Alteria Academy

"Oh? Is it a good read?"
She asked, glancing at the pad for a second before seeming to lose interest and pressing against Alana a bit more before finally seeming to have gotten comfortable.
She had to hide a gasp as her nipple brushed against skin, and blushed as she realized what she was doing... That didn't make her stop at all and she soon managed to actually fall asleep.

Alana closed the tablet looking at the sleeping Mari. She sighed as tried to get rid of the blush. Turning off the light of the lamp she moved down into the sheets to get comfortable wrapping an arm around Mari pulling her close making sure their body heat was being shared. She stared at Mari's face as she slept face heating up with a blush again. Alana sighed as even though she has done this so many times in the winter with other people this is somehow uncomfortable.

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
Mari would sleep until the next day unless woken, she was quite exhausted after her travel.
She was unfortunately quite cuddly in her sleep, often rubbing against Alana as she shifted about, she seemed to have no shame... At least in her sleep, if she was called out Mari would doubtless be humiliated.

Alana blushed more as Mari moved around in her sleep. At one point she felt Mari's knee press against her crouch. She moved up to avoid Mari's knee. Placing her roommates head on her chest.

Mari seemed to finally stop moving so much as she fell into a deeper sleep.
"Soft pillow...."
She mumbled.

Alana sighed as she finally went to sleep. After a long night she woke up noticing Mari was still asleep on her chest. She nudges her roommate trying to wake her up. "Wake up we have to get ready for our first day of classes." She said still nudging Mari.

(I wasn't getting hangouts notifications)
Mari woke up and pulled her face away from Alana with a gasp, falling right out of bed with an audible thud.
"Whaa?! S..sorry! I hope I didn't bother you at night.... I can get really umm... Cuddly..."
She explained.

Alana smiled blushing a bit. "It's fine you did nudge my crotch a little bit last night but I moved so you can move freely." She said looking at the naked Mari sprawled out on the floor blushing more.

"Ahh! Sorry... I didn't mean to do that..."
She apologized, getting up and dressing quickly, forgoing underwear for some reason as she did.
"Uhh... Did you sleep well? I did... I was really comfy".

Getting out of bed she went to go slide on some clothes but not all. "Yeah I slept fine." She replied just sliding on her pants and boots. Alana heard a knock at the door as she went to open it. A teacher stood there. "Today you will be with me for your first combat evaluation." The teacher already had students behind her.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Mari put on a pair of tough looking boots, which looked completely out of place with the dress she was wearing, it seemed she either didn't care what she wore, or was terrible at dressing herself.
"Oh! So you are our teacher? Nice to meet you".
She said with a slight curtsy.

Alana bowed before going to grab her sword and shield. "Well hopefully we don't let you down." Alana said strapping the sword in its sheathe on her hips. The teacher smiles before speaking again. "Looking forward to seeing your skills in action. Now when you're ready we can head out to the training forest."

Mari grabbed her gauntlets and strapped them on before walking to the door.
"I am one hundred percent ready to go!"
She declared, quashing the butterflys in her stomach.

They head out to the forest but it was surrounded by a huge domed fence. "In here we will test your combat skills. In here is trapped nekrona that you will have to defend yourself from. The teachers will keep an eye on you making sure no one dies but you ate completely alone other than teaming up with a fellow classmates." The teacher opened the gate watching as everyone walked in. "Have fun and stay safe."

Alana took no time to start off headed into the darkness of the forest.

Mari was incredibly nervous as she she entered the forest, she was alone, there were Nekrona somewhere around... And she knew one way that always helped her relax.
Though looking back, it was probably a terrible idea while in a confined space with other people, she found a somewhat sunny place, and stripped off, using her dress as a sheet to lay on as she tried to calm herself, not really paying attention to the surroundings.

Alana found Mari again looking at her nude body in the open air. Blushing she walked up using her shield to cover up Mari. "What are you doing?"

Mari had been quite relaxed and was more than a little surprised as Alana found her.
Jumping to her feet she made an effort to cover up, blushing furiously.
"Umm... Well I... Quite enjoy this... And I... Thought it might be a way to calm down?..."
She replied.

Alana grabbed her shield back trying to calm her mind. She was really questioning her attraction now as Mari was along it hard to not act on these feelings. Her attention was diverted as a nekrona jumped out at her as she pushed it back with her shield.

"Hahh?! N..nekrona?!"
Mari stated the obvious as she took advantage Alana blocking and ran still nude to punch the beast with an armored fist, satisfied by the sound the impact made.

Alana took the advantage impaling the nekrona. "Well that was out of the blue though we are in a infested forest."