Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it too.

Reactions: Kitsune
This is what we have so far: (In order to see if everyone would have a partner)

Female – Heterosexual
Female – Unknown atm
Female - Biromantic Homosexual
Male - Panromantic/Pansexual
Female - Bisexual
Male (Gender) /Female (Sex) - Pansexual
Female - Unknown atm
Male - Homoromantic Demisexual
Female – Heterosexual
Female – heterosexual
Female - Leans towards men (Unknown)
Female - Unknown
Female - Bicurious

We might need more guys who are interested in girls since we have three heterosexual that don't seem like they would have partners.

@xwolfex, your first character is accepted.

Hey guys! I am SO sorry that I haven't gotten my characters up yet. I have a whole list of things to do and it's been a hectic week. Not to mention I work all weekend now. I might be a little delayed, so don't be afraid to start without me. I'll catch up

WIP

9KIhFgL.png

"King of Hearts? Oh baby, I'm the Ace."
beautiful_divider-1.gif

Role in club
School Heart-Throb. He's not actually a member of the club, but due to the fact that so many people fall in love with him(Often because he's always flirting), he is often dragged into their affairs.

Personality:
Flirtatious | Charming | Slightly Arrogant | Chivalrous | Surprisingly Distant | Enigmatic
Girls want him, boys want to be him. Here he stands, atop the social hierarchy. Often, he is considered to be the most charming guy to ever grace the school, even his upperclassmen agree with that statement. Despite that, he seems to be distant. Not anti-social, oh no. At school, he's always having fun laughing it up with his friends and flirting with the ladies. He loves the attention, but no one really sees him after school too often. Even though he could probably date anyone he'd like, he also appears to not be interested in a relationship. And he is often dragged into the affairs of the club. Something he always finds amusing.

+Attention+
+Curry+
+The Club(They amuse him)+

Dislikes:
- Having not effect on people -
- Being ignored -
- Dairy Products -
- Cats -

Crush:
N/A
Relationships:
N/A
Bio:
Not much to say about ole' Shiro. He just recently moved to the town actually. He joined in halfway through the school year his freshman year, and ever since then, he's been the talk of the school. So far, his time hasn't been the most interesting. Aside from making half the school fall in love with him of course. That said, he doesn't really seem interested in after school activities, though he often is held after school for the sake of the Lover's Club. It isn't ususally a problem.

Voice:
Vic Mignogna

Theme Song:
Chopin "Nocturn No. 2 op. 9"
Extra:
Face Claim: Bishounen Kyubey

Last edited:
Reactions: Nano and Kitsune
Hey guys! I am SO sorry that I haven't gotten my characters up yet. I have a whole list of things to do and it's been a hectic week. Not to mention I work all weekend now. I might be a little delayed, so don't be afraid to start without me. I'll catch up
Don't worry. We're not going to start yet. There's still plenty of people not finished.

Everyone, just let me know when you are done with your character.

You are all fine with still taking time to make your character sheets because I know quite a bit of you are busy right now.

However, we have a few people who haven't even said anything or reserved a type of character. So, I'll tag them and see what they say just so we might get more information of what type of characters we'll have or if any of them aren't going to join after all.

@Nano
@Vellichor
@kimsim12
@Shounen Senpai

Also, @Crow, do you have any thoughts on what your second character might be. You mentioned another one, or have you decided not to.

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY!

I never even noticed the the OOC was made! My goodness! Alerts, why would you do this to me? I'll get my little character sheet up! I promise!

cc38e174aad14b3da2349c81f0eb6731.png

Shh.. Don't come any closer, and don't look any further.
Orientation: Bisexual | Gender: Female | Age: 16 | 2nd year | First Name: Kotori
#b83737

Role in club
"The Mother/Mentor"
Despite the fact that this is never an assigned role, Kotori gives love advice and such to others in the club. She acts as something like a mother towards the others, even a mentor to some. She's the one that people tend to come to, let it be love advice or just school homework.

