2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)| Mentions:

Ryunosuke widened his eyes and quickly backed off from Miyuki after she reacted pretty much aggressively to his apologize, once again shouting at him "pervert". He expected it to hear that, but her reaction really caught him off guard. He really thought he sounded sincere when he apologized to her for what he did, but apparently, Miyuki won't trust him that easily. Sighing with a sad expression, Ryunosuke looked back at Miyuki and when he was about to apologize once again, she began to speak with Haruhi, completely ignoring him. She literally was pretending he was like a somebody invisible for her sight.

"Woah, okay... This is beyond cold and mean," he thought as he stood behind her like a statue with a dumbfounded smile, his body cold as an invisible winter wind passed him by, representing Miyuki's coldness. Honestly, he preferred her to call him "stupid idiot" or something else than play the "cold move" and just ignore him this whole camp. That was unacceptable and Ryunosuke will make sure to make everything right between him and Miyuki. "I must show her that I'm really sorry and maybe teach her that not all boys are pigs!" he thought as he glared at her with a determined frown, light bumping his right fist on his left hand. "This may be kind of difficult and she may even try to attack me to keep me away, but I won't let my will be broken that easily either! Momozono Miyuki... I will be your friend before the end of this camp! Just wait and see."

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions:

"Well... This is awkward and unexpected," thought Alexander as he stood between Ryunosuke and Miyuki, his expression dumbfounded after she shouted at him to stay away from her and calling him a pervert. She wasn't that far from the truth, but Alexander knew that Ryunosuke wasn't the type of pervert that made harm. He wanted to intervene and explain to Miyuki that he may have misunderstood everything, but because she looked so upset and didn't want to ruin the little trust she had for him (for a reason he still doesn't get because he was a boy), he kept his mouth shut and looked away, rubbing the back of his head with a confused expression, not knowing what to do.

When Miyuki began to speak to Haruhi and pretty much ignore Ryunosuke, he scoffed with a small smile, actually finding it a funny. It was rude and he could feel her coldness as well, but he knew that Ryunosuke won't give up on her that easily, though. That's why he found it so funny. When he turned his head to look over at Ryunosuke to see if he was alright, he widened his eyes a little bit in surprise after finding his red-haired pal with an intense determined expression.
"Oh, my... This is going to be a really interesting weekend," he thought with a low chuckle, gentle fixing one of the hairpins on his blonde bangs.

Suddenly, Miyuki asked Haruhi that if she should check on Akemi, obviously worried now that she knew he was the one she hit with the beach ball right in his face. Before Haruhi could say something or somebody else, Miyuki quickly turned around and sprint her way toward Akemi, Ryunosuke quickly following her from behind, telling her to wait up for him and to please, stop ignoring him let him explain her everything. A low laugh escaped Alexander when he watched the "lovely duo" go, crossing his arms.
"Huh... I have a feeling that those two are going to end up together," Alexander said, slowly turning his head to face Haruhi with a mischievous grin. "I mean, just look at them. It more than obvious that something with spark up between them. Aren't you agree as well."

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) Akemi (@MaryGold)| Mentions:

"Miyuki, please, hold up! Let me explain you everything!" shouted Ryunosuke while running behind Miyuki, holding his gun. "I admit I was starring to your swimsuit, which looks great on you, by the way... I mean, NO! T-T-That's not of what I want to talk about!"

When Miyuki finally stopped in front of Akemi, Ryunosuke stopped beside her and leaned forward, breathing heavily while trying to catch his breath. When he did, he sighed deeply and stood straight, quickly turning his head to look at Miyuki and then at Akemi. "Ugh, he'll be fine, Miyuki," he said and rolled his eyes, walking beside Akemi and slight bumping him away from her sight. Then, he glared at Miyuki with a funny serious expression. "Now, stop ignoring me from one second and let me apologize once again," he told her. "Like I said before, I'm really sorry for giving you a hard time dealing with your androphobia. This includes that time at the park as well. I swear I didn't know you have this condition. Please, forgive me and let me make this right between us."

Without letting her say something or do anything, Ryunosuke quickly lifted his water gun and hold it in front of her. "Here! I let you shot at me if that makes will make you feel better. I can also let you tell me all the insults you want. Maybe hit me as well. Just, please... Don't ignore me and let me show you that I'm a good guy."

And with that, Ryunosuke went silent and just stood where he was, in front of Miyuki and glaring at her patiently, holding his water gun for her to take if she wished and praying that she didn't choose to hit him like he did to Akemi.

