All I Need is You But I'll Never Have It

Jazz looked many times to the side, what was Cain doing in Kaylas seat? This was going to be the longest, most horrible lesson ever. Even if he didn't do anything it was still enough that he was there to make Jazz feel troubled. That place used to be empty and now two people had been sitting in it in one day. He hoped everything would go back to normal the next day, his heart wouldn't be able to survive one more day like this.

Looking thoughtfully at the girl as she spoke, she seemed to take a defensive stance. There was something she was trying to hide, obviously. The library? interesting. Kayla had her own little section that she had designed with the head masters consent after much negotiation and a large donation from her family. A little section of the library that was specifically for her use. Nobody but Kayla was allowed in there. It was a small indoor area with beautifully decorated ceilings and little sections of flower gardens that were also maintained by Kayla herself with a large window and a door that looked out onto a small but beautiful garden which was also Kayla's. People did not dare cross that way aside from possibly Cain. Much to her delight there was also a small kitchen and a loo in small separate rooms which were equally as furnished. Maybe this would be a good place for the girl to study in solitude away from everything. If she wasn't ill maybe the girl need time away.

The girl poised a question to Kayla, making some strange gestures trying to tell her somebody's name, height and what he looked like. The girl was probably right to go to Kayla, she knew the profile of almost everybody in the school much thanks to Cain's efforts she had also managed to keep herself a copy. But without the name it wasn't very useful. The school wasn't small, the were several names that could sound like Axe. Alex, Alexandra, Axel, Alexis, Axeryn - there were some incredibly odd names on that list as well. "I do know a lot about people, Mercedes. But I do not take it into my interest to stalk every one I find the opportunity to. If you are going to the library I'll go with you I may have something that will be useful to you, but you can only use it to find who you are looking for. I have a strange feeling that my brother will take my notes for me in class to help me in my absence. But in return. You owe me." Kayla's tone was not one of sympathy, but rather tolerance. Her expression was blank and unreadable. This kind of scenario was how her reputation began as the Golden Angel, helping them. Almost half of the school owed her one thing or another and thus she could call of them when necessary. Some people even feared her to the point where they would just give her anything she wanted. Which Kayla didn't tend to use often but she was aware of her resources.

Cain noticed Jazz glancing at him, he wrote a little note to the guy slapped it on his desk then returned to writing notes for Kayla. The note read.

"Got a problem? I'm writing notes for Kayla, trying to concentrate. You should too. You need them more than she does."

he then returned his attention back to the teacher.

Jazz got startled when Cain Smashed a note on his table. Got a problem? It wasn't Jazz who cheated on people because he had a sister complex, that bastard. If Kaya needed notes from class then she would be going to class more often. Jazz had high scores but he didn't brag about it, he didn't need the biggest gorilla in school telling him to concentrate in class. Sure he didn't have as good grades as Kayla but he didn't need to have that good grades to get in to the school he wanted to go in later. He studied what he needed and spent the rest of his time with having fun by reading books. It was just a waste of time to try get higher grades than needed.

He starred out of the window, trying to ignore Cain, once the lesson would be over he could escape this nightmare.

It was his first day of school. Again.

Being a military brat was tough sometimes. He couldn't remember the last time he'd stayed enrolled in one school for more than a single grade, and he'd had to switch between some pretty different school systems. Like Japan versus the United States; waaaaaay different. And here he was, switching back to the U.S. in his junior year, having to adjust all over again. Darn it. Why couldn't his mom just stay in one place? Sure, he was proud of her for her military career... but he really just wanted to make some friends.

It wasn't like he didn't have it hard enough, being half-Japanese. He got picked on no matter where he went. He still remembered the time in elementary school when all of the boys had ganged up on him and cut up his hair with scissors from art class.

But! That was all going to change this time. He just knew it. Humming to himself, he hiked his backpack up higher on his shoulder and plopped down between shelves in the library, sneaking his phone out of his pocket and sending a text to Mihoshi.

ちゅきでちゅ!(●♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。

Scarcely ten seconds later, a synthpop chime signaled her reply.

