Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Maribelle Fuun sighed nervously as she looked up at what would be her new home for as long as she was a student, Alteria academy, one of if not the most prestigious learning facility in the known world! And she had managed to get in! Her dream of becoming like her childhood mysterious hero was one step closer to fruition! Of course, she still had to actually graduate, which according to what she had been able to find, was no easy task.

Arriving at what she assumed to be a meeting area from the large amount of students gathered there, Mari began the process of acquiring something absolutely critical to her school life... Friends! If she didn't make some now, she would likely end up alone or at the very least struggle to break into a clique, not that she really needed many friends, just one or two would be enough for her to have some emotional support while not taking too much of her time.

It has been a long flight to the Alteria capitol from the northern continent of Sadonia. Alana looks onto the academy as they land onto the air deck. The door opens as she walks out placing her bags on a cart to be carried to her quarters. Walking down to the main hall she stood next to the other girl that just entered. She was definitely out of place with her long white hair and darkened skin which was typical of Sadonians.

The head master walked up to give a speech about the rules and what everyone was here for. "Welcome to Alteria Academy. Now you may have noticed that this school is segregated by gender this side of this school is the girls sector while just behind us is the grand hall of the boys sector. That won't mean that you won't fight beside the boys but it does mean while you are in the academy you will only know of the girls in your classes. Both sectors can mingle in the courtyard but must not enter the building of the art sector. If you are caught in the opposite sector you will be expelled." She paused for a moment to look over the crowd before talking again. "Battles between students are permitted but must be overlooked by a professor. Now don't let these battles get out of hand you aren't here to fight each other. You are here to train to defend against the evil that plague our lands. Now you will all be sent to your quarters that have been randomly selected for you and sent in the letter of acceptance so take today to get comfortable with your roommate."

Alana looked at the number on her paper and set forth towards the dorms. Once in front of the door with her number she walked in noticing she was the first one in.

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Maribelle watched and listened to the speaker with almost complete attention, though her gaze did occasionally stray to the dark skinned woman standing next to her, she was very exotic looking, and Mari found herself thinking what that skin might feel like... Though she quickly banished that thought from her mind.

After the headmaster finished talking and everyone headed off to their rooms Mari quickly wandered off as well, though her less than stellar attention span meant that it took her nearly twenty minutes to reach her room.
"Hahh! I got totally turned around! Jeez... I should get a map or something..."
She declared, entering her room and flopping down on an unoccupied bed, looking over to her roommate a minute later.
"Oh!"
She said simply, recognising the dark girl she had been glancing at earlier.

Alana stared at the stranger walking into her room guessing this must be her roommate. "There was a map on the back of your letter. I didn't really need it since I studied it before I came here from Sadonia." Her accent was apparent that she definitely wasn't from Alteria. "Pleased to meet you. I am Alana Hirisha." She said holding out her hand for a handshake. She would do the Sadonian greeting but it would seem rather other worldly here she thought.

"T..there is?..."
Maribelle asked, feeling her face heat up as she turned over her rather badly crumpled letter and saw that there was indeed a map.
"Oh... I feel kind of silly now..."
She mumbled before suddenly brightening up as the girl introduced herself and immediately returned the favor.
Oh! Yeah, pleased to meet you, my name is Maribelle Fuun, though you can just call me Mari!"
She declared, taking and shaking the offered hand.

Alana smiled a little at the crazy antics of her roommate then turned to her bags to put up her clothing and armor. Her sword and shield was tied to her bag as she placed them next to her bed. "I don't have many clothes for these mild climates here in Alteria. Maybe I should of stopped the market for more appropriate clothing." She said looking at her clothes that were mostly pelts and thick fabric for colder climates.

Seeing her roommate attend to her bags reminded Mari that she had yet to put away her own things and she quickly set about doing so, starting with a very heavy looking set of gauntlets, which she gave a quick look over before returning them to their bag and moving on to her other things.
Mari glanced over at her roommate's clothing and seemed very interested.
"Ooh! They look really soft, can I touch some of them?"
She asked curiously.
"And we can go clothing shopping together! I only brought a few outfits myself..."

Alana thought it was weird for someone to ask for them to touch her clothes but her clothes did seem to be exotic by Alterian standards. "Sure go ahead." She replied sitting on the bed as the clothes she was wearing was rather uncomfortable for this climate. Sliding off her top layer she revealed a black tank top underneath. "I need to get used to this climate. Normal clothing is probably going to be hot even when it may not be for you."

