Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. I was in a rush when I posted. Sorry for the inconvenience

No no it's fine XD there's no need to apologize. I should've asked first just to clairfy. So don't worry about it ^^ I'm excited to see your character tho!

@xwolfex

Oooh, I like the dynamic now. We have one who reads the stars and one who reads profiles. I feel we shall find a nice rivalry between the two

@MiNaGi
ripppppp Nozomi is such Bae tho

@Reanimator Bob

Hehe I agree. And I can see them arguing a lot and make bets with each other. And so like who ever is right buys the other ice cream or pays for their dinner but they're also friends type thing XD

I'm working on my character right now. Hope you don't mind that I put him down as "Rival" When all is said and done

MVc2ojt.jpg

[BCOLOR=#1d2554] Gender: Female | Orientation: Straight | Age: 17 | Year: 3 [/BCOLOR]
"If love can be reduced to simple math and science, then love is boring."
zodiac_divider_by_panai-d8akrqh.png

Role in Club
[BCOLOR=#1d2554] Diviner, Horoscope/Palm Reader, Charms Expert [/BCOLOR]

Personality
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Stubborn | Jealous | Eccentric | Lazy | Competitive | Smart-Mouthed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]----------------------------------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Asuho will not stop until she has proven that her charms work! Astrology is real, tarot readings are real, the occult is real, oh and don't even get her started on aliens! Now, one wouldn't really expect someone as out there as her to participate in a club for finding others love, but that's where they'd be wrong. Asuho firmly believes in her divination skills, and that they should be used to help people. As it just so happens, the best(and maybe only way) to make sure that people are happy with a divining is for it to be about love. Unfortunately, there [BCOLOR=#1d2554]happen[/BCOLOR] to be SOME people who feel that her branch is unneeded and a waste of time. She's constantly defending her art, and isn't bad at it. But whether that is a supernatural ability, or just really good intuition and luck remains a mystery.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1d2554]+The Cards+[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]+Not working+[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]+Sleeping+[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]+Five Card Monty/Shell Game+[/BCOLOR]

Dislikes

[BCOLOR=#1d2554]-Studying-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]-Science-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]-That Stupid "Matchmaker"-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]-Working-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]-Skeptics-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]-The Word 'Matchmaker'-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Crush[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]N/A[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Relationships[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Tsubasa - Rival 'Matchmaker'[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Bio[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]A young girl who seemed to have either a great intuition, or was actually communing with the spirits. She ended up believing it. How else was she to explain this? She took a deep interest in these things. Palm readings, horoscopes, tarrots. It became her thing. Everyone all knew her for that. some thought it interesting, others found it stupid. And unlike a lot of her classmates, she still belived in it, and stood by it. And surpiringly, she still was very accurate. Though now there were so many sceptics, that she has taken to trying to prove that these things really do work. The best place for that happened to be the Lovers Club. She has been a part of it for three years[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Voice[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Theme Song[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Extra[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Looks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#1d2554]Face Claim: Hagakure Yasuhiro(Genderswap)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: CandyPrincess
@Reanimator Bob

I don't mind at all haha I'll put that on my character's as well when I get the chance to work on him. (But only cause I'm on mobile and me, mobile, and codes don't work out well. )

@MiNaGi

She's my favorite tbh XD but I really love all of them.

@MiNaGi

No, I think he's pretty cool actually. It's a nice contrast to the usual outgoing types.

I think I worded that wrong XD But yeah. I like that he's a little more different rather than that usual type of character (Not that there's anything wrong with the norm it's just refreshing) and I really like that they are trans it's really unique ^^

I think I worded that wrong XD But yeah. I like that he's a little more different rather than that usual type of character (Not that there's anything wrong with the norm it's just refreshing) and I really like that they are trans it's really unique ^^
Ah, well, I just saw the character and thought "That's gotta be you, my boy"

I like making the unconfident ones omg

I've updated mine a bit. Will finish later. finding a voice i Like is hard though. I want to find a deeper female voice, but my mind is drawing a blank right now.

@MiNaGi

Hehe that's cool. And unconfident characters are the best. They're super cute (/)0(\)

@Reanimator Bob

If you'd like I could PM you some suggestions for some deeper female voices (because I've scoured for voices so many times you don't even know)

Status
Not open for further replies.