Alison and Emily

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alison
Ali knew Emily was brurning to talk about the kiss they shared. She didn't want to give her the satisfaction of Ali bringing it up, but then again Emily had kissed her. "Guy kisses are overrated anyways. And I would say, that your perfectly fine at starting things." Ali said taunting her. She knew Emily wanted to talk about it, she knew that it would kill them both if they didn't mention it. But Ali had to just give her that push, the ever so slight push she had learned over time.

Emily nibbled at the inside of her lip, her eyes focused on the ground. "Um... n... no I'm not. I wouldn't know how to kiss a guy... I just... I've only... You" she stuttered not able to find the words she needed to say. You kissed me first. . . I just. . . kissed you again. Emily glanced up at her slightly, her heart pounding in her chest.

Alison
Ali smirked slightly, she could tell by the lack of words it was difficult for emily to say. She moved her hand to Emily's chin forcing her to look up, "I was your first kiss. And I'm a girl. It's okay." Ali said. She knew Emily wouldn't even come close to accepting that anytime soon, but atleast Ali could say it. "Kissing a guy is easy...I could show you, but then again I'm not a guy." Ali said with her mischievous grin. She knew what Emily wanted, and Ali almost felt bad. She didn't know how she herself felt, probably just as confused as Emily. No on, no one, had ever made Ali feel the way Emily did. She felt like she could be herself almost, no games.

Reactions: Harley_Quinn
Emily bit her lip slightly as she stared into Alison's blue eyes It's not okay. It's not normal... but she says it's okay. You had your first kiss just be happy. "I think I would like that... i mean if you showed me..." She muttered slightly, her face turning red. She hadn't meant to admit that. At all. Alison's eyes seemed to melt her thoughts away. She couldn't look away, and it wasn't even Alison's hand holding her there. It was her. She was so... intoxicating.

Alison
Ali's heart jumped slightly, she smiled softly. Maybe Ali could bend the rules slightly, it was her own game after all. Ali's heart started to beat a little faster as she moved closer to Emily. Lifting her hand up to Emily's cheek, brushing it softly. She leaned in closer and their lips touched, sending warmth throughout Alison's body. Her hand moved through Emily's hair softly and soon pulled away, "It's something like that, noe you try." she said softly,almost whispering. As if she was cheating at her own game.

Emily's body tingled as Alison's lips brushed her cheek, until they were on Emily. Emily grew warm, kissing Alison back gently. A shiver ran through her body as her stomach twisted. When Alison pulled away she wasn't sure how to respond but she wanted to kiss her again... And as soon as Alison gave her that permission she was more than willing to oblige. She leaned in slightly, using one hand to support herself, the other wrapped around Alison's waist. She moved her body closer to Alison's, her lips brushing against Alison's cheek and then to her lips, kissing her sodtly, but there was a hint of need behind it.

Alison
Ali kissed Emily back early when she had kissed her. Glad Emily was becoming confident enough to kiss her. She moved her hands down Emily's sides pushing her back against the bed kissing her softly, but more force than the first kiss. She felt her Body responding to the kiss, and to Emily's Boyd so close to Alison's. She wanted so badly to go farther but knew she shouldn't, so she just kissed her softly again. Keeping her hands on Emily's sides as she lay against the bed.

Emily felt a tug in her abdomen as Alison laid her back on the bed.he hands shook slightly as she placed them on Alison's side. She couldn't help but feel her body react, the way it seemed to crave Alison. She didn't want to stop but she knew Alison would eventually. She could feel it. As Alison pulled back softening the kiss again she dared to let out a small sigh.

Alison
Ali knew emily was still being timid, but Alison didn't mind. When she heard the sigh escape emilys lips she couldnt help but want to do it to her again. She slipped her hands down to Emily's thigh, squeezing it slightly. She kept her lips on Emilys. Giving her a deeper kiss, more forceful and strong like Alison's personality. But she felt a tug at her stomach, wanting more of Emily but she knew she couldn't have it.

