All I Need is You But I'll Never Have It

Next time someone cries for help he would just leave, "I just met the boy that cried wolf, have fun being raped in the future" He said to her and went away, that's what happend when you try to save someone. He could still make it to the lesson if he hurried.

Belle blinked stupidly oh my god HE SAID IT OUT LOUD! no one was supposed to know that at ALL! the stress grew more and more and the expression on her face was more and more noticable "fuck off jazz" she said with what she had left of her dignity

the stress was becoming to much for her with cain pulling her in and jazz hating her and everything around her she got wound up in her own web she started to cry. belle burried her face in her hands and sobbed she geussed that she wasnt really the strong woman she thought she was she just a girl in her own little confused world

At this Cain smiled, good things were riled. The girl's expression was stressed. Bingo, success. He let go of the girl wandering toward the door. "That was fun. You really are a little slut aren't you - you would rather be raped than save what little dignity you have?" he laughed. What an idiot she was. "This will be a story to tell about the new girl." he grinned, cunningly. "...Although, there is one person who can save you." the look on the girl's face made him feel triumphant as he walked off.

belle grabbed cain's foot just about he was going to walk away "You won this time. you happy?" the stress vanished and now she was filled with RAGE "who do you think can save me and im not a slut. and this time i actually fell for you. i thought you were being nice but then i knew you were going to rape me thats why i never ever trust men.especially the cute one the one i fall in love with ESPECIALLY not him.which mean especially not you. i still have my dignity"

sad face.png

Jazz had left, what was her problem? Well, whatever. He would just go to the classroom and make it in time to the lesson. Even though he really didn't feel like going to lesson. But the roof was already occupied, so the classroom would just have to do. He came to the classroom just as the teacher arrived. He sat down at his chair and started to ignore the world, hoping no one would disturb him this time when he entered his own world.

Belle smiled at cain for some weird reason that she doesnt know and she sat back down on the wall "bye cain you were leaving anyway" belle started drawing more pictures of how she felt and what she wanted

2-happy-girls-76213-530-392.jpg sad_girl2.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

The girl grabbed his foot, made a speech the retreated, smiling at him then returning to her art. With a sigh Cain turned around with a gentle voice, it was earnest although pained. "I will carry on as planned. There is only one person I will ever listen to in this world and that is Kayla. I love her and because of that quite frankly I have no interest in raping you. I'm an asshole, but i'm not a criminal." he turned around with a cheeky grin "Don't mess with people you can't stand up to. It'll get you in trouble. As for your dignity - that's in your court." ​He left.

Belle left off the roof and wandered to kayla "Um kayla your brother said that you could help me with something. he said that your the only person he will listen to. and since he listens to you tell him this for me please. I love him :heart: tell him please that i think he's cute and interesting and want him really badly"

belle just did something she would never do in a million years, she loved a guy

belle walked off to her seat and thought about this. she's lesbian but this guy she really likes alot and maybe she might just go back to being straight.belle decided that she would be bi and try to get with cain,hoping that he would except her and not think she was a slut.Belle was lost in her world just like jazz and hoping now one would interrupt this time and that she wouldnt get in anymore shit today but betting on a million dollars that she would again with cain.

Belle walked out of the class room to go find cain. not really find him just see him from somewhere he cant see her and just stare in full on love.Belle wondered if her thoughts were disturbing.they probably were but she didnt care all she wanted to do was be cain's girlfriend.She sat down on the side of the hall way and blogged about what just happened. her heart was bubbling inside

Esmeralda watched the new girl - Belle, she was named - with muted interest. To everyone else, the tall, shapely girl with raven hair, blue eyes, a flat stomach, and enormous breasts looked normal. She flirted with guys, dressed fashionable, and made herself sociable. She wasn't the most popular girl, but she certainly wasn't an outcast. Yet she had a secret, a secret only her little brother was privy to. Esmeralda was bi. While she loved looking at boys and flirting and such, she found herself attracted to members of the same sex. It was rather difficult for her. She wished she could experiment - girls seemed more delicate and refined than boys, more likely to want to just cuddle than rip her bra off so they could ogle at her massive boobs. Unfortunately, all the girls here were straight, and Esmeralda would never hear the end of it if she - the idol of all the boys - suddenly turned lesbian. In the back of her mind, she wondered if the girl was lesbian or bi too. Esmerald couldn't help but follow her with her eyes, trying not to look too creepy and obvious.

Belle felt the staring she kept thinking please look away please look away she looked up and locked eyes with esmeralda and smiled "hi" she said shyly belle new cain probably would say no. "Whats your name?" belle hoped it wasnt too obvious that there was something different about her because she knew or she thought that as soon as a girl knew that she like girls too she would probably hate her and stop being her friend

Esmeralda smiled back at the new girl.

"Hi. I couldn't help but noticing you're new around her. We don't get that many new students." Esmerald walked over. As usual, she wore a tight shirt that brought out her enormous bulging breasts, and rode up ever so slightly to expose a teasing hint of her midriff. "My name's Esmeralda. It's nice to meet you." She extended her hand to the new girl.

At the mention of her brother, Kayla regarded Belle for a moment and sighed, asking the teacher to excuse her briefly and that she had a matter to attend to concerning her family. Closing her book she walked over to the girl who has having conversation with another girl, Esmeralda. The two seemed to be exchanging greetings. The class had already started and two students were faffing around. Like hell she would help that girl. Briefly amused by the fact that she had blanked the teacher and just walked out. Although she was a serious girl, Kayla's expression was gentler than before. Kayla never tried to be mean. Her long, silky golden hair flowing behind her and green eyes gleamed a concerned as she looked at the two women with a sort of gentle tolerance. "Hello Esmeralda, Belle" Kayla said interrupting the two "I hope you have a good reason to drag me away from my books Belle. Also I apologize for raising my voice earlier. I'm under a lot of stress, the board of director for my family's company has asked me to discuss a business proposal to eight different countries, the director of finance is also not doing his job correctly so I am going to have to fire him this evening and do it myself until we find a replacement." looking out the window, Kayla then muttered to herself "All this work and people wonder why I don't attend classes..."