Composed | Motherly | Optimistic | Self-concious | Kind | Stubborn | Wise | Soothing | Sarcastic | Academically dumb

- Apple Pie
- Origami
- Flutes
- Music Boxes
- Fantasy
- Scarves

Dislikes:
- Tests
- Allergies
- Conflict
- Arguments
- Going home
- Reading Books

Biography
When Kotori was born, the doctors had already diagnosed her with a poor bone structure. Her body was frail and delicate; and her pain tolerance was horribly low. Not to mention that her endurance wouldn't be close to non-existent when she grew up. She spent her first few months in the hospital, under the care of other doctors and her mother; who stayed inside to take care of her new baby girl. This alone was exhausting, for both the hospital, and her parents. Her father barely came home, coming to the hospital right after work to help with the baby, while her mother was struggling to even get up in the first place, having to recover from labour. Her mother was unable to produce enough milk to feed her baby girl, and thus she lacked the calcium from human milk. From there, she was fed cows milk, which was not a recommended substitute for human milk. After those months had come to pass, her mother and father were shooed from the hospital, forced back home with their daughter in a house that they barely kept an eye on.

From then on, the mother and father had to go through a lot of stress, often getting into arguments while Kotori was crying. These arguments consisted for years, and they often moved around quite a bit due to business and work issues. Kotori was often put into a daycare until closing hours, and then brought back home by a nanny, parents out until the dead of the night. This cycled continued until she was 6 to 7 years old, where she started walking to school on her own without the Nanny.

She was fairly popular in the primary grades, mainly due to her artistic skills. While at home, alone, she drew in her own, empty books, wasting the many supplies that her parents bought for her. At some point, the both of them had taken away her writing and drawing utensils after school; in an act of frustration and using her as their outlet. She didn't watch television, and she had already read all of the possible books, leaving her with literally nothing to do. That is, until one day, her cousins came to visit; one of them with a paper crane as her keychain.

Kotori was taken in by this ornament, pointing it out to her cousin and asking about it. Her cousin told her that it was called 'Origami', a type of art that you can make with just paper. The thought of this intrigued her, prompting her to ask if her cousin could teach her how to make it. It had taken a long time, and a number of tries, but she was finally able to make one, and was completely entranced by it. When her parents took away her drawing/writing supplies, she'd rip out a piece of paper from her old books, and practice the crane over and over, until she had a whole table fill.

By the time she was 10 years old, she had transferred to and from 4 different schools. This whole process made her feel extremely lonely, seeing that she never kept a friend for more than a year. With both of her parents never being home, and the fact that she was used as an outlet, it created a strained relationship between both her and them. She barely spoke to them. Though, they were never happy with her grades. She was absolutely terrible in her classes, placing as one of the lowest every single time. Of course, this enraged her parents, to the point that they wouldn't even speak to her about it. Sometimes, they even left her without dinner and ignored her completely. Honestly, Kotori did try. She really did. She was just never good in school, but she's never actually failed before.

At some point in middle school, around the 7th grade, she was actually able to make a friend; a meaningful friend. This friend helped her study, talked to her, ate lunch with her, and etc. Having never actually known of a friend before, Kotori absolutely treasured this person, much above herself. Even after school, when Kotori wasn't allowed out, they came over to keep her company, and she appreciated it. They were probably the first person who actually committed to being her friend, which she is forever grateful to.

One night, she got in trouble by her parents. The two of them were stressed out from work, and thus started hitting their child. They said rather abusive things, things that Kotori put a poker face on for the words to just drag on by. Of course, she was hurtful, but she didn't want them to be seeing that. When she had gone back up, she locked the door, and slumped down into her bed to curl up in a ball. Since her room was facing the back of the house, her view was rather restricted, but she still thought that it was nice. That was, until she heard some knocking on her window. When she had opened up, the friend was in her backyard, calling her to sneak out. After some semi-quiet reluctance, she made a rope of her own bed sheets, she slowly climbed out by tying the top on her bed stand. Still in her pyjamas, she ran out with her friend for a bit, going to their place for dinner. Later that night, when her parents were asleep, she came back home with her friend, thanking them graciously, and yet crying, because she told them that she would have to be moving again soon. Not having a cellphone or anything at the time to contact each other, the two of them saw each other one last time before summer break, and then Kotori was never to be seen again.

