Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Am I the only one that gets irritated when secrets are spread around the school so quickly, and it becomes open, but people still hesitate on telling you? Erggg...... Happened today, seriously.......

Probably not, because most of my friends back then also hated it, but I never cared and I'm out of school so HA.

Am I the only one who actually likes Windows 8.1?

Dunno what that is.. I might if I figure out what that is....

Am I the only one that likes multiple genres, but it's weird to like all of these for my gender? (I already know the answer, just checkin')

Not really. I like different genres for pretty much everything.

Am I the only one who wakes up every night, looks at the clock and calculates how much more time I have to sleep till I have to get up?

Oh my god, no, I do that every night.

Am I the only one who gets a certain word stuck in her head for no reason and repeats it mechanically for fun until it loses irs meaning?

No. My husband does that, but I think it's just to drive me fucking insane. I had to walk out of the house and slam the door in his face one time to get him to stop saying croissant.

Am I the only one who isn't a Marvel/DC/Star Wars junkie? All these new trailers have everyone going insane, and I'm just sitting here waiting for them to release the Cell trailer....

No, not at all! I was waiting for 3 months to go see Guardians of the Galaxy.

Am I the only one that feels weird admitting that?

Yes. Because Rocket Raccoon steals every scene and Marvel has the balls to release the soundtrack as an actual cassette tape. The cajones. Made of steel they are.

Am I the only one who prefers sleeping to standing?

No, if I could I would never wake up ever again because sleeeep.

Am I the only one who feels like they always run out of time?

Nope.

Am I the only one that gets random bouts of insomnia for no particular reason at all? Ya know, since we're talking about sleep here...

Nope.

Am I the only one who's getting tired of this ridiculous weather?

Nope. Last week I had to get my kids' jackets out. This week my AC is on.

Am I the only one who hates driving?

No. Flight power is best power.

Am I the only one who dislikes dancing?

Yes - even if you can't dance, random dancing is fun! No one cares if you can't dance, just that you're having fun! =)

Am I the only one who feels this incredible need to post RACKS everywhere?

Yes. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Am I the only one baffled by people's sheer will at ignoring public signage (like, "Door broken and locked, use other doo" yet they still try)?

Not at all.

Am I the only one who is just constantly tired all throughout the day, but is immediately wide awake when it becomes time to go to bed?

Nope happens to me a lot lol.

Am i the only one who gets mad when he sees somebody sagging, i hate seeing peoples underwear.

No. I freaking hate that... like I want to yank their pants up and slap the back of their heads from my annoyance.

Am I the only one that can't read more then one book at a time because my mind goes foggy with real life if I do?

Yeah. Then the stories get all mushed together and stuff gets confusing.

Am I the only one who loves just doing nothing at times?

Status
Not open for further replies.