2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Pretty much as it states. You answer if you have, or have not done the above mentioned thing, and then ask your own.

Am I the only one who sings along to the radio when they drive? o.O

Since my singing resembles the wails of a dying cat, I'm glad to say I refrain from humiliating myself and causing my fellow carmates extreme agnony.

Am I the only one who begins a book in the evening and looks up to see the sun's rising and the book's nearly done, but has no idea how the heck that happened?

• Thank You
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Nope! I do it all the time for pretty much every book that I've ever gotten hooked on. With The Wind Through the Keyhole, I had that happen two days in a row. lol

Am I the only one who thinks Obama has dumbo ears? Seriously, I've been pointing it out to people more and more, but no one else seems to notice it until I do. How can they not notice those huge ass satellite dishes on the side of his head!?!

Well, now that I think about it, his ears are kinda big...

Am I the only one who hears "you can't finish the assignment the night before its due" as a challenge?

No, but I will admit there have been several times when I've worked on an assignment hours before it was due. lol

Am I the only one who thinks that electronics today are possessed? Seriously, my phone randomly goes silent for no reason. I wouldn't think anything of it if it didn't happen to pretty much every phone I've owned over the years...

I agree there! My phone and ipad are both being faulty today, and there's no logical explanation for it! Seriously, sometimes I just want to throw them against a wall.

Am I the only one whose house seemingly becomes haunted when no one else is home?

Absolutely not though I fear mine may actually be haunted
Am I the only one who rushes to their bedrooms after you turn off all the lights?

Reactions: Immortal_Chaos
no, i turn of the lights only because i want to go to bed, so rushing to bed is a default action

am i the only one who wants a threesome at some point in life? hurr durr

Been there, done that. Wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.

Am I the only one who likes when the wind howls? o.O

Been there, done that. Wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.
Am I the only one who likes when the wind howls? o.O
You are my new favorite human being, but sour that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

And yes, you are. I like the silence.

Am I the only one who thinks wearing black trousers, black button-down shirts, and black ties every day is acceptable profesisonal wear?

You are my new favorite human being, but sour that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
And yes, you are. I like the silence.
Am I the only one who thinks wearing black trousers, black button-down shirts, and black ties every day is acceptable profesisonal wear?
I'm just going to chalk it up to me being a rather wild teenager and leave it at that. :P

And yes, you are, but I'm a stay at home mom, so my professional wear is anything other than pajamas. XD

Am I the only one who thinks the Hunger Games trilogy wasn't all that? I mean, they were alright, but I wouldn't rave about them.

Reactions: Beatrix
Nope, I hate that trilogy.

Am I the only one who after a hot shower loves to open up the window and feel freezing cold air waft in?

Yes you are. Isn't the point of a hot shower to get warm and STAY WARM?

Am I the only one who hates it when people watch the movie without reading the book?

Yes. I like movies. I like books. I don't care which order.

Am I the only one here who is MAI WAIFU for Saber and Rin? (Fate Stay Night series)

Yes, because I have no clue what you're talking about! The only Rin I know is from Inuyasha. :P

Am I the only one who has spent the past year keeping track of what is going on with the Dark Tower movies? Still in the dark....; ; Ron Howard hasn't given up though!

I have not done that. The roosterteeth movie on the other hand ...

Am I the only one replaying Rage and thinking its a lot better now then when it came out?

Yes, because I don't even know what Rage is, never heard of it.

Am I the only one that really badly wants to play Five Nights at Freddy's 2, but is too afraid to because it looks soo much more worse than the first game?

Probably not.

Am I the only one that can't sleep if it goes far passed my sleeping cycle?

Nipe, but i have really weird sleeping patterns.

Am I the only one that actually likes the music they play in the grocery store?

Status
Not open for further replies.