Last edited:
anime-doukyuusei-04.jpg

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian was listening to Haruhi with a wide smile " thats wonderful haruhi i surely do want to team up wi-..." he stop when someone cut into their conversation she was crying over to something that made him frown. who could hurt a girl like her in a supposed fun trip like this. he wayched as Harihu comfort her and he do know its best not to joicn in and knowing in their profile she is afraid of men and for thay he would give her a space. hoping he is doing the right thing maybe he would ask her if she is okey when everything is less tense

he place a hand to his chest. he really does feel sorry for her and more that he dint know hoe to comfort someone in a situation like this hurted him as he felt he is useless to everyone around him

he was going to talk to haruhi when someone suddenly interupted him. he turn to look who it was and it almost made him chuckle at the sigh and forget the negative aura that begins to surround him.

"Awe, how sweet Sebastian-kun!" He laughed softly. "If you wanted to work with me, you could've just asked." he said to him

he was small, blond hair and his voice seemed so familiar. he know he have heard that somewere when his brother listen to some songs in the tv. also he found him in the bus sleep talking about how he wanted the pokemons to love him. it made him secretly record his sleep and thinking about sjpwing it to him when he wakes up but he forgot it anyways. but most of that he found mami really cute

but bloom is more beautiful

he look over to mami as he tilted his head in confusion at his words 'what did he say?' he tought when suddenly he realized what he said and thats were it hit him ' its brown!!' he gasp bitting his lips and frowning for spilling some idiotic word out of his lips. he must have tought its him because of the hair. with a deep embarrasing blush he take a deep breath and crossing his arms

he take a glance around for his special someone for help but he coudnt find her anywere so he moved his head down to mami's level and gaved him a kind and sorry smile " ah mami-kun darling i..." he pause and rethink of his words. should he say the truth or not. it played for his mind for awhile until he realized how happy he was. does he really wanted him to be his partner for the cleaning. it played to his mind and he realized he dint want to dissapoint him he had already thought its him and he dint want to leave him dissapointed so he moved down to his level and pat his head gently as he played within his wishes " ah, silly me im so sorry mami but its just that i thought you wouldnt like to and thank you very much that you have accepted my request mami-kun what would you like for us to do. im very good at cooking and cleaning so you wont have any trouble on me because im here to do what ever you wanted me to" he said happily maybe he can team up with bloom in some activity . he look at mami kindly within his dark eyes not knowing the consiquences he would recieve from him.

poor. poor Sebastian

( btw this is what Sebastian is wearing
ahahahha
images (4).jpeg )
@MaryGold @Iceydaze @ScarletNova @DANAsaur

Hagurome Grey Woods

she look over to her big brother and smile " o-o-ok-ey i-ill t-ry" she said to him happily as she listen to his words and frowned "d-dont s-sa-y t-t-that R-Rain if w-w-w-re go-going to b-b-b-be hap-p-p-py t-then yo-your going t-to be h-h-happy to-too!" . she said as she stamperd her feet "a-a-and you wi-will feel l-lo-love too!". she said to him happily as she look up to her big siser and Rains friend "r-right?"

she then turn to her sister and his friend as she let out a wide and bright smile that can shine only through the heavens above " a-all of us will h-h-h-have love t-t-this is L-Lov-ers C-Club h-h-here i-i-is were w-wee will f-fa-find our red s-s-string of h-he-heart!" she said with a blushing giggle as she look at them and she gently and shyly held their hands and she look around

"f-f-for now l-llets check!! o-o-on wh-what c-chores we w-wi-will be a-a-assign!" she said happily as she look at them while making a shy low brofish in mid air​

@Rads

Last edited:
Reina Chiaki

Upon hearing that the slobbering menace had already attacked Miyuki, she couldn't help but shake her head in dismay. How could they possibly expect to get anywhere with such an unpredictable factor? Before Reina could suggest another plan, the unpredictable factor bared itself to the world. The dog was loose, the couple was nearing, and the entire plan seemed to have fallen apart.

Reina felt she had only joined the group a couple minutes before everything spiraled out of control."This… I didn't do anything, did I?" Reina spoke to herself and took a deep breath to keep herself from losing her cool. She wasn't sure whether she was cursed or if fate had other plans for the couple in general. Their operations fell apart so horribly before her twice in one day and she had no idea what she could do to salvage the situation. Luckily enough the others were very reliable and had it handled as quickly as it happened.

Everything after was a blur. Miyuki ended up crying which left Reina at a loss of what to do. How does one comfort a crying woman? How worrisome.. One part worried one part angry at a certain delinquent for lacking the ability to hold onto a leash properly, Reina was stuck between snapping at Kei and comforting Miyuki. Before she could step up however, she saw Ryuunosuke approach Miyuki. Relieved that someone else took over that task, she instead slipped away to join up with Haruhi, completely forgetting Miyuki's little condition. Had she known that the boy only worsened the situation, she would have surely remained to console the girl but he seemed perfectly harmless and truly concerned at the time, how could she bring herself to step in?

