i the only one who thinks saber from fate stay night is mai waifu?

Don't know, because I don't watch any of that stuff. o.O

Am I the only one who doesn't watch anime? o.o

nope, not everyone lieks it

am i the only one who wants a threesome?

Nope, every other guy wants it as well.

Am I the only one who brushes my teeth while showering?

yup i do mine at the sink like pretty much everyone

Am i the only one who hates star trek?

YES! OUR FRIENDSHIP! DONE IT IS!

Am I the only man who wants Patrick Stewart to do me?

Yes.

Am I the only one that is greatly procrastinating right now?

( @Razilin yup that's how i lose all my friends, hating on their T.V shows)

Yup

Am i the only one that has Too Many Cooks stuck in my head?

Yep.

Am I the only one who likes Little Caeser's pretzel pizza better than normal pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.