All The King's Men Reboot

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I have a character folder -- and I have a file for Sadira... But for whatever reason, it contains a paragraph of his bio and nothing more... -_- I don't know how I did it, but I messed that up.
I had something similar happen once. I thought I saved my character sheet and later when the site crashed I was going through files trying to find it - only to find it missing. I did still have an exercise I had done for character development, but none of the stuff I really wanted. The worst part is no matter how many times I try and re-write something I've lost I do not like it as much.

I save most of my sheets elsewhere. I was even pleasantly surprised to learn I had Saga's full sheet (I did a decent amount of editing to it in the OOC before I submitted it, so I was expecting to see things missing).

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
The worst part is no matter how many times I try and re-write something I've lost I do not like it as much.
This. Forever.

I'm going to slowly rewrite Sadira's sheet -- but I won't like it as much. I did need to make changes, though...so at least this is forcing me to do so. -_-

Also, can someone let me know if this border is blinding? It looks alright to me, but I use the medium dark setting - so I don't know how the colour looks to others.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/all-the-kings-men-reboot.98782/#post-1994542

Looks fine. Reminds me, I should probably fix the border on Mihai's but... ah. I don't feel up to messing with code again.

I'm going to slowly rewrite Sadira's sheet -- but I won't like it as much. I did need to make changes, though...so at least this is forcing me to do so. -_-
I am glad you're bringing him back. I actually had a character idea related to him last time around, however, I don't think it will even be applicable. The good news is - without Loque, Lotus is destined for Tactician.

Also, can someone let me know if this border is blinding? It looks alright to me, but I use the medium dark setting - so I don't know how the colour looks to others.
I use the default. It looks fine to me. Might be blinding for users of the light background, though.

Move over Sadira. Sage and Lotus are going to be best friends. jk but really tho

Also the border looks fine. I use the medium background. Ley is right though, people who use the light background are going to suffer.

All ya have to do is switch fieldset to fieldbox, I believe. Tedious, but not terrible. I do sympathize with you though, coding is for demons.

I am glad you're bringing him back. I actually had a character idea related to him last time around, however, I don't think it will even be applicable. The good news is - without Loque, Lotus is destined for Tactician.
He's my counter-character to Lauchlan... I need someone nice. I may or may not have remade him so I can write for Lotus. Yiiisssssss. The sass monster is back. <3

Oh. I didn't really think of that. Does anyone here use the light option? I can change that if I need to. The colour, I mean. Not your option.

Reactions: Dusk
Silly thing I noticed:
On the Accepted Characters Table, Rill through Lauchlan are:
Character | Age | Race | Mage Stance | Class | Player

However, from Mihai on, it is:
Character | Age | Class | Mage Stance | Race | Player

It's nothing in crucial need of fixing, I'm just mentioning that I noticed it.

@PetticoatLane, I use the default dark Iwaku background and I can safely say that the border looks just fine.

Well, my OCD is running rampant now. Thank you Mite, quite the mighty insight you got there.

*ba dum tss*

secretly continues working on templar in corner

That was awful. You're awful.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the table being like that.

Oi, Sadira looks like fun.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one that notice the table being like that.
Mention it sooner, you silly person!
I mean, I noticed it much earlier and didn't say anything either, but I said something... eventually.

Fun, as in: cool design, can't wait to see his personality. Sorry.

Right? ._.

Also, what was your character idea? Now I'm curious.
I was planning to kill Sadira. While browsing through the horde of images on my computer I found one which caused a strong moment of inspiration. Sadira looked neat so he needed to die. Basically, the character I had in mind was an assassin type who was sent to kill him. Potentially even a former ally. (By the fact I never messaged you about this, it should be fairly clear this was a rough idea). I remember I had a reason why he needed to die - I just don't remember what that was. >.>

secretly continues working on templar in corner
"Secretly"
Lies.

Also, people who were here prior - Yay or nay to a more racist, less friendly, less likable, Vienne?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I was planning to kill Sadira. While browsing through the horde of images on my computer I found one which caused a strong moment of inspiration. Sadira looked neat so he needed to die. Basically, the character I had in mind was an assassin type who was sent to kill him. Potentially even a former ally. (By the fact I never messaged you about this, it should be fairly clear this was a rough idea). I remember I had a reason why he needed to die - I just don't remember what that was. >.>

"Secretly"
Lies.

Also, people who were here prior - Yay or nay to a more racist, less friendly, less likable, Vienne?
o_o

Actually, that's a cool concept. Did you intend to actually kill him or have said assassin eventually convert or...something? I mean, death would solve his spirit problem.

I vote yay.