Allies or Enemies

"no...why would I do that?"

"oh....well....I'm not"

"I'm not humoring you"

"....I don't understand.....but okay"

"Nevermind... I'll go check if the food is ready or not." Ryuunosuke raised and made his way to the kitchen. He'd needed some time to cool himself down. He'd no idea how to face the younger male anymore.

"........" Mizuki stood, going to explore a little

The meal would take another fifteen minutes or so before it's ready to be served. He returned to the room only to find Mizuki missing. "Little one?" He called out to him but receives no response.

Mizuki didn't hear him. He'd found his way outside and into a garden

Ryuunosuke don't have the fainest idea where Mizuki had decided to go, he curses under his breath--why did he go? He exited the room and made his way to the library, only to find it to be a wasted trip.

Mizuki sat on the ground, enjoying the feeling of being outside for once

Frustrated, Ryuunosuke walked towards the window that faces the garden where he saw the man he's looking for. Hurriedly, he moved with the garden as his destination. "Why did you left the room?" He asked, a little breathless as he approaches the younger male.

Mizuki turned to look at him. Already sitting on his knees, he quickly bowed, "I-I'm sorry...I-I didn't think you were coming back...and.....I wanted to go outside......I-I'm sorry...."

Ryuunosuke heaved a sigh of relive, at least he is safe. He was getting worried for no apparent reason, Mizuki is old enough to take care of himself after all. He had no idea why he is getting worked up for.

He waved his hand and replied, "It's alright, I just wasn't expecting you to leave the room. You've not been to the outside before?"

"......oh..........no........I haven't......well.....I did once.....but I got in trouble for it...."

The older male chuckled at Mizuki's stuttering, but he had quickly recovered from it. "Don't worry, you aren't in trouble with me. I was just worried about you, that's all. You had got me worried that you'd been kidnapped by some aliens or something." He laughs at his own silliness.

".....kidnapped.....by...aliens?" Mizuki blinked

"Yah... Don't you know?" Ryuunosuke kept a straight face and looked right into his eyes before losing control and laughing out loud. "I was just kidding, you don't have to take it so seriously."