All The King's Men Reboot

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
RAAAAAAAAAAIIINNNNBOOWWWSSSSSS

puking_rainbows_gravity_falls_looped.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So... Just putting in my two cents of concern here, but isn't a wyvern mount, among other things, just a little OP?

This just sort of makes everyone else seem a bit superfluous.

Sorry to be so whiny, it's just my thing.

So... Just putting in my two cents of concern here, but isn't a wyvern mount, among other things, just a little OP?

This just sort of makes everyone else seem a bit superfluous.

Sorry to be so whiny, it's just my thing.
This is true. I don't really know how to curb it though aside from the usual arrows and what not.

@PetticoatLane

Wyverns aren't OP. They have many weaknesses therefore they can't be indestructible. They also lack a breath weapon that dragons have. Mythologically speaking, wyverns never could breath fire, but they did have a venomous bite. At least, in the several dozen stories I've read that included them. But I opted for a more scientific approach and made it more like a Komodo dragon who's saliva has bacteria in it to help it hunt and protect itself.

That aside, any number of things can take down a wyvern. I'm not going to sit here and say you can take it by yourself but a mob could with the right strategy.

Really, I meant by sheer size and strength... I wasn't even taking into consideration that they could/couldn't breathe flames or whatnot.

As long as combat isn't ridiculous, I don't really mind. It would just be kind of boring to have one person seeing all the action and such while everyone else just feels useless because of it.

I'm not saying that would happen - I'm just saying it because I've been in that situation before and it's not a lot of fun. -Shrug.-

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as combat isn't ridiculous, I don't really care. It would just be kind of boring to have one person seeing all the action and such while everyone else just feels useless because of it.
Don't worry. Part of Ignatius' job is to be to make everyone else feel much more capable! Just don't tell him.

Also, apologies for my absence. I got a tablet and I might be having some difficulty pulling myself away from it in my free time. >.>

Don't worry. Part of Ignatius' job is to be to make everyone else feel much more capable! Just don't tell him.

Also, apologies for my absence. I got a tablet and I might be having some difficulty pulling myself away from it in my free time. >.>
D'aw. Poor thing.

Awesome! Drawing tablet or like phone/tablet?

Awesome! Drawing tablet or like phone/tablet?
Drawing! I've never had one before and this is pretty neat. It's old and ugly, but I did get it for free. I feel I shall be arting for days now. I will try to get a post up for Ignatius eventually, though. If anyone really thinks it is needed I can bitterly tear myself away try to get to that.

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
We both just received a tablet and are now spending a lot of time trying to figure it out. Of course, I was the second to last person to post, so I get to laze around and do whatever I want while I wait.

Is there going to be a trio of wardens who, miraculously, get along and hang like some kind of special warden troupe? Because Mihai would join that.

Also, don't mind the name change. Again. It happens nearly as often as the avatar change.

You know what I miss? The uncomfortable banquet chair. ._. It was Lauchlan's only friend.