Alteria Academy

"Oh! Then I will have to make sure to be your friend so you have someone to talk to!"
Mari declared, as she entered their room and sat down again, looking slightly uncomfortable, she was not wearing panties so the seam of her dress was chafing quite badly.
Mari couldn't help but stare as the other woman removed her outer pants.
And lay down on her bed, legs towards the bathroom door as she waited for the bathroom to be free.

After washing off her sweat she came out of the bathroom. She was dressed in the skin tight clothes she had under her outer clothing as like an extra thermal covering. But when not paired with her normal clothing it's rather cooling. Alana was still drying her hair as she wrapped it up in the towel.

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
The skin tight clothes seemed to enhance the figure that Mari had guessed was there, and she openly stared for a minute before shaking it off and standing up.
"Oh! That was quicker than I expected! I think I'll take a shower now..."
She stated, skipping over to the bathroom and entering, not bothering to bring either a towel of change of clothes.

Alana laid on the bed while her hair dried in the towel as she pulled out her slab(A type of touch screen device) Checking up on the news of ger home kingdom. Other than a few blizzards and tourists getting caught in avalanches. They should learn bot to come on the snowing season by now. She thought to herself as she sighed hearing no deaths so far this year which relieved her.

After a while in a very hot shower, Mari finally emerged, dripping wet and naked as she quickly ran across their room to dig a towel out of her possessions, she was blushing a little but didn't seem too fussed about her nudity in front of the woman who was now her roommate, after all, they were likely to accidentally see each other in many states of undress in the future.
"Oh! What are you looking at?"
Mari asked curiously, glancing at the woman on the bed.

Alana watches as her roommate awkwardly stumbles about to cover up she smiled slightly as it was an amusing scene. Hearing the girl ask about what she was looking at she turned the slab for Mari to look at the page. "I'm just reading local news back in my home kingdom. Just wondering what has happened since I've been gone."

After finding a towel Mari wrapped it around herself, looking both pleased and somehow disappointed for a moment before she looked over at the slab.
"Ahh, well at least it looks like nothing too bad has happened... No deaths".
She commented.

Alana nodded. "Tourists going to the mountains during fresh snow and a lot of avalanches happen." She said. "But everyone has been safe this year I guess."

"I wish the forested areas were so safe now... Already three deaths near my home from monster attacks... Though they were mostly travelers who thought they would have a little adventure..."
Mari said as she flopped onto her bed in just the towel.

"Well we don't see any until summers. Then they raid our homes and villages destroying every once of someone living there." She said. "But once winters come they freeze solid and get buried under the snow."

"Ahh! W..well at least you have a short break for the winter... I would prefer summer though.
Mari declared before thinking of something.
"So when they are frozen and buried... Can you dig them up and slay them?"

"Yeah if you can find them. Most people die on those incursions mainly due to rogue ice storms." She sighed. "So it's best to hold out until summer and enjoy the peace."

"Ahh! That's sad... But at least you get a period of peace, must be nice even if it IS in the winter".
Mari stated as she lay down on her bed, looking a little tired.

"I guess." She sighed getting up seeing if she can make it cooler in the room with the thermometer. "Mind if I turn on some cool air?" She asked looking back at Mari. "I promise I won't make it cold enough that I've starts forming."

"I don't mind at all! I can just grab a blanket or put on a jumper... But there is only so much you can take off".
Mari said as she proceeded to pull a blanket around herself.

She turned it down slightly then sat down on her bed. "Well if it gets too cold in here we can always do what we do in my kingdom. Since sometimes even clothes can't warm you up the body heat if another does the trick just fine." Alana said. "So I won't find it weird if you get cold enough just jump in my bed and use my warmth."

Shared body heat was actually not too strange for Mari, having shared beds with her family before.
"Ahh! I... Might actually do that..."
She agreed.

Alana smiled before going back on her tablet to start reading a book. The book was a fantasy romance. An old story told by her people just a more in depth version. The book was full of warriors fighting over one princess but she fell in love with the weakest of the bunch. And they had to run through trials to win her hand at marriage.

Mari was very susceptible to the cold, a bad combination with her clothing tendencies... And she soon crawled into her room mate's bed, under her blanket since her own was still packed.
"What are you reading now?"
She asked curiously.

"Just an old fairytale of my kingdom." Alana replied looking over as her roommate got comfortable. She felt the bare skin of Mari brush up against hers. As she forgot Mari was still naked from after the shower. Trying not to mind it she blushed slightly as she soon felt a nipple brush against her arm. Alana had a secret that she herself didn't quite understand as she had an attraction to other girls. She had many dreams that was her as the knight saving the princess. Though she thought it was just cause she read so many of those types of books.