(ノ^▽^)ノ~~~~『愛』

He felt his cheeks start to burn, and he squeezed his eyes shut as he wriggled in happy embarrassment. This whole girlfriend thing was another item on the list of Things Sho Sato Wasn't Used to Yet. But he was getting there. And Mihoshi understood him better than anyone; they were perfect for each other. Gosh, he was so lucky.

Yep, this year was going to be different!

The way Kayla said she'd owe her a favor sounded a little ominous to Mercedes, but she was so grateful just to have someone, anyone, to talk to at the moment that she didn't waste any time worrying about it. Mercedes smiled and nodded her head as she gave a slight shrug of her shoulder. "Okay! I don't mind. Any favor you want and it's yours. I really appreciate the help, cause finding him is kinda important..."

Mercedes walked down the hall with Kayla towards the library. Her countenance was a little better. That quesy feeling in the pit of her stomach wasn't so strong now, though she was still very pale. She kind of wished she had her tooth brush with her. At the thought, she readjusted the books in her arms so she could dig around in her pants pockets. Mercedes pulled out a couple of peppermints, and offered one over to Kayla.

"I really don't know a lot about the guy. I only met him once during the summer, and I can't remember much about him. But I think I would recognize him if I saw him." At least Mercedes hoped so. Otherwise the next seven months and beyond were going to be so much harder...!

Much to Kayla's surprise the girl didn't mind owing her a favour. Good. As the two walked down the hall together, Mercedes offered Kayla a mint, shaking her head gently and raising her hand to politely decline the offer. Mints? is she covering something? As they walked Kayla noticed that the girls condition was brightening up although Kayla did note that she still loked pale. Then the girl turned around to her and explained where the two met. At this Kayla's thoughts turned, why would she need to urgently talk to a man she has only ever met once in the summer? let alone trying to skip class for it. Something strange was going on here, but then it was none of her business. "Well, what ever secret you posses Mercedes. I am a resource you can come to if you feel necessary - but depending on the nature of your secret and assuming you wish to share it." her tone was matter of fact and her composure aloof. Helping people was almost like business for her, she was also often relied on for her family as well and yet she had Cain to worry about always missing classes and going to hers, him sleeping with countless women and her getting the woman he went sleeping with crying to her. Coming coser now to the library Kayla looked at Mercedes, her leaf green eyes starring at the the girl - a stare that would make people feel like she saw straight through them.

Noticing that Jazz did not reply and only starred out the window. Cain just shrugged, he'd written down the basics of what Kayla needed to do for her work - he could go now. Arising from Kayla's chair he looked toward Jazz and grinned, his green eyes gleaming with cunning joy "I've met the boy who shouted dog - have fun with your new little girl friend." the class around starring because the sudden interupption of silence. With a large smirk across his features; Cain walked out of the room to go and find Kayla.

Mercedes chewed on her lip after popping a mint in her mouth. Her arms went back to clutching her books against her chest. She seemed to be terrible at hiding her thoughts and emotions, as the entire process seemed to run across her face step by step like she was solving a math problem.

Finally, Mercedes decided she had to tell some one. She couldn't tell her own friends, they would probably end up spilling the beans to her family. And that was a step she was no where near ready for yet. Kayla seemed like someone she could trust and ask for advice from.

When both girls crossed the threshold in to the library, Mercedes finally stopped and turned. She leaned forward, speaking softly. Feeling the quietness of the library was a good place to spill a secret.

"I kinda did something stupid and the worst part is that I can barely remember any of it..." Mercedes confessed. "I was at a college party with my boyfriend and he was hanging all over this other girl. So I got all drunk and was flirting with this guy to try and make him jealous. And I think I had sex with him cause," she paused long enough to make sure no one was around to hear. "I'm pregnant. I don't even remember how it happened. I just kinda remember that guy I flirted with... And it's not my boyfriend's cause I... kinda never did it before..." Mercedes was so ashamed of herself. She lost her virginity to a total stranger just to make her jerk boyfriend jealous and couldn't even remember it. The guy didn't even care and ended up breaking up with her for a college girl anyway. Now everything was a total mess.