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

Reina had half the mind to skip the trip Haruhi had prepared. She wasn't used to sharing space with anyone other than her closest friends and had no idea what to wear or how to behave in such a scenario. Not to mention, the idea of training didn't sit well with her. "What is there to train anyway?" She complained to her agent as she informed him of the club's plans. For the most part, she was there to help pay for activities and waste time. If she was supposed to spend time with her peers, she may as well choose people she was comfortable around. At the same time, she was well aware of how hard Haruhi worked for this club and could not bare to leave her to deal with the others herself.

So preparations began. Contrasting brilliantly against Reina's reluctance was her agent. He was ecstatic and much more talkative than ever. He went on and on about the romantic aspect of spending time at the beach and warned her of any and every possible danger. With him in charge of preparing her for what could possibly be the worst possible vacation ever, she didn't even need to lift a finger. He chose her outfits, sunscreen, and even put together several playlists for her to listen to. By the time he was done, Reina couldn't help but feel more lost than before. Wasn't it just a short trip? She didn't need a mountain of bags but she got them anyway. There were five large suitcases and three bags to carry about.

Not wanting to trouble anyone, she hired a few gentlemen to pack them into the storage compartment for her before boarding the bus herself. The ride went smoothly without so much as a hiccup. She liked quiet rides and the view she got from her window seat wasn't exactly unpleasant. Since her phone was previously armed with several hours worth of music to listen to, she scrolled through until she found her favorite INS playlist and listened to it throughout the ride. She doubted any of the guys on the bus were fans-especially Mami Seok, his tastes were so bad, it would be a miracle if he even heard of them-so she kept the volume as low as she could stand it. Her foot, however, betrayed her and lightly tapped to the beats. At some point she ended up falling asleep.

When she awoke, they had all long arrived. Not one bit embarrassed at being one of the last few to get off the bus, she casually wandered over to the cubicle to change into something more fitting. Once she was finished, she hopped off, dressed in a simple white sundress, and surveyed the surroundings. There were a few changes here and there but the villa itself was just as she had remembered. A slight smile pulled at her lips as she recalled the times she had spent in the location with Haruhi and Shione. Now that the entire club was gathered in such a familiar location, an unfamiliar warmth filled her chest.

Uncomfortable with the sensation, Reina turned to the side and took a peek behind the bus to ascertain that the men she hired were still trailing behind her in their own vehicle. However, she was shocked to find no sign of them. The people she hired seemed to have gotten lost along the way. Stuck with her five large suitcases to tow around, she had no choice but to ask for help.

Looking around for the first people she could find, she eventually bumped into Rain's party. "Excuse me? May I get some help with my luggage? If not, it's alright, I'll find someone eventually but a certain someone decided to pack more than I had originally planned and I really could use the assistance. There's about five luggages too many." Although she had tried to joke to ease the slight tremble in her voice, she couldn't quite bring herself to smile at the small group. Not only was she annoyed with the help she hired, but she was also a little shy, unused to speaking in general.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:

Mentions:
Park⇢Home⇢Bus⇢Villa:Wherever those four are xD

Funding Member

Outerwear & Swimwear

Bob, Ruby & Rain @Rads Hagurome @Elusive Thorns

Haruhi, Mami, Shione

hagurome Grey Woods

hagurome look at them when suddenly she heard a sweet voice by the bus. she turn her head to see a girl standing with lots of lugage that made her eyes widen. who is she, is she a rich girl and she looks like she nedded a big help. it would be a great opportunity for her brother and bob to talk with a girl like her and besides of all things she does look very nice. she can feel it.

she gently nudge her sister and sticj a shy tongue out. she always do that if she wanted to say something. she then turn to look at her brother and sister and bob signalling them both to her and stomping her feet like a child with deep blushes onto her cheeks. signaling them to help her out since she know it will take a thousand hands t9 pick all those up

"w-w-we h-ha-ve to he-help her!" .she said as she take a small step to the girl as her confidence suddenly became lost as she look at them

'hagurome remember what mom thought you' she thought as she blusued deeply and shyly walk over to her" h-h-h-hello i c-csn he-help you a-an m-my b-bro-brother, s-sis-ter and b-b-bob will help you t-t-too!" .she said as she moved her hot jacket making sweat as she picked up two bags and walk over to the door then she ran to get tge others and closing her eyes shyly it was the very first time she tried to stand up and help someone and deep inside she know how it felt so calm and sweet inside her chest as if she wanted to help more or maybe cook something good
@Rads @Iceydaze

Last edited:
Reina Chiaki

Upon hearing that the slobbering menace had already attacked Miyuki, she couldn't help but shake her head in dismay. How could they possibly expect to get anywhere with such an unpredictable factor? Before Reina could suggest another plan, the unpredictable factor bared itself to the world. The dog was loose, the couple was nearing, and the entire plan seemed to have fallen apart.

