Alison and Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alison
Ali watched as the last of their flirtaciousness ended. She turned her head back to the game to let them finish. Soon Emily joined her, her voice soft and quiet. She felt their hands grace and she almost jumped, like her heart. "Yeah....im fine....just tired, like I said." Ali said not looking at Emily. She said goodbyes to the other girls before starting to walk off, the one perk about being queen was that she could get rides from pretty much anyone.

Emily ran a hand through her hair "My mom didn't ask if I could stay... I asked her earlier... I meant to ask you but I kind of... forgot." she murmured, glancing over at Alison as they walked off. She wanted to go back. She wanted to be with Alison alone again...

Alison
Ali stopped turning to Emily, "What do you mean? You asked your mom to stay?" Ali said. We heart beginning to flutter slightly. She wanted to show Emily she cared, she wanted to show her how she felt. But Ali wasn't like that, she couldn't tell her.

Emily ran a hand through her hair turning away. "I had asked my mom earlier if I could stay at your house tonight. . . I wanted to get to know you more." she stated softly, suddenly feeling a nervous buzz shaking her body. She couldn't look at Alison, worried she would be angry. Instead she shifted her gaze back towards Ben and the others, watching them all laugh and smile as he and Ali headed away from the activity.

Alison
Ali looked around, hearing everyone laughing from the activity. No one was paying attention to them. She turned quickly looking at Emily, "I would love to get to know you better too." Ali said giving her a quick peck on the cheek, "Let's get back home." Ali said.

Emily couldn't help the way her heart pounded in her chest at Alison's words, her cheeks reddening, burning where Alison had kissed her. She smiled as she followed after her, eager to get back to the house.

-Time skip to Alison's house?-

--yeah!--

Alison
Ali let her mom know they were home and that Emily was staying over, which she ofcourse was fine with. Ali lead Emily up to her stairs and into her room. She went over sitting on the bed, "So what do you want to do?" Ali asked.

Emily ran a hand through her hair nervously, her eyes flickering over Alison's "You said you know everyone's secrets..." she murmured softly, "Does anyone know yours?" she asked, looking up at Alison.

Alison
Ali was a bit taken back by Emily's question, no one had ever dared to ask Ali what one of her secrets where. Let alone know if anyone else knew anything about Ali. She took a deep breath, "I let people know what I want them to." Ali said.

Emily nodded, glancing at Alison slightly "So... Ben asked me to go to a movie with him..." she stated with a small smile, trying to change the subject but the look that crossed Alison's face made her look away "I don't know if I should say yes or not" she stated softly, her hair falling across her face.

Alison
Ali tried to control the look she gave Emily but she couldn't. She saw Emily turn away. The hair falling into her face. She moved her hand up to Emily's face pushing the hair behind Emily's ear, brushing her cheek with her thumb. She just turned her head slightly and shrugged a bit, "You should do what you want. He is a pretty nice guy." Ali said. But she knew that she was in full control of the situation. She knew how to control Emily. How to control everything.

Emily nodded slightly and sat back against the bed "Yeah he was really nice to me tonight. I had fun. Did... did you have fun Ali?" she asked softly, her hand grazing against Alison's as she attempted to make Alison notice. Her voice hinted at something else, as if she were asking about their hidden moment in the woods, the one Alison turned away from but Emily could swear that Alison had wanted to do that... wanted Emily to do that...

Alison
Ali felt Emily lay back against the bed. "Yeah, I had a great time. The ending got a little boring." Ali said as their hands brushed. Her breath caught for a second at the sudden pulse she felt. She lifted her eyes to Emily. She knew she wondered if Emily had fun because of Ben, or because of the kiss.

Emily smiled slightly running a hand through her hair. She glanced up at the roof "You didn't even play that game. Who knows who you would have kissed" she chuckled slightly, flickering her eyes to Alison's lips. She wanted so bad to feel them again... But her mind stopped her. This is not normal. Stop. She thought, staring at Alison.

Alison
Ali kept her eyes on Emily, then trailing to her lips every so often. She chuckled slightly, "There's I reason I don't play that game. My kisses are special." Ali said looking into ther big brown eyes, shw noticed the way Emily looked at her lips. She curled them into a small smirk, and ran a hand through her blonde hair.

Emily felt her face turn red as she looked at Alison. She pushed herself up off the bed, heading for her bag. She dug into it quickly, pulling out a large t-shirt. She quickly slipped her shirt over her head, pushing her pants to the ground before slipping the other shirt over her head and turning back to Alison "Ben said he missed me while I was gone, he must actually think I'm cute. It's a first... you know? Guys usually don't look twice at me, so it was nice... And he's a swimmer so that's a bonus! Did you see Aria tonight? She finally got that kiss! Noel seemed to be so into it." she started, she had a slight buzz from the alcohol she had chugged, plus another she had chugged down before Alison had joined them, that she couldn't stop the words that bubbled from her mouth. She turned towards Alison with a smile, pushing her hair over her shoulder with a smile.

Alison
Ali watched Emily get up to change, noticing the pink on her cheeks. She smiled, "Yeah, he seemed pretty into you. Now aria won't stop talking about him, like ever. Not that she didn't shut up about him before." Ali said with a small shake of her head and smile. She jumped up from the bed walking to her dresser. She pulled her shirt up and over her head, making sure to be slow. She neatly hung the shirt up, before walking over to grab a tight tank top and some short shorts. She slipped the tank top over here head, then slipped out of her pants, again slowly, and then slipped her shorts on. She walked back to th bed, a smirk on her face and fixed her hair. "Somwhat was your favorite part of the night?" she asked, the smirk still on her face her eyebrows slightly cocked.

Emily skimmed Alison's body as she changed, biting the inside of her lip. As soon as Alison turned to her she flickered her eyes towards the door. "So... what do you think I should say about the movie? Should I say yes? And yeah! But it's cute. She really likes him. I think Ben was disappointed he didn't get to kiss me" She chuckled softly. At Alison's next question she turned red and looked away. "Um... I .... I don't know. I liked spending time with Ben. What about you?" she asked, her eyes flickering to Alison's lips momentarily.

Alison
Ali could tell Emily had looked away quickly. She just scooted closer to Emily. "Hmm, I think it's up to you. I mean, if you want to go then go. Unless something's holding you back?" Ali said eyeing her cautiously. She kept a small smile on her lips. She sighed pushing a hand through her hair. "Oh I don't know. Its always nice to spend time a the lake." Ali said. She knew they were both avoiding something they both desperately wanted to talk about. "I'm sure he was disappointed. It's too bad you didnt kiss him, but I think your pretty satisfied with the night. Right?." Ali said her eyes swabbing Emily's face.

Emily bit her lip slightly and looked up "I don't know..." she murmured, running a hand through her hair as she looked up at the roof, her body tingling from Alison's closeness. "I don't ... exactly know how to kiss someone first. I've never kissed a guy before... remember?" she stated, her eyes glancing towards Alison, Please please just mention the kiss! Please! Tell me I'm not going crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.