Suddenly as they began to cross the threshold, Mercedes stopped and turned to Kayla and leaned in toward her speaking softly almost into a whisper, the girl finally confessed her secret. Looking at the girl she raised an eyebrow, her look was somewhat skeptical but not surprised. It had happened before, however getting banged up at their age never did any good for reputations. With a sigh Kayla, just gave Mercedes a tolerant smile and in respect also lowered her voice. "Okay, well I won't tell anybody but you won't be able to hide it forever...I'll admit it was a little dumb of you to have to flirt with another guy to make him jealous. I wish you had come earlier, Cain would have probably happily filled that role for you without taking it into context of raping you if I asked him. He's always up for hanging around with girls."

For a moment she paused then looked at the blonde girl in front of her "You know, if you have the money you could always get an abortion...as for your virginity it may ruin your good girl image but i'll be honest it doesn't really mean anything. Creatures of every shape and form naturally mate with the opposite sex. I can't say that I have, but then my work schedual stops me from having much interaction with anyone. Between keeping the top scores on the exam board, my families company and making sure my brother is okay I don't get a lot of time to socialize, thus I have become 'The Golden Angel'

Kayla then carried on walking "I've got somewhere for you to study in peace away from prying eyes...I don't let a lot of people in there, so consider yourself lucky."

A.X. lost track of time.

He REALLY lost track of time.

He was busy swimming in the euphoria of infatuation, chasing a desire that was tightrope walking the boardline between hormone fueled crush and straight up obession. He had it bad for this girl. He even managed to crash a college party with his crew, hoping for a miniscule chance that the girl, which he learned of from hours of stalking her Facespace that she was tagged in, would actually show up. Of course, like every group of uninvited high school kid at any party with alcohol, he and his friend quickly consumed all the alcohol and in his drunken haze, he completely missed the girl(Who actually didn't even show up at all).

He did managed to hook up with some random white girl though. She was kind of cute, in that one of those crazy ass, college level drunkeness, mismatched one night stand kind of way.

He only kind of remembered her, his memory was very blurry the entire encounter, only really have an imprint of her face he had was when they finished and she ran out into the bathroom to throw up as he passed out. She wasn't even there when he woke up the next morning. His intial goal was a complete failure, but at least he got free sex out of it.

"Hrrmm... I should have gotten her number..." He leaned back lazily in the plastic school chair, his attention returning back to the screen, once again lost in his own little world, completely oblivious to the fact that he was missing class at his very moment and that he no longer was the only one in the library, the weird, smug know-it-all bitch who always mean mugged him when he and his crew was in the library and one of the spoiled upperclass princesses was starting a secret lesbian club or some shit those bored rich kids with no real problems do all the time. He didn't care, he continued his crushing on the girl singing on he monitor, cloaking himself with unawareness, the old rusty hinges of the chair squeaking incessiently as he kept a small balance on the hind legs.

"I know..." Mercedes half heartedly replied at Kayla's interject that it couldn't be hidden forever. It was something Mercedes knew all too well! Though, Mercedes found it a little strange that Kayla would offer up her brother to be used so readily in a scheme. Not that she thought it was a scheme, or even knew anything about Kayla's brother... but... well, she assumed they must have been close for a brother to be willing to help like that.

Mercedes was grateful for the sentiment, at least. It was too late to avoid making a really stupid mistake, but at least she had the help now for her current dilemma. "I thought about an abortion... but I don't think I can go through with it, you know? It could be the next Iron Man or Beethoven and I could be taking someone amazing away from the world." Most teenager girls were probably more concerned about how fat they'd get before prom, or how they were going to raise a kid. Mercedes wasn't afraid of having a baby... it was just... how disappointed her family was going to be!

"Thank you again... I guess you hear that all the time from people, though. Don't you have any actual friend-friends that don't ever ask for favors? Just to hang out and stuff?"

Belle was so focused on other things that she didnt even realise that kayla had come and left. She had noticed that she missed ger chamce with cain so she brushed it off and started texting

Surprised that Mercedes actually asked her about her social life, she wasn't about to answer the question directly. What happened outside of school was her own issue. Kayla didn't feel the need to share her issues with people let alone a 'client' that had asked her a favor. In truth Kayla was just far too busy between keeping the family company together, spending small amounts of time with her family and school. Kayla didn't have the time to hang out. In fact now she was meant to be in class. But luckily Cain was there to help her. "Hanging out is an activity for people who don't know what to do with themselves. That aside, my social life is business of my own."