Cain then wandered into Kayla's seat and sat down at her desk. Looking at what she was doing. Jazz sat next to her, but Cain didn't really care. Trying to read all the different books and sighed as he didn't know any of the languages that they were in. The teacher paid little attention to Cain, they knew he was a rebel and that if they made an issue out of it. it would just disrupt the class. He had no doubt that his sister would quickly become a school idol. The girl was stunningly beautiful, smart and hard working. However, she never knew when to stop. This idea put Cain in a sorrowful mood. He'd have to take her out.

belle smiled at esmeralda again 'I'm alex" she shook esmaralda's hand

Esmeralda's mouth dropped open when she saw Kayla. She'd heard all about this strange girl since freshman year; who lived in the library and never came out for anything. Finally, her attention returned to the new girl, Belle - or was she Alex - and she smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alex," Esmeralda said. "Is this your first day here? I hope we aren't scaring you here at our school. I see you've already met the Golden Angel."

Mercedes had missed the entire first half of the day. For everyone at school that knew Mercedes, this was definitely a rare occurrence for her. She was the Golden Girl. The overachiever. In one form or another Mercedes was involved in nearly all of the school clubs and organizations. Her record was spotless. Not a single crime, wrong deed, or ill word was ever said by Mercedes. The girl was a Saint. You either loved her for her patience and friendly attitude, or you hated her for everything she was handed so effortlessly. Her family was Old Money, so Mercedes really had no idea what it was like to really get down and dirty. The expectations to be a smart, successful young woman were incredibly high.

But now Mercedes had a secret. A big secret. A world shattering terrible secret that was going to ruin her entire life!

Mercedes coughed, spitting once more in to the toilet before flushing and picking herself off the floor. The stall opened and she shuffled wearily over to the bathroom sink to rinse out that awful taste. There she was, 16, and her entire existence was turned upside down just because of one stupid night trying to make her boyfriend jealous. In the end it wasn't even worth it, because her boyfriend dumped her a week later!

As Mercedes finally picked up her books and left the girl's bathroom, she wandered aimlessly down the hall towards the library. There was no way she could deal with class right now. Her parents didn't even know yet. She had no idea what to do! What would happen if everyone at school found out? All of the stress and the myriad of thoughts were making her dizzy, so Mercedes didn't even pay attention to who she was passing in the hallway.

Belle looked suprised "did i say alex? i meant belle i wasnt thinking straight belle's my name"

Kayla was slightly agitated by the fact that Belle was ignoring her despite putting down her work. "Esmeralda, I shall leave you now. Despite my efforts to be friendly this girl achieves nothing but ignore me and waste my time. Even when I was willing to help her out with my brother Cain - she seems to have fallen in love with him. But he doesn't listen to anyone let alone taking their feelings into account." sighing Kayla tried desperately to hide the fact how much Belle annoyed her and waved to Esmeralda. Only turning around to see a girl walking down the hallway. The girl was pretty with long dirty blonde hair, from the school records Kayla recognized the girl as Mercedes. A complete opposite of her of course - always attending class, with good grades and a clean slate. The girl looked ill, she also seemed in a hurry. To get to class no doubt. Running to intervene, Kayla looked at the girl with a concerned expression. "Hey, you look like you've seen a ghost. Do you want me to help you to the nurses office?" As much as Kayla loved the sight of a sick honor student and the constant noise of people worrying about them. The thought made her sick. People really need to look after themselves.

Meanwhile, Cain sat in the classroom taking notes for Kayla.

(im new here so if im not that good at this just tell me)
Nick was sleeping in his room until he heard a noice ''Whats that'' yawns then looks around... Nick sees the clock on the table next to the bed wringing... grabs the cloock and sees that hes late for his first day of school "Oh man im late i have to go'' quickly jumps from the bed grabs my cloths from the chair they are on and puts them on quickly grabs my back with the books inside and runs to school ''Ahh im so stupid... to be late for my first day of school'' 10 minutes latter enters the school then runs to my class room and goes inside quickly sits on my chair puts my bag on the table and looks around seeing there is a new girl in class Nick stands up and goes to greed her ''hey you are new here arent you whats your name'' Nick asks her while looking at her and then sais ti himself she looks cute
(and sorry if my english is not that good my first language isnt english)

Mercedes nearly ran in to Kayla, the girl had stepped out in front of her so suddenly. The sudden motion had her stomach doing flips, but there was nothing left in there for her to even throw up anymore! She shook her head slowly, drawing her books up to her chest in an awkward defensive stance. It wasn't directed at Kayla personally, (Mercedes barely knew her outside of a class here or there and reputation), she just felt so much like a freak in a fishbowl. As if everyone could look at her and just know what was wrong.

"Um... no, I don't think she'll be any help. But thank you though?" She must really have looked ill to have someone come up to her in the hall and ask. Mercedes would have took off running if she had the energy to do so.

Instead, Mercedes gave a nervous laugh an a shrug of her shoulder. "I'm kinda... Not feeling so great so I thought I'd skip class and just finish up some homework in the library." She paused for a moment, something occurring to her. Kayla knew a LOT of people in school. Probably even more than she did. Maybe she would know the boy she was looking for.

"Do you know a guy about uuum, this tall," she rose her hand up to the right height, "and I think his name is... Axe or something like that? I kinda have to talk to him about something important."