All I Need is You But I'll Never Have It

Belle followed jazz up to the roof "Jazz is that ur bf? i can feel how your feeling.You feel love for cain and you dont want to show it"

((is it okay for me to join? what is the story so far? i can edit this post as my first post if I do join))

As Cain approached the gay kid Jazz turned around and spoke to him in a rude tone. "Chill, just came here to check on ya. What's your issue with Kay? you know that if you ditch class Kayla will get blamed for it. That girl works harder than anybody on this campus, if you give her a hard time i'll break your neck." Cain said to Jazz coolly as he lent his back against the only exit.

Meanwhile Kayla resumed her reading in class, she had a project to finish off although it was a little noisy. The girls around her were all asking her questions which Kayla had little patience for. Looking up at them she smiled "I am sorry but I am a little busy working to intemperate for my family's company right now. Will you excuse me?" that would shut them up. Thus Kayla returned to her books, the girls all quiet and slightly stunned by the previous comment "Sorry."

(yeah u can join)

She stared at cane "He's the one you like? oh my" she couldn't help but laughing "Cain? You dont look gay"she smirked"Are you bi? or are you straight?" Belle started to take a liking to cain even though she was lesbian

Jazz blushed when the new girl started to talk about him liking Cain in front of him. "Like hell I would like that guy" He screamed pointing at Cain then walking away. That was humiliating. Even though he still was in love with him, he didn't want Cain to know about it. Then he would just bother him more everytime he saw him.

A large smirk crossed Cain's features as the new girl spoke to him "Nah, I'm not gay... I set my sights on a girls. Why, you wanna try me on? " he winked at the woman, looking her from head to toe. Heh not bad, but not great either. Also observing that Jazz blushed when she spoke so openly about their relationship. "Like hell I would like that guy" the guy attempted to escape before Jazz could get too far. Cain went to grab him roughly by the wrist, to twist Jazz around to face him "You still love me, don't ya?" he grinned sheepishly.

Jazz flinched as Cain forced him to stay by taking a hard grip around his wrist. He tried to pull his arm out of Cains hand but he didn't have any muscelse to do so with. "I don't love you, fuck off you cheating bastard" he said angrily, looking down in the ground, trying to hide that he was blushing.

Belle felt really bad about what she just did so she decided to play cain with a trick even though she was lesbian and didnt really take ALOT of intrest in him "Sure i'll try you on just let jazz go he doesnt deserve to be hurt." she took all her strength and pulled jazz out of cain's grip "oh your strong cain" she laughed

Belle couldnt wait to mess with Cain's head
Heart on fire.jpg

The woman came up to Cain, she managed to pull his grip away from Jazz, she was laughing. Oh? Instead, using more strength now, Cain attempted to pin the woman against the wall. "Too right love" he grinned "Who cares about him. All he does is whine and complain about how miserable life is. As for you...you've got my attention" his expression was wolfish. "Briefly" He didn't care for this girl, she was nothing. But he could use her, if she didn't comply...Well - who cared. Plenty more fish to catch which could be equally as good.

As Jazz got out of his grip he backed away from him. He looked as Cain pinned the girl to the wall. Well it wasn't his problem, she had asked for it. He walked towards the door, not in the mood to see a sex scene on the roof if they were going to get that far.

Belle just decided to go on with what was happening but she really started to have feelings for Cain she thought to herself : DONT FALL IN LOVE YOUR LESBIAN AND HE'S A GUY AND HE IS STRAIGHT HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE YOU!

she couldnt look cain in the eye because she felt so guilty of what she was doing and one tear dropped from her eyes then she felt pain against her arms and remembered what was going on "ow cain" she wimpered pretending to act like a helpless woman who wasnt strong enough But this time she really wasnt

"jazz dont leave please" she mouthed "please help me im not strong enough this time he's a man im a woman" she mouthed silently to jazz

tumblr_lo5ksanP6s1qamzryo1_400.jpg

At the girls comment Cain grinned, helpless eh? "Good girl." Moving his head close to hers he smiled wickedly "You wanted to play."
he grabbed the girls breasts, squeezing them with a firm hold.
As he watched the girl looking helpless and mouthing words Jazz, the grin on his face widened. He patronized her "The little girl wants to run away, expecting the weak. Not to mention gay, prince to save her. How cute."

Jazz kept going without looking, he didn't have anything to do with it after all, but he still felt guilty for just leaving her there. What was he thinking? She didn't need to help him to begin with. As he reached the door he sighted and turned around.
"Oy Cain, let go off her already." He said, gosh this was something he would regrett. Knowing that Cain wouldn't listen to reasoning, Jazz run towards Cain and threw his fist towards his face. He knew that he couldn't match Cains strenght but if he just could surprise him enought then that would be enough for them to get away.

Belle nodded "i geuss ill play with you" she looked to the ground not even wanting to see the devilish smile on his face, she did want to run away but she also wanted to see how far he would go "Cain your hurting me" she tried to pull her wrists out of his grip seeing if he would let her go or restrain her even more

belle noticed what jazz did and looked at him "RUN JAZZ! dont stop just keep going ill be fine just run!" she screamed

Finally it had come, the boy Jazz had run at Cain throwing his fists towards Cain's face. Quickly letting go of the girl. He grabbed the boy's arm, using the boy's own strength as well as his own to toss him to the floor. "Weak." he spat at the boy who had tried to attack him, the girls scream just pleasured him more. Haha. Interesting.

Belle kneeled next to jazz and cried on top of his stomach "Why did you have to do that cain? and its not very nice to spit on people either. Do you only use your strength for bad things? things that people DONT like?" she sighed and stood up "Sorry jazz" she leaned against the wall the cain had pinned her up to just a second ago not expecting Cain to pin her up again
that was probably a pretty stupid thought

Jazz fell to the ground, he didn't hit himself when he fell so it didn't hurt. "What are you apologising for you idiot, just go back to class already" He told her as he rose up, looking irritated at Cain. If he was a little stronger then he could have actually hurtened him, but he had already known that he couldn't do anything to Cain so why was he disappointed in himself?

Belle laughed as jazz tried to offend her "yeah im the idiot your the one who tried to hurt a super strong man who is more built to fight then you
im just being my girl self who isnt and idiot and wayyyy smarter than you
" she flashed a smile at cain and sat down
she took out her phone and took a picture of cain "You look so cute there" she said teasing him and saving the picture to her phone "Cain can we go somewhere more private? where there's no one to bother us?"

belle thinks that she is patronizing cain but she probably doesnt know what is in for her next

Looking at the two Cain shrugged "He attacked me, it was self defense." he replied tartly. Rather bored. As he got up, the boy looked irritated. Instead of standing up, the girl flashed a smile at him showing the picture of him on her phone. She asked if they could go somewhere more private where nobody could bother them, with a bored look Cain turned around to the girl slightly amused. He laughed and smiled at her, it was fake of course he didn't really feel happy he'd rather go sit and watch Kayla - but he was good at acting, this might be enough to get her attention. "I'm always cute sweetheart." he went to embrace the girl 'lovingly', yeah whatever. "Yeah okay. All alone, with no prince to come to try and save you...Instead. I'll be your dark knight." the most boring part, egging girls on with their stupid fantasies. This was too easy.

Belle started to think cain thought he was the more superior she decided to act even more helpless then before "Ok where do you want to go?" a stressed look accidently appeared on her face she tried changing it to a smile but this emotion was too strong this time