Reina felt she had only joined the group a couple minutes before everything spiraled out of control."This… I didn't do anything, did I?" Reina spoke to herself and took a deep breath to keep herself from losing her cool. She wasn't sure whether she was cursed or if fate had other plans for the couple in general. Their operations fell apart so horribly before her twice in one day and she had no idea what she could do to salvage the situation. Luckily enough the others were very reliable and had it handled as quickly as it happened.

Everything after was a blur. Miyuki ended up crying which left Reina at a loss of what to do. How does one comfort a crying woman? How worrisome.. One part worried one part angry at a certain delinquent for lacking the ability to hold onto a leash properly, Reina was stuck between snapping at Kei and comforting Miyuki. Before she could step up however, she saw Ryuunosuke approach Miyuki. Relieved that someone else took over that task, she instead slipped away to join up with Haruhi, completely forgetting Miyuki's little condition. Had she known that the boy only worsened the situation, she would have surely remained to console the girl but he seemed perfectly harmless and truly concerned at the time, how could she bring herself to step in?

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

Reina had half the mind to skip the trip Haruhi had prepared. She wasn't used to sharing space with anyone other than her closest friends and had no idea what to wear or how to behave in such a scenario. Not to mention, the idea of training didn't sit well with her. "What is there to train anyway?" She complained to her agent as she informed him of the club's plans. For the most part, she was there to help pay for activities and waste time. If she was supposed to spend time with her peers, she may as well choose people she was comfortable around. At the same time, she was well aware of how hard Haruhi worked for this club and could not bare to leave her to deal with the others herself.

So preparations began. Contrasting brilliantly against Reina's reluctance was her agent. He was ecstatic and much more talkative than ever. He went on and on about the romantic aspect of spending time at the beach and warned her of any and every possible danger. With him in charge of preparing her for what could possibly be the worst possible vacation ever, she didn't even need to lift a finger. He chose her outfits, sunscreen, and even put together several playlists for her to listen to. By the time he was done, Reina couldn't help but feel more lost than before. Wasn't it just a short trip? She didn't need a mountain of bags but she got them anyway. There were five large suitcases and three bags to carry about.

Not wanting to trouble anyone, she hired a few gentlemen to pack them into the storage compartment for her before boarding the bus herself. The ride went smoothly without so much as a hiccup. She liked quiet rides and the view she got from her window seat wasn't exactly unpleasant. Since her phone was previously armed with several hours worth of music to listen to, she scrolled through until she found her favorite INS playlist and listened to it throughout the ride. She doubted any of the guys on the bus were fans-especially Mami Seok, his tastes were so bad, it would be a miracle if he even heard of them-so she kept the volume as low as she could stand it. Her foot, however, betrayed her and lightly tapped to the beats. At some point she ended up falling asleep.

When she awoke, they had all long arrived. Not one bit embarrassed at being one of the last few to get off the bus, she casually wandered over to the cubicle to change into something more fitting. Once she was finished, she hopped off, dressed in a simple white sundress, and surveyed the surroundings. There were a few changes here and there but the villa itself was just as she had remembered. A slight smile pulled at her lips as she recalled the times she had spent in the location with Haruhi and Shione. Now that the entire club was gathered in such a familiar location, an unfamiliar warmth filled her chest.

Uncomfortable with the sensation, Reina turned to the side and took a peek behind the bus to ascertain that the men she hired were still trailing behind her in their own vehicle. However, she was shocked to find no sign of them. The people she hired seemed to have gotten lost along the way. Stuck with her five large suitcases to tow around, she had no choice but to ask for help.

Looking around for the first people she could find, she eventually bumped into Rain's party. "Excuse me? May I get some help with my luggage? If not, it's alright, I'll find someone eventually but a certain someone decided to pack more than I had originally planned and I really could use the assistance. There's about five luggages too many." Although she had tried to joke to ease the slight tremble in her voice, she couldn't quite bring herself to smile at the small group. Not only was she annoyed with the help she hired, but she was also a little shy, unused to speaking in general.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:

Mentions:
Park⇢Home⇢Bus⇢Villa:Wherever those four are xD

Funding Member

Outerwear & Swimwear

Bob, Ruby & Rain @Rads Hagurome @Elusive Thorