Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that's okay hehe XD And I hope you don't mind If my pervy second year flirts with him hehehe ( even if it might make him even more uncomfortable in the club at least he's trying XD )

Yeah but that's okay hehe XD And I hope you don't mind If my pervy second year flirts with him hehehe ( even if it might make him even more uncomfortable in the club at least he's trying XD )
I'm all in for that, haven't even decided a partner for him yet anyways xDDD

@MiNaGi

ooh fun XD I usually don't create too many pre-roleplay relationships cause I like to see how my characters interact with the others (But I might if I really adore the character

@Reanimator Bob

Okay I'll send a few in a bit

Ah yes same same. I still don't know what to do for him, honestly

divider.png

One day I want to love someone and know when home than became found in a person.

divider.png
tumblr_o4vty11gbe1s5h198o1_500.gif

divider.png

Name:

Takayama Arisu
高山ありす

Nickname (if any):
Kay/Taka/Yama/T

Voice:
This is me here

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

divider.png

_render_15__love_live_eri_by_loveliverenders-d8quec7.png

divider.png

School Year:
Third Year

Role in club:
Activities Director

divider.png

552784953D444A000D

divider.png

Personality:

Flirtatious/Caring/Honest/Social Butterfly/Seductive
Outgoing/Aggressive/Persistent/Annoying

Sushi/Saki/Candles/Dancing/Singing/Acting/Writing
Cats/Fast Cars/Sex/Sunsets/Fall/Mall/Fans/Japanese clothes
Gardens/Gymnastics/Cheerleading/Teal

Dislikes:
Pants/Pepsi/Turtles/Winter/Brown
Turtle necks/non-fitting clothes/under ware/
Beyonce/Housekeeper/Parents

divider.png

tumblr_nfa1v6LQle1tmrotho1_500.png

divider.png

Crush:
OPEN

Relationships:
OPEN

divider.png

Bio:
Takayama Arisu, was the only child, she pretty much got everything that she wanted.She could be considered a bit spoiled, though she didn't let the money go to her head. She simply wanted to be known for who she was and not what she had. She had almost everything Though the thing she wanted the most was her parents. They were both work-a-holics. Constantly, traveling and going over seas on trips. She was normally always left in the care of their Housekeeper. Though her housekeeper, really isn't much of a Housekeeper, she normally is sitting around watching Soap operas, sitcoms and Shopping channel. So Kay got used to making her own dinner, and pretty much taking care of herself at a early age. She sees her parents perhaps once a month, a week on the major holidays.

Takayama got involved in anything she could to keep her mind off her parents, and her home life. Yama was involved in anything that she could plan, organize or simply be kept busy. She was in gymnastics to help with her emotional stress of the lack of her parents and their love. Kay does like any girl like to party, and she can get a bit crazy at parties, but nothing that could cause to many rumors. She's not one to turn down invites, and is normally liked by all her class mates. Though, doesn't everyone have an enemy or two?

The Love club she hopes will fill some sort of void for her that she is lacking. Though Takayama is not quite sure what that will be yet. But the idea of planning events makes her happy.

divider.png

Theme Song:

divider.png

Extra:
Aria

Looks:

Bright blue sky eyes/they seem to twinkle when she is talking. Catching the attention of most that walk past. Her
hair is the color of the sun rays. Golden. Messy, but messy in a way of being sexy. Most of the time it's worn in a ponytail.

divider.png

tumblr_nfa0perear1tmrotho1_500.png

divider.png

tumblr_n6iawnQnlH1s5f9ado1_500.gif

divider.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CandyPrincess
tumblr_n4z9xty2Ix1s51axjo1_500.gif

Takasu Kayoko
The Club Mascot
Name: Takasu (family) Kayoko (personal)
Nickname(s) : None at the moment
School Year: Second Year
Orientation: Unknown (currently leans towards men)
Role in Club: The Mascot, unofficially known as The Scout

Snarky | Lazy | Clever | Calm | Manipulative | Cute | Impassive | Amoral | Competitive | Single-Minded

Takasu is one of the youngest in the club, but she makes up for it with her quick thinking and unique perspective. Although she joined the club out of boredom, she found both the objective of the group and the people within rather interesting and stuck around, integrating herself with the others. Quiet and small, it's easy to forget she's there, and so she took up the unofficial mantle of "The Scout". Easily slipping in and out of almost every social clique, she is able to unobtrusively gather information and study the students.
Young though she is, Takasu always has her own agenda, and without the limit of morals or any strong loyalties, usually nothing stands in her way. When not focused on a project she is content to sit back, assist the club members as possible, and watch the goings on. She's not afraid to morph into whatever personality is needed for a task, whether it be a cutesy loli, a seductive young woman, or an innocent schoolgirl.

However much she pretends to know everything, though, when it comes to romance and sex Takasu is lost, which may be another reason she sticks around the club so closely. This also causes a (perhaps unhealthy) interest in mature media, and a newcomer to the group may be shocked to see a young girl reading such adult material. (OOC Note: I will make sure to keep this PG-13, if you prefer I edit this section I shall, no problem.) She is extremely insecure over the size of her chest, and envies older women.

