Allies or Enemies

"um.......I-I don't know........ um...........d-didn't you just say something about lunch?" Mizuki was used to just listening, so it was easy for him to hear mumbling

"Lunch? You're hungry now? Perhaps I should ask the kitchen to speed up." Ryuunosuke comprehended.

"n-n-no! i-it's okay! I-I-I'm not really that hungry right now!"

Alright, this is going to be an awkward day, he wondered to himself. "If you says so... But are you really certain that you wish to marry me? I could always seek help from my father to decline this marriage."

"...........I-I'm used to not having a choice....so it doesn't bother me...."

"Now I'm offering you one, do you or do you not wish to marry me. Because marriage is for a lifetime, especially because of our status. I do not want you to regret your actions later." Ryuunosuke asked, straightening his back. He doesn't mind marriage since it's just formality to him. He'd expected his father to arrange someone for him in the name of extending the "royalty" name, but if he's married to a guy, he can kiss goodbye to the kids already. Unless his brother who's in another land manages to find his own partner. However as far as he understands, he's in a similar situation with him.

"I'm certain that you'd heard from Daitaro that it's impossible for me to fall in love, and it's not your gender at the issue. I just don't get those fuzzy feelings at all. You'll not be happy with me, that I can reassure you."

"well......I've never felt any feelings that refer to love........in my opinion...any place is better than home.....and you are nice.........a-and it would mean keeping peace.....so.....I-I guess so...yeah, I'm okay with marrying you"

"So you're practically jumping from one jail to another? Wow~ I have no idea what to say anymore, if that's your wishes then go ahead and do what you want to." Ryuunosuke shrugged, if the victim is alright with this treatment, then he don't have any grounds to comment on it any longer.

"So I'll show you around the place after lunch, just to get yourself similar with the castle. But don't worry, it's not as big as yours so you shouldn't have a problem with that."

Mizuki nodded, "thank you, really.....but I don't see how this would be a jail..." People were so nice here, how could it be anything like jail?

"Have you ever thought that one day you might find the one you love but you can't be together because you're married to me?" Ryuunosuke asked, pointing to his chest. "And besides, royalty family has a lot of dumb formalities to follow. It's suffocating to say the least. You have to watch your every action and all. It's so troublesome."

".....I always watch my every action.........and......I've never even thought about finding someone I love...."

"Precisely because you need to watch your movement that's why it's such a pain." Ryuunosuke rolled his eyes, obliviously the younger male doesn't get what he'd trying to express. But then an ingenious idea appeared in his mind, if words doesn't work, perhaps action will. "Well if we get married, the we're expected to do this now." He smiled before leaning in and pulling Mizuki forward and planting his lips against his.

"....?" Mizuki blinked in confusion when he was pulled toward the male, his eyes widening when he was kissed.

Ryuunosuke releases the younger male from the kiss, to be honest, it actually felt good but he's keeping that to himself. "Do you get it now? Little one, can you honestly do that for the rest of your life? Cause that's not the only thing we'll be doing."

"t....that was so.....strange....." Mizuki was in a bit of shock

Ryuunosuke nodded his head and responded, "That's why it won't work out for us, you don't swing that way right?"

"....swing?" he waved his arm a little, making his kimono sleeve swing back and forth

Ryuunosuke chuckled at his cuteness, "You don't get it do you? I meant you're not gay right?"

".....I don't know.....I mean.....i-it wasn't bad....."