She was able to get into Bara High School, lucky for her. She just barely passed as well, causing mixed feelings in both of her parents. However, due to the fact that Kotori was so insistent on staying in that area, they rented out an apartment for her, paying only a quarter of the rent whereas she would have to earn the rest of her money on her own. It went rather well, even though the owner had a thing for high school girls. He gave her a discount for her rent, and this alone caused mixed feelings within Kotori. However, since then, she had been in a safe apartment that consisted of a bedroom, and a kitchen, so she couldn't complain.

As usual, her grades are terrible, even though she ends up just passing by a few percents or so. She applied for a couple of jobs and, despite the fact that she possessed all abilities and skills that employers look for, she lacked in the education field, resulting in many people declining. Eventually, she was able to find a job as a waitress in a pastry cafe, run by a kind, elderly woman. The woman often gave her pay and an apple/cinnamon pie at the end of each week, and at this point, she thinks of the woman as her own grandmother. She soon saved enough to buy herself a cheap phone, which only allowed texting and calling - all she needed. She had the number of her parents, the elderly woman, and the work place's number as well, totalling as 4 contacts.

When she entered high school in her first year, she had caught little attention, many people viewing her as 'regular' and 'boring'. She had her fair share of crushes, but eventually settled, accepting the fact that she would just be a hopeless romantic. In spite of this, she gave out oddly helpful love advice, this feature eventually attracting many females to seek her help. Later on, she was recommended to join The Lovers Club; the literal match making club. Originally, she was reluctant, but eventually got dragged into it anyways by one of the club members.

As the year passed, her reputation had been increasing steadily; famous amongst the other girls for her 'godly' love advice. She was asked if she had ever dated anyone, or if she ever had a crush. She admitted that she had her fair share, but she never confessed before. Ironic, because she's never been able to take her own advice. Now known as the 'Mother Figure' of the club, she continues to give advice to other girls, while isolating herself for some peace and quite when she has the chance.

Oh, right. I never did get to the part about her scarf, did I? Lets just say it was a gift, a gift from a precious friend.
Relationships
Crush
Open for plotting/Will be developed within Roleplay

Relationships
Haruhi Nakamura || || ?

Asuho Kiriyu || || ?

Takayama Arisu || || ?

Celestin Cupidon Beaulieu || || ?

Yurica Kaidou || || ?

Makoto Fuguchi || || ?

Kayoko Takasu || || ?

Asuka Hisoka || || Friend
"Asuka is a nice person, and I often hear our names next to each other. We specialize in the same or similar fields, so it's a no brainer that we would eventually start working with each other at some point. She completely disregards the rumours going around about me. Despite what people may think, she's a wonderful person. She's like.. my foil? My complete opposite? Well, we balance each other out, so it's perfectly fine in my opinion!"

Miyoko Nozara || || ?

Social Status
Social Standing
Popular, only because of the Advice that she gives.

Wealth
Middle to Lower Class

Rumours
- Her parents abused her, which is why she has the scarf around her neck to cover the bruises.
- She transferred a lot as a result of her poor grades.
- Her parents didn't live with her because they were ashamed.
- The advice she gives is just so that she can gain attention.
- She acts aloof at times because she is arrogant.
- She turns down confessions because she doesn't want to be found out as a prostitute.
- She engages in compensated dating.
- Leeches off older men.

Voice: Meramipop
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Theme Song:
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Mekaku City Actors, Ayano Tateyama

Last edited by a moderator:
To introduce some conflict and help even out the genders a little bit I could play a male Class President who is super uptight and dislikes the distractions that the Lover's Club poses to studies, what do you all think?

To introduce some conflict and help even out the genders a little bit I could play a male Class President who is super uptight and dislikes the distractions that the Lover's Club poses to studies, what do you all think?
I want to wait to see what the others make first, then if needed I'll ask about making more guys because wolfie also offered to make another guy character.

There are very many females in this club. It feels as if I should make a male to go along with my female when I have the time to actually get to her. Stupid busy real life shit.

Sorry, if this is anime, I don't really want in. No offense to you guys or anything, it's just really not my style.

Sorry, if this is anime, I don't really want in. No offense to you guys or anything, it's just really not my style.
I'm sorry to hear that but I understand.

Not sure if I could join, unfortunately. Dx Coz Anomaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.