Allies or Enemies

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Youhei jumped slightly, "...uh....o-okay...." he tried to let out a little laugh

Mizuki's reaction was so funny that he couldn't help but cover his belly and laugh, it'd been the best laugh since his mother passed away eight years ago. He clears the tears that had rolled down and fought hard to control himself but to no avail, "You're... so funny..."

"......I......I am?" Mizuki blinked

".......I don't know....." he shrugged

Ryuunosuke smiled, perhaps this isn't as bad as he thought it would be. He approaches him and pinned him down on the tree, "Are you seriously ready for marriage?"

".....i.....I don't know..........but......I know....it must be better.....than home...."

Ryuunosuke smirked at his comment, his hands played with Mizuki's silky hair before sliding down his neck and his spine, touching it playfully while his lips approaches his tender ears and sucks on it a little before whispering into it, "Are you certain about that?"

".....w......what are you doing?" Mizuki asked nervously, unsure of what was going on

A smirk grew on his face, he'd enjoyed teasing him. Not stopping his actions, he explained, "Giving you a taste of what's to happen after we get married. Don't you know? Everybody will be so excited to hear about what we do?" Ryuunosuke moved down and nibbled on his neck.

"hah" he let out a little gasp, ".........why......"

'Well humans are curious creatures, don't you know? They wanner know everything we do on bed, and there's no hiding it. Especially we're both guys... Makes it even more exciting for them.' He responded, his hands playing with his hair.

"..........I don't see how.....but.......I guess....that makes sense....the curiosity thing...."

"So... Are you ready to fulfill those sick minds of theirs?" He asked, kissing his forehead.

"....I........I don't know....."

Ryuunosuke shrugged, deciding not to further stress him. Releasing him from his embrace, he said, "Well just get ready for that. I'll not disturb your peace now, lunch will be served in fifteen minutes. I'll wait for you in the dinning room." With that said, he left him alone.

".....stress?" he blinked. He didn't understand a lot of what was going on, but his mother wasn't there, so it was okay. What could be worse than her? He went inside and found the dining room.

((sorry >.< I brain farted......just cut out the stress part))

Ryuunosuke had a lot going in his mind as he returned to his room, there was mixed feelings about the future between him and Migami. He's not exactly sure how he's going to handle interacting with him, especially the bedroom part. He's pansexual but he hated to be forced into a situation like this. Sighing he turned the doorknob and in his room was a woman who'd practically threw herself on him, catching him by surprise.