Emily felt a tug at her body, a want... A need for Alison. Her heart pounded in her chest as. Alison's handsntrailed down her to her thigh. When Alison squeezed ily let out a soft moan, surprising even herself. Stop. She's a girl... You shouldn't be turned on by this. She scolded herself, but as Alison's kiss became more forceful Emily returned it with a desperate need, knowing Alison would pull away at any moment.

Alison
Ali smoked against Emily's lips as she heard the moan from Emily. She didn't want to stop, she didn't know how she could. But she knew she had to. Ali gave Emily one last desperate kiss almost to say she wanted more, but couldn't. Her hand creeping up but stopped. She pulled away slightly with slight heavy breath, "We should probably get to bed." Ali said pulling away from Emily and laying back down on the bed, pulling the covers down.

Emily flinched as Alison pulled away, her heart racing and breath ragged. She felt as though maybe... Just maybe... Alison hadn't wanted to stop. "Um.... Yeah you're probably right." she murmured, her body warm and tingling as she pushed herself to her feet and walked around to the other side of the bed. "Are we walking to school tomorrow?" she asked softly, trying to change the subject.

Alison
Ali slipped under the covers and turned off the lamp next to her after Emily had climbed into bed. Her heart was still racing and her breath was still a bit heavy. She looked over to Emily, "Probably. I didn't take you for the type to skip." Ali said with a small smirk. She couldn't see Emily very well, but knew she must have a blush on her face still from their little 'teaching' session.

Emily's face felt warm as she crawled in next to Alison. She intentionally turned in the opposite direction, curling her body into itself. She still felt the need gripping at her body but she tried to force it away. "My mother would murder me" she chuckled, pushing her hair back behind her ears. Her body shifting away from Alison's.

Alison
Ali could feel Emily Shifting farther away from Ali. She kept her eyes on Emily's silhouette as her eyes trailed Emily's hair and part of her neck and shoulders that poked out. She moved ever so slightly closer, moving her hand around Emily and her fingers brushed down her arm until they reached Emily's hand. She slipped her hand into Emily's and interlocked their fingers. "I should meet your mom sometime, she sounds like quite the lady. I've always been able to get what I want from my mother." Ali said softly.

Emily felt her heart racing as Alison's arm slipped around her, their hands interlocking. She bit her lip slightly, holding back the soft sigh that lingered on her lips. "My mom gets what she wants... Maybe tomorrow." Maybe she feels the same way you do... She let her body curl into Alison more, her body feeling heavy with sleep.

- time skip to morning or?-

Alison
Ali felt emily curl into her and she smiled keeping her tight to her. Ali felt her eyes slowly beginning to close, exhausted from the day. She wanted to ask maybe tomorrow what. But her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

--yeah okay!--

Emily's eyes fluttered open as this mall clock next to Ali's bed beeped. Ali's arm was still wrapped around her but Emily had shifted in the night, untangling their hands. She shifted slightly, slipping out of Alison's arms and getting to her feet. With a stretch she headed towards her bag, rifling through it for another set of clothes. She had an extra shirt and jeans and quickly threw them on. She grabbed her swimmers jacket and three it over her shoulders before heading towards Alison's vanity and brushing through her hair. She bit her lip slightly at the memory of last night but vowed not to bring it up to Alison... Or anyone. It was their little secret.

Alison
Ali felt a movement in the bed and turned over rubbing her eyes slightly. She did not want to get up. She sighed finally opening her eyes seeing Emily was already dressed and brushing her hair. She sat up and slipped out of the bed walking over to her dressing pulling out a skirt and flowy tank top. She slipped into her clothes and walked over to where Emily was. "I wish I could just brush my hair and look perfect." Ali said with a smile. She began to apply some of the make up she wore. Ali didn't need much make up though, but she definitely has some. Emily just seemed to be perfect without it.

Emily chuckled slightly "Far from looking perfect" She chuckled, running the brush through her hair one last time. She pulled out her phone quickly to text her mom and slipped it back into her picket, wondering why Ben hadn't texted her. "I have swim practice after school. Did you want to come by my house after?" she asked softly, her cheek slightly red

Status
Not open for further replies.