Likes and Dislikes
+Books (especially steamy novels)
+Video Games (strategy games preferred, all accepted)
+Cutesy Accessories (ex. crowns, cat ears, princess dresses, etc.)
+Manga (again, mature content is common)
+Upbeat Music
+Junk Food (this is a good way to bribe her to do things)
+Knee high socks
+The Dark

-Large Dogs
-School (she gets bored)
-Swimming/Underwater
-Being Ignored
-Country Music
-Her Chest Size
-Pants
-Overly Girly Dresses
-High Heels
-Sports
-The Outdoors

Relationships
Dating: N/A
Crush: N/A
Loyal To: N/A
Looks Up To: N/A
Friends: N/A
Neutral: N/A
Enemies: N/A

Appearance
Takasu dislikes going outdoors, and thus has very pale skin. This sets off her wide, golden-orange eyes and extremely pale-blue (almost silver/white) hair, that falls in soft layers over her eyes and down all the way to her narrow waist. Despite being nearly 16 she is very petite, standing at only 4'9", and her hatred of heels (they're hard to walk in) ensures she rarely rises above that height.
Voice: Saya Sasamiya from The Astrisk War (the blue-haired girl in this video)
Faceclaim: Shiro from No Game No Life

Theme Song: Waiting For The Rain by Sakamoto Maaya
ad4a7268b0e480b591bada23213b5d73ac987cf5_hq.gif

((OOC Note: I'm sorry I can't make super pretty forms like you guys ;A; ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo! No one named Aiko yet. Guess I'll make a WIP.

How does the local spy sound? You know, plants cameras everywhere in order to spy on clients and potential love interests.

Woo! No one named Aiko yet. Guess I'll make a WIP.

How does the local spy sound? You know, plants cameras everywhere in order to spy on clients and potential love interests.
Ooooh that sounds like a cool idea! Beyond love interests imagine all the scandals and little plots they would discover~

Name:
Aizawa Aiko

Sexual Orientation:
Unknown

School Year:

Year 1

Role in club:
Espionage

Personality:

Dislikes:
Crush:
Relationships:
Bio:
Voice:
Theme Song:
Extra:
Looks:

Last edited:
@MiNaGi, your two characters are accepted. Yes, full LGBT is fine.

@Pasi, your character is accepted.

@CandyQueen, your characcter is accepted.

@Shounen Senpai, yes you can join since we lost Elfie. I added you onto the character list.

To everyone: I've added all the requested positions onto the list. Please let me know when you finish your character so I can check the CS out.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[BG=WHITE]

"Just because I have glasses doesn't mean I'm a nerd!"
#7b1c1c

BASICS

Name:
Momozono Miyuki

Nickname (if any):
Miyu-chan

Sexual Orientation:
Bicurious

School Year:
Third Year

Role in club:
Secretary

Personality:
Clumsy | Shy | Awkward | Dandere | Tsundere | Androphobia | Hopeless Romantic
Clumsy and a bit shy, Miyuki rarely stands out in school. She's very bad at lying and subconsciously wipe-cleans her glasses, while avoiding the gaze of the person whom she tries to lie to. She has a similar personality as a Dandere, with a little bit of Tsundere. She also is awkward, even though she doesn't mean to be. She tends to withdraw and stay in the background of things, but she does have a voice of her own. She developed her androphobia while she was a young child with her aunts telling her stories about men being untrustworthy and evil.

But even if she have androphobia, Miyuki is a hopeless romantic. She still wants to fall in love with someone and experience romantic love.

Books | Literature | Writing | Tea | Pastries | Garden | Flowers | Candy | Silence | Cats | Rain

Dislikes:
Men | Rudeness | Liars | Noise | Dogs | Blood | Bugs | Idiots | Crustaceans

Crush:
None at the moment

Relationships:
to be added later

APPEARANCE

Miyuki has wavy, light pink hair, which is described to be "soft and fluffy", styled in a chin-length bob, with fringes reaching her eyebrows. She typically seen wearing her school uniform, with a light pink cardigan on top, and dark coloured leggings, or similar hoisery. During summer, she exchanges her cardigan for a sleeve-less sweater, identical to her cardigan in every other aspect, and wears this on top of her summer uniform.

Miyuki's most distinguishable accessory is the pair of thick-rimmed, rounded, red spectacles, which she proceeds to adorn at all times.

BIOGRAPHY

When Miyuki was a child, her mother stated that for generations her family has picked the worst men. Her father left her mother while she was pregnant, and most of her aunts suffered from heartbreak or unwanted pregnancy. She was told by her aunts that men are wolves and shouldn't be trusted. Since then she suffered from androphobia and refused to talk, see or interact with men. Her phobia was so severe that her mother decided to enroll her in an all girl school just so she can study and cope up. Miyuki was quite happy for some time and made quite a few friends until her grandma decide to transfer her out of the all girl school for high school. her grandmother believed that even though they picked the worst men, that doesn't mean someone in her family should be afraid of the opposite sex. Her grandmother also believed and hoped that the curse will end on Miyuki.

Now in her third year of high school, Miyuki can tolerate the boys in her class and the boys in the club as long as they don't touch her.

MISCELLANEOUS

Voice:
Risa Taneda

Theme Song:
Extra:
Miyuki owns 2 cats named Shiro and Kuro
[/BG]

Last edited:
I also have an idea for a guy who is the school Heart Throb. He isn't really a member of the club. He just causes a lot of problems around the club due to his natural charm. If this is alright of course

I also have an idea for a guy who is the school Heart Throb. He isn't really a member of the club. He just causes a lot of problems around the club due to his natural charm. If this is alright of course
I like that idea sir

oh gosh. I imagine Miyuki getting all flustered and red whenever the heart throb tries to flirt with her.

[IMGA]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/s/common/uploaded_files/1453268287-467a503527dac01f2279403def568f51.gif[/IMGA]​

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune
I'll allow it, but since the rp will largely be the club off doing their own things and not just as school, I suggest that he have a running gag of always showing up wherever the club goes so that way he's always around even if they are somewhere that's not school.

Status
Not open for further replies.