Alteria Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Mari had only just gotten the nightie delivered and wore it solely for her new friend's benefit, otherwise she would be nude.
"Yeah... I am happy that I got to be with you, I... Am not very good at making friends... Or even acquaintances... So I was worried I might be paired with someone who didn't like me..."

"Well no need to worry about that." She smiled reading her book as it got more and more into a romance scene. Blushing as the image of her and Mari kissing flashing in her head she turned off her tablet setting it aside. "I'm kind of glad I got paired with someone I knew and trust as well." She said trying to cool down her heated thoughts.

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
"Ahh! So we both had the same thoughts! We were destined partners!"
Mari declared, hugging her partner suddenly and pressing against her as a way to express her joy, though it had the secondary effect of popping her barely contained breasts from her dress, something she didn't notice.

Alana blushed as she felt the spongie touch of breasts pressing against her side. She bit her bottom lip as she looked to Mari trying to get a look at these small mounds pressing to against her.

It was very easy to see her small breasts with their little pink nipples standing at attention, though Mari's face was currently pressed against Alana and she could not see her own exposure, though knowing her she might not even care about it.

"U-um Mari I have to confess. As my mind is driving me crazy." Alana gulped before speaking again. "I want to test something this may be awkward but I might have an attraction to girls." She said blushing enough to see through her dark skin. "May we um kiss again?" She finally asked her heart racing as she anticipated the answer.

Mari was well aware of her own attraction to girls... They were so much softer and prettier... Though she had met a few women who were FAR from soft.
The request made her mind go blank for a moment, this gorgeous woman wanted a kiss? She had already taken her first so there was no reason to say no...
"Umm... I might... Actually like that?..."
She replied.

Listening to the reply she gulped placing her hands on Mari's shoulders. Alana made a sigh before leaning in for a kiss. Once their lips touched she soon would do some small kisses before gently opening up Mari's mouth with her tongue wrapping around the other's. Her body gently pressed against her partner's as she was loosing herself to the velvet touch of their kiss.

Mari puckered her lips the way she had seen people do at home, though she had no actual experience unless you counted the earlier mishap.
She found herself melting into the kiss, her arms wrapping around the other woman as she tried to hold the kiss as long as she possibly could, though eventually she needed to breathe and broke away, panting slightly.
"Umm... H..how was that?"
She asked after a minute.

Last edited:
Alana was entranced by the kiss but still pulled back a trail of saliva following her mouth. Realizing what she did Alana pulled the covers over her face feeling super embarrassed as she took that kiss way too far from a simple one. "I'm sorry I just sort of last myself there." She said just peering over the blanket trying to hide her embarrassment. Though her body was aching for something but she didn't know what that was. Sure she knew what is to happen next but never really learned them from books as the intimate touch was masked by beautiful words and innuendos.

Mari was very much aroused right then, and she knew EXACTLY what would normally happen next... She had quite a supply of erotic novels that she had read many times... Of course it was usually between a man and a woman... And she didn't think it was really appropriate to do it with someone she barely knew.
"It's fine! I umm... I got a little lost there myself... I never knew a kiss could be so good".
She admitted.

"Really?" Alana looked at Mari before looking away once again. She was still embarrassed but she wanted more. Wrapping her arms around Mari again Alana moved in for another kiss as their lips touched she used her thumb to gently open the other's mouth so that they could go even deeper into the kiss. Her body ached but didn't know what to do to soothe it. This is honestly the first time she was very intimate with someone before. But her body started moving on it's own as her hand came down to Mari's chest gently groping the soft and spongy right breast gently.

"Yeah... You... Are kinda my first kiss though so it's not like I have anything to actually go on though... So don't get too excited about anything I say...."
Mari warned before moving into another kiss eagerly, deciding they were well past the point of an experimental kiss she willingly opened her mouth to deepen it, the delicious feelings washing through her body causing her to curl up her body, one of her knees moving right into Alana's crotch.

Alana felt the knee rub against her crotch as she pulled away from the kiss to let out a surprised moan. Looking down under the covers at the leg between her legs curious on that feeling she just felt. She moved her hips gently rubbing against the leg between her legs letting out soft moans as the pleasure went up her spine. Pulling down the night gown Mari was wearing she cupped her mouth around a nipple gently licking and sucking.

Mari released a confused whimper as her friend/possibly more pulled away, only to gasp in pleased shock as her nipple was sucked, there was no point pretending now, they were having full blown sex right then.
Realizing where her knee was she began intentionally driving it into her crotch.

Feeling the pressure of Mari's knee moaned a bit louder her panties becoming soggy from what is happening. Pushing away she sat up in the bed sliding off the sports bra and panties she had on. Alana now was fully exposed as she came back to Mari full force with a kiss. She knew how good it felt to rub against the other's knee so she reached down with her hand to rub Mari's privates gently.

Mari's already skimpy nightdress soon turned transparent from her own juices and after a slightly longer wait, was pushed up above her pussy, baring the slightly hairy mound.
"Ahh... I..it's so good..."
Mari mumbled as pressed her breasts against those of Alana.

Alana feeling the wetness of her partner and hearing the reaction she knew she had to keep going. Though she knew nothing other than rubbing. She kept rubbing the wet slit as it started to make rather lewd noises. "W-wow you must be really aroused right now." She said as she continued with her rubbing stunned by how erotic a girl's body actually is.

Mari was rubbing her partner almost urgently, as if it would relieve her own need somehow.
"Umm... Y..yeah... I really am... ALmost painfully so..."
She admitted.

Alana looked at her in confusion. "Painfully? How can I make you feel better?" She asked really not understanding what to do. She has never done this to herself let alone anyone else.