All I Need is You But I'll Never Have It

(Did you clich the attachment? i can never get pictures on the fuckin thing never mind figured it out)

"Good...you catch on quickly. I understand you choice in gender. I myself don't really care much for men either, all they have ever done is harm me. However it seems relationships for me are a lost cause. All the people I've ever got close to tend to get upset, cry and run off because they can't stand my sarcasm." she retorted flatly. The story was a famous one though, most people have heard of it...it was basically a story convincing children to be straight. Society these days...yesh.

(Try putting it a line lower it might work, there ya go!)

"So who are you trying to pair me with? if you have a problem with me being lesbian then tell me because i dont care really and the only reason im lesbian is because of what guys do to me....." she remembers her dark past

All the rapings from guys she thought loved her and they really just wanted to see her body WELL NOT ANYMORE!

thumb3_sad_girl.jpg

The only thing Kayla could do at the girls comment was laugh "You're asking the wrong question and quite frankly, the wrong person. If you want advice on who you should pursue, seek your own counsel. What goes on in your life has nothing to do with me unless I am directly involved in the situation." she smiled at the girl gently, she was brutal when it came to answering things but then again Kayla wasn't known for being reserved.

Azure looked at kayla and drew another picture it was a big ol' question mark

23-emo-confused-girl.jpg question-mark-from-jewelry-revelations.jpg

Now bored with this conversation and slightly bothered by the fact the girl drew a question mark Kayla's tone turned into a bored one and slightly intimidating "Stop getting so wound up. I never said anything discriminating the fact that you are a lesbian and neither do I care to. It does not bother me in the slightest. In simple words for you to understand there's no point in me answering your question because I gain nothing from it and neither do you. If you want to figure out who to fall in love with, try and make friends with some people or find somebody you admire and then ask them out. If they say no, tough luck. Enough said?"

belle looked at kayla and understood "ok...kayla can i do a few more drawings? if you dont mind...its not for my personal its for my portfolio can u do a happy pose then a mad pose a sleeping pose like laying on the ground and then any pose you want for example a handstand or a back flip some kind of moving pose"

belle smiled and took a picture of herslef with her phone
Emo Hair Styles (8).jpg

Jazz had stood in the doorway under their hole conversation, he hadn't listened at all on what they discussed about and it wasn't like he cared either. He looked at the clock and thought it was time to start the tour.
"If you want me to show you around then we need to go now, or else we wont make it to the start of the lesson. I wont stay after class to give you a tour." For he it didn't matter, he could as well skip the tour and read more in his book.

Looking at Jazz who stood in the door way with a calmer expression Kayla nodded "That is a good idea." turning back to the new girl her face evidently angry "No! you can't draw me any more! I need to pick up some books, goodbye." she said in a huff. Turning to Jazz she just smiled and sighed "I don't envy you pretty boy..." stopping for a moment she looked at him thoughtfully "You lost to a girl and now you're stuck with one. Good luck." it was a cryptic notion but Kayla figured he'd know what she meant. A cunning smirk swept across Kayla's face as she carried on down the hall toward the Library, her golden hair flowing behind her.

"Hahaha, look at that mothfuckin' dog! The fuck you doin' wearin' a top hat, you'sa motherfuckin dog!" Oh the joys of public school computer usage now with the high tech marvel of the internet. A bunch of aquintences of his gathered around a single computer next to him, trying to show each other video clips of 'Hella Cool Shit' which quickly degraded into videos of people falling over and animals in stupid costumes. He sighed as his diginity endured the hardships of being associated with 'Those Loud Urban Kids', even though his own endevors wasn't any more noble. He snuck on to watch an amatuer youtube singer covering popular songs on youtube, soley based on the fact that she went to the school last year, him having a huge unrequited 'Raging Boner' for her, and her videos were the only way from him to see her again.

Luckily he brought himself a pair of headphones so he could have drowned out at least half of the excited shouting from them. A.X. was so deep in his enamoring of his videos, he didn't even to seem notice when his group of friends got bored of looking at internet vidoe and decide to 'Holla at Bitches' before class started. He sat there in his own little world, not even noticing that everyone was gone, most of the other students driven away by his friends' obnoxious lack of volume control. Unbenounce to him, he was almost quiet literally in his own little world right now, a lonely pilgrim on the planet Empty-Ass-Libraria.

Belle didnt look suprised "ok cool and jazz i DONT need a tour so fuck off ok?" she walked away briskly with
her hair swinging behind her
she never expected anyone to like her so she wasnt really afected
she turned back and looked at jazz,flashed a smile and kept walking

Jazz looked at the girl as she turned away, so now he had wasted his time on standing there waiting on giving her a tour and then he didn't need to anyways. What a waste of time, Jazz thought to himself.
He went back to his chair and sat down, picking up the book he had left on the desk. Maybe this time he would get to actually read it without anyone disturbing him. Well, except the teacher when classes would start. He let himself sink in to the book, becoming one with the character and go on the adventure that laid ahead of him. Why live in reality, this was a much greater world.