As they entered the library, it finally hit Kayla. She stopped to see a group of boy sitting at the computers - obviously up to now good. Now that you mention it...Ax? now she was looking specifically at one of the boys he was relaxing back in his chair obviously reminiscing over something. Maybe that was the one Mercedes was looking for. If Kayla recalled right, from the boy's features and the memory of his photo his name was something on the line of Ax. With a single gesture, Kayla turned to Mercedes and pointed toward the boy "Is he who you are looking for?"

belle remembered that she had to apoligize to kayla and she ran after her to the library "Kayla sorry for ignoring you....if u even decide to tell cain that i have feeling for him i am very appreciative but you dont have to because i dont derserve to have a guy like him" she turned around not expecting kayla to answer

"...oh my god." There he was. At least, Mercedes was pretty sure that had been him. In her drunken haze, a lot of things had been a total blur.

Belle appeared, so Mercedes too that as a hint to ease away and let Kayla have some privacy. Kayla seemed like the kind of girl that valued her personal space, and Mercedes had already taken up a lot of her time. Granted, she also needed a moment to breathe and decide how she was about to approach that boy with her very unexpected news.

Biting her lip, Mercedes very slowly inched her way over to the table that Ax was sitting at. He seemed to be staring off in to space rather than paying attention to her, so it was easy to slip in to a chair next to him.

She cleared her throat. "Uhum... do you... um, recognize me at all?" Mercedes asked him tentatively.

First day of school. Yay...

Not Really. Last year sucked. He had his ass kicked by the jocks of this hole, broke his arm and ribs and put him in the hospital. All the fun stuff. And now he was too embarrassed to make it to the first half of the day. Jesus Christ. Is it all because he participated in gymnastics. Thats not even what it was called. He was involved in Park-our, Free-running, anything but Gymnastics. He leaned up on the tiled wall
of the school and sighed. "My Name is Jun Ario" He thought
147dcec21e6ce6cx4.jpg

AX noticed movement from the corner of his eye, one of the girls that came in decide to take a squat next to him. He glanced over just a bit to see what the hell did the girl want with-

"Oh shit."

It was that girl! He didn't recognize her at first, but it was clear who she was as he focused his sights on her. Jeez... She... She was really hot. Holy shit, he just thought it was his drunkness enhancing how she looked that night, but holy shit... How the hell did he get on her level?

"I..." Suddenly, Ax seemed to lose his shit, not being able to produce anything out of his mouth other than a stupid murmur of bemused noises. The stupidest of stupid smirks decide that this was a good time to make Ax's face it's home as the word just seemed to tumble out of his mouth. "Heh... We totally did it."

Not the smoothest choices of words to impress the hot chick you drunkly scored with awhile back, but hey, atleast he answered her question.

For a second there, Mercedes thought she had the wrong person. But once he said We did it. she was relieved. ...and really, REALLY embarrassed.

"Uhm... yeah... about that..." Mercedes started, stumbling through the words. This was probably the hardest thing she ever had to tell anyone in her entire life! With her books on the table, her hands were free to tug and twist at the edges of her hair.

"So you know, we um... did it and all.. And I.. I uhm. Kinda never did that before. So it was nice and all! I'm sure! But... I..."

"I'm pregnant." she whispered out a little too loud. Her urgency to just SAY it overtaking her want to be discreet. "You don't have to worry about anything, I just thought you should know..?"

With a sigh Kayla looked toward Mercedes and the boy AX with an interest...

well....this will end beautifully.

Here came Belle. Apologies huh? you only get so many chances. "I have no interest in helping you Belle, quite frankly your rude, self-centred, dense, aggravating with little sense of morality." as the girl turned to leave, so did she.

Running after Kayla, Cain guessed that she would be in the library. Finally after taking a few minutes to walk there, he unexpectedly found her glancing over to the computers and briefly talking to the new girl who just didn't seem to know when to give up. Curiosity entered his features as he watched the two give an exchange - oh? on bad terms are we? as expected. The girl's a fool.

