Am I the only one?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I fall asleep watching my husband play games. I'd rather play myself.

Am I the only one who has to lay in bed for fifteen minutes in order to wake up?

yup - i do 30 minutes

am i the only one who regularly works out 6 days of the week?

At least in America.

Am I the only one who really sucks at cooking?

nope - i'm fairly helpless

am i the only one who dislikes sea urchin?

Never had it to be honest, but I don't plan to try it either.. so.. No.

Am I the only one that likes to just step in the car and drive to nowhere at all?

Yes. I hate driving in general.

Am I the only one who absolutely loves Jay and Silent Bob? I'd marry them both if they weren't fictional. :(

Yes. I think. Maybe. Eh.

Am I the only one who thinks that the Cyberplanner/Mr. Clever from Doctor Who is an insane-type hawt? 'Cause I really need to know.

I don't even know who they are. I don't watch Dr. Who.

Am I the only one who wishes that they could turn their air conditioning off in December? Seriously, this is getting ridiculous!

nope. i like warm.

am i the only one who likes jumping out of perfectly good windows?

Yes. That's why God invented doors....

Am I the only one who's been watching The Walking Dead marathon, even though I've seen ever episode since the first one at least a dozen times?

Yes. Or, at least, I don't qualify.

Am I the only one that lets chocolate melt in their mouth when eating the delicious treat as opposed to just chewing and swallowing?

Nope, that's how I eat M&Ms all the time.

Am I the only one who is thankful that 2014 is almost over? Worst. Year. Ever....

nope. i like progressing down the years

am i the only one on iwaku in his undies

Most assuredly not. I have bud light boxers on, yourself?

Am I the only one not doing anything for New Years?

I have four kids and no babysitter. Does that answer your question? :P

Am I the only one who needs more than 2 cups of coffee to wake up this morning?

Currently... Yes. All I need is my alarm clock.

Am I the only one who can NEVER decide what to eat?

Nope. I can't decide what to cook for lunch.

Am I the only one who's so bored that they're actually considering sleeping for the rest of the day?

nope. i have a fairly adventurous life. sleep is a great vacation! and comes every day!

am i the only one who thinks @Seiji Snow looks astonishingly like Kit Harrington?? =D

Hell Yea! :P

Am I the only one who thinks I'm posting far too much, and sleeping far too little for my own good?

Status
Not open for further replies.