Entering his sister's classroom, Cain looked around for her. But there was no sign. He saw Jazz, sitting down reading into a book. What a pathetic guy, he's gay and a geek. Walking over to Jazz he waved "Hey, man! have you seen Kayla around?" a grin appeared across his face. Cain wondered if this idiot still loved him. The thought made Cain cringe, he hated gays. Why was it acceptable that their love be allowed if his wasn't? He admitted was a good looking guy, but nobody could compare to his sister. Her beautiful long hair as it flowed in the wind and her lovely green eyes that sparkled, her intelligent godly demeanor that made people gaze at her but at the same time fear her.

Cain.gif

Kayla wandered into the library and returned the book that she had borrowed. Retrieving another eight books, she realized sadly that she wouldn't be able to fit any more on her desk. She would be lucky if she could choose six. There were a loud group of boys at computers in the corner, she didn't care for them and went to the front desk. The girl at the front desk was nervous "Uh...we don't usually let this many books out." the girl looked at the book wide eyed "You do realize these books are in Latin, Japanese, Swahili, Arabic, Chinese, German, Polish and French. Right?" at this Kayla sighed and glared at her "What of it?" The other librarian gave the young trainee a look warning the girl it was probably a better idea just to let Kayla have them and with that. Wondering out the room, Kayla walked back toward the classroom.

Jazz got surprised when someone was disturbing his reading, first he didn't notice who it was because he hadn't listend to the voice. But when he turned his head towards where the voice came from he saw Cain, his ex-boyfriend. He blushed and looked down in the desk, she had said that she were going to pick up some books, was she about to go to the library? His heart was beating rapidly even though he tried to make it slow down.

"How should I know" He said with a neutral voice and put his cheek on his right palm, looking out of the window, trying to hide his blushing face. It was a lie, he was sure that she were in the library, but why would he tell that traitor? Even though he called him a traitor in his head, his heart said a completely different thing about him. Couldn't he just cut his heart out and take away that part of him that longed for someone like Cain.

Walking into the classroom, Kayla was surprised to see Cain standing over Jazz. The room watched in awe as she entered, starring in awe at her and her brother; what a surprise; her brother was a chick magnet as for herself she was noted as 'The Golden Angel'. No wonder they drew attention. "Brother, why are you here?" she asked bluntly as she walked to her desk placing her books neatly out on her desk so she could read them all at once.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Cain saw Kayla enter the room, his face lit up into a gentle smile "Am I not allowed to wish my cute little sister luck? since you never show up to class." he asked cheekily. The class murmured at his comment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sitting Down, Kayla sighed "Do whatever you want. I'm sure Jazz and the rest of the girls in the class don't care anyway."opening all of the different books to to different pages, she resumed reading. The girls in the class horrified how she could talk to her brother that way, which she ignored.

Belle walked back into the classroom and sat at the teachers desk . she drew the whole class room and all the people in it.

Jazz got relaxed when Kayla came back in to the classroom, stealing Cains attention. But he didn't get to feel relaxed for so long, Kayla brought up how he and the other girls probably didn't mind him being there. Jazz minded it a lot, he couldn't take that guy being so close, what bothered him the most was that it was so hard to get over his crush for Cain when he was so close to him. He rose from his chair and walked out from the classroom, he didn't want them to see that he had started to blush, it was to embarrasing.

He could just tell the teacher later that he had gotten sick and went to the infirmary. The teacher had never looked up if they really had been there or not before so it wasn't a problem to do that sometimes now and then. He went to the roof, ofcourse students wasn't allowed to be there but that was better, then no one would find him there.

At his sisters's words Cain felt a stab of anger and sorrow. Looking around he realised that the girls didn't care, Jazz however walked out the classroom at his sister's comment. Starring Cain looked at his sister in amazement, she knew how to push people's buttons without having to resort to any sort of actions, in fact - in a single sentence she managed to send Jazz off and annoy him; it wasn't even that harsh. "Oh look what you did Kayla, you made the poor boy cry." he said acting sympathetically.

Much to Kayla's distaste, her brother was trying to drag her away from her books with idle chit chat about his life. Without as much as lifting her head; Kayla answered her brother dully "Your social life is your own Cain, your presence is the reason for his absence. Not mine." she looked up at her sibling "Right now I am researching the history of several countries. It may come as an advantage if I am able to discuss our clients own culture if necessary."

With a sigh he smiled at his sister, he knew she basically ran their family's company. As she was a genius and often put the companies directors to shame. "Fine, if it stops the teacher from assuming it was your fault that guy left I'll go talk with him" for a moment Cain thought where Jazz might be. Then he thought about when he was in a relationship with Jazz, the idea of being with a guy made a shiver up his spine. He always had to try and imagine that Jazz were Kayla not that it worked. Ah! the roof! Cain walked after Jazz, although it was prohibited. Cain had stolen a key from the teacher's office and he was right. "Yo Jazz, what's up"

Jazz froze when he heard the overly familiar voice, he really didn't want him to come here now. He sighted and turned around to face Cain, he at least didn't blush now.
"What do you want?" He said with a rude tone, even though he still had a crush on Cain he wouldn't let himself show it, his pride didn't allow that. After what he had done to him, why should he forgive him? Even though that was what he thought he would probably forgive him if there ever was a chance for them to be together again. He wished that he could erase Cain from his memories, then he wouldn't need to suffer like this. Cain had probably liked to make him fall for him and then throwing him away like garbage, how could he still be in love with someone like that?