"Yay! Thank you!"
Mari half shouted as she moved closer and ran her hand over the softest looking items, they were as nice to touch as she had suspected they would be, but definitely too warm.
"These will be great in the winter... I didn't actually pack any winter clothing".
She admitted, apparently unsphased by her roommate stripping off a layer, after all it would be quite hot in that outfit.
"Ahh! You do look really hot... Ahh! I mean in the overheated way!"
She clarified after a moment.

Alana raised a brow, confused at Mari as she tried to fix her previous sentence. She then thought to switch the conversation as she wanted to know more about her new bunk mate. "So why did you come to Alteria Academy?" She asked trying to ask a ice breaking question.

The question seemed to work quite well as a distraction, and Mari's blush seemed to fade instantly as she jumped on the chance to change the subject.
"Oh! I wanted to be a hero! When I was younger someone saved me from a monster... And that was when I knew I had to do the same! Learn to fight and protect people from monsters!"
She broke into what she thought was a heroic pose.
"So... What about you? Why did you come all this way?"

Alana listened to the rather childish dream of her roommate before she was struck with a question. Alana's hands clenched the sheets of the bed as she brought up her reason. "I want to rid the world of the monstrosities that plague these lands. They took my family away from me and I want repay the favor." Her voice was cold and filled with anger. It seemed like a hard subject to talk about. And she was a little reluctant to say it as she just met this girl, but she was gonna live with her the rest of her time here so it would be said sooner or later.

Mari blushed faintly at the seriousness of her roommates reason for attending the academy when compared to her own admittedly childish dreams, she actually felt quite bad but was not exactly sure how to comfort people.
"That... Is actually pretty sad... Umm! But it's really cool that you are strong enough to fight!"
She added, having seen people who just... Gave up, they didn't commit suicide or anything like that... But they may as well have been dead.
After a couple minutes the socially inept girl fell back on what she did know as a child.
"Do... Do you want a hug?..."

Alana looked to Mari when she asked to give a hug and smiled. "I feel your concern but no I'm fine. So I guess we have this day off you want to wall around the academy?" She asked standing up tying her jacket she had on to her waist.

Mari was a little disappointed at the lack of a hug... Her comforting skills were now exhausted.
"Oh! Yeah, I guess we do have time to explore today... Lead the way!"
Mari asked as she followed the other girl, happy to do something vaguely social with her new roommate.

Looking at the map they navigated through the winding halls to the courtyard where boys from the boys side of the academy were hanging out and getting to know the girls they will maybe working with. Alana wasn't really interested in small talk with people she would only know in training and missions. But that didn't stop one of the boys singling her out from the crowd due to her skin.

"You're a transfer student from Sadonia. You know I don't see many Sadonians."

Alana looked over to him and kind of shrugged him off. "I'm sure you tell all the girls from other nations that." She remarked back as she gave him the cold shoulder.

"Are all Sadonians so cold? Or are you just not into talking." He asked puzzled by her remark.

Alana looked at him as he seemed to figure her out. "Sorry I'm just trying to get the lay of the land but maybe on a few training exercises we can get to know each other." She said grabbing Mari and heading back to the academy.

Mari herself was not interested in talking to any of the boys, having never really advanced beyond the boys are icky stage, and much preferred to stick near Alana pretending she didn't notice any of them... Though there were not many who actually paid attention to her with such an exotic girl right next to her.

Watching how easily Alana deflected their attention, Mari was a little impressed, and let out a squeak as she was grabbed and pulled along back to the academy.
"Hahh... I never manage to escape conversations that easily..."

Alana heard Mari's remark and looked back. "Eh I might have been a little to quick to throw him away. But right now I'm not much into getting to know someone if I don't have to. It causes distractions." She said letting out a sigh. Alana was navigating the halls noting landmarks for Mari to pay attention to trying to teach the halls to her roommate.

"Oh? So you wanna avoid distractions? Hahh... I knew it... Everything about you just screams heroic... I think I might be outclassed!"
Mari stated more to herself than anyone else, she was starting to think that maybe she wasn't cut out to be a hero... Especially when compared to Alana.
Mari was doing her best to remember the landmarks she was shown, and managed to memorize at least half of them.
Clearly, directions was not her strong point at all.

She sighed a little. "Though if I make friends it's not like I'm going to ignore them. Some distraction are alright." Alana and Mari found themselves back into the room as she closed the door behind them. Taking off her rather thick and war pants she reveals that she is wearing skin tight shorts underneath as she was wearing layers. Her legs glistens with sweat as it was rather hot on the pants she had. Taking a towel and some clothes she walked to the bathroom door. "I'm going to take a shower my whole lower half is a sweaty mess." She closed the door noticing that the bath was rather large could fit two people so she thought to just take a bath. Though she never had a bath outside a metal tub. Turning the knob she let the water flow as she took off the rest of her clothes.