Allies or Enemies

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
mizuki sat at the table, his head lowered. He waited quietly

'Ryuunosuke~ I missed you so much, you heartless bastard. Getting married without telling me is the worst.' The girl squealed and squeeze him tightly. Struggling to free himself, Ryuunosuke spoke, 'I just knew about it today too.'

'Aww... I heard he's in the dinning room, come on let's go.' She dragged him out of the room and towards the dinning hall.

Mizuki heard footsteps. He looked to see who was coming

'Come on now...' Her voice sounded rushed but excited, she'd wanted to see Ryuunosuke's partner.

'Alice I can walk by myself.' He groaned in frustration but was released when Alice saw Mizuki. She ran and hugged the man and pulled on his cheeks, 'You're so cute...'

Mizuki tensed up, obviously scared about being attacked by a random lady, and having his cheeks practically ripped off

Growling in frustration, he moved towards the duo and picked Alice by the end of her dress and dragged her away from the terrified Mizuki. She gave her fair share of struggles of course but under Ryuunosuke's strong arms, they amount to nothing.

'Let me go! What are you doing?' She snaps and barked.

'That's exactly what I'm asking you. What do you think you're doing now?' He quizzes and released her and she immediately made a small run and hugged the younger male instead. 'I'm cuddling him of course, duh...'

"c-cuddling?" Mizuki was more scared the secondtime, ".........um................who are you?"

Ryuunosuke went over and pinches Alice's rosy cheeks, 'Just ignore her, she had nothing better to do.' Alice stared at her childhood friend and releases herself from him. 'Come on now... You can't do that to me. Oh I'm Alice Stamford, I'm that dumb guy's childhood friend. You're so cute, do you know that?'

"I......I am? I-is that good?" he knew cute was good for little creatures and children, but he was neither....technically

'Of course that is.' Alice exclaimed and Ryuunosuke merely rolled his eyes. 'Seriously though, why in the world are you able to marry such a cute creature like him.' She asked out loud and returned her attention back to Mizuki, 'Why don't you marry me instead?' She proposed.

"w-what? .......well.......t-the thing is......it's my mother's decision......." plus, she kinda scared him

'Just ignore her.' Ryuunosuke commented, and smile. Alice's face turned white before she bounced onto him, tackling him on the ground.

Mizuki whimpered nervously, scared shitless(well.....almost)

'Alice get away from me.' Ryuunosuke yelled, pushing her face away.

'No freaking way, not before you apologize.'

Pulling himself out, he stood and glared at his childhood friend. 'Hey sorry you have to deal with this insane thing.' He smiled and turned to Mizuki. Alice heard that and gave him a smack across the head.

"..............y-you should apologize though......i-it's rude to say such things....."

'Err... No way...' Ryuunosuke said and Alice rolled her eyes. 'That's so not cute...' She muttered under her breath.

Mizuki lowered his head, figuring it was best to keep his mouth shut

'Look at what you've done.' Ryuunosuke nudges her and she rolled her eyes before walking towards Mizuki. 'Hey what's wrong?'

"huh? n-nothing" he shook his head

'Oh really?' Alice asked, crossing her arms, doubt was clear on her petite face.