One of the guys who hung around his group of friends, AX - he thought his name was. Was talking to some blonde chick. Hot. But too much of a goody two shoes. Hmmm...maybe we can stir things up a bit? with a grin he turned yelled over to Kayla "Hey kay - got your notes down. I think I also managed to annoy gay boy"

As her brother enter, a smile appeared across Kayla's face - so he had the notes. Good. Although he could be a pain, Kayla was thankful for all the measures that he took to look after her. Which was sweat and because she never had a valentine he'd take her out on valentines day and give her chocolate that they'd made together as he had no idea how to cook. Which always made her laugh somehow. He was a good brother to her and that she appreciate greatly, but he was a terrible player. The boy really needed to devote himself and get a girlfriend for he'd make some girl very happy. "You know Cain, that's not something to be proud of." as a thank you toward Cain, her tone was not harsh. But softer toward him.

A wolfish grin played on his face as he looked at his twin. "You're welcome - who cares?" he highly doubted that she knew the boy well enough to care for other peoples problems. Which was entirely like her, the comment was more of just banter to him. "Do I get a reward?" he asked bluntly.

Kayla blinked she was a little confused, what did Cain want? it wasn't usual of him to ask for anything "Like what?"

Cain's twin seemed to be utterly confused to what he wanted. This annoyed the hell out of Cain, why couldn't they just read each other's minds like those myth-ed twins? then he wouldn't have to wait for her to realize his feelings. While other people only thought that Cain was a good brother - including the girl he dated who all wished for him to act like that toward them. Which he did from time to time...when he imagined Kayla there. "A date. On Sunday."

With a sigh Kayla nodded in agreement thinking the comment was innocent "Fine. You can choose where we want to go if you wish...I won't complain." with that, Kayla began to walk away toward the direction of her private room.

Hillary.jpg

While on the other hand, Cain walked over toward the computers where his mates were hanging out "Hey guys" with smiles all over their faces they all grinned at him "Yo man, nailed another one?" they asked quite bluntly. "Hell yeah! just last week - also managed to get a gay guy to fall for me. He's a total pussy, dumped him and he still loves me...a twat right?" all of his friends looked at him a little shocked "Wow man...even guys love you." one of the smarted of the group joked "Maybe your sis needs to get you a restraining order...I mean she's like...Cold man. Always frowning. It's uncool" with a shrug a frown now turned upon his face as the spoke of his sister "Yeah well...she's the owner of our family company with an income of over 3k an hour. Along with studies that chick has a lot to think about - so she finds relationships as useless. The most time she gets to spend with people is helping them out; that's how she expresses friendship." at his now somber tone the guys looked more serious again and a little embarrassed at their judgement "Damn...That's a hell of a lot" another spoke "Holy shit! she earns that much money at our age? How?" Cain grinned "I told you - she's a genius" one of his friends spoke again "Sorry for being harsh man. You're sister is fit - but she comes across as if she hates peeps. Didn't know she had that much on." with a nod Cain understand "Yeah, no worries." letting AX and the blond girl get on with their conversation.

AnimeBlondeGuyForRoleplay.jpg

belle turned around as soon as she heard cain say a date with kayla and she accident blurted out"a date with your sister?" then she thought...wait a second is he her brother or did i just blurt out some messed up shit...belle looked at cain not knowing what to expect...a sex scene? ALL OVER AGAIN?! hell no she kept saying to her self are you lesbian? are you straight? are you bi? then she screamed out "I DONT KNOW!" and by the time she said that everyone in the library was staringand she looked at cain's sly look on his face
is he trying to make me crazy for him? i think i am going insane because i havent tried this hard to get a guy before especially a guy like him....think belle think jazz thinks im an idiot,i dont know about cain,and a few other do too.maybe i am and idiot and a slut but i do have at least SOME dignity left maybe i can try(probably wont work)but try to get with cain for a little maybe
belle knew what she was about to do was sooo wrong but she did it anyway
"i think its illegal to date your sister and im not rude kayla im blunt im not self centered i take care of myself unlike you and i dont exactly know what the rest means i may be dumb but im not stupid..." then she made the biggest mistake EVER

"cain you probably wont care so im gonna say it now,i really really like you" she expected to be yelled at by kayla or pushed by cain but she stood there firm and looked at kayla straight in the eyes then smiled at cain sweetly

what kind of plan is this? is it even a plan? belle knew she just messed up and she thought to herself "wow i fucked up on my first day that was quick" she thought for some odd reason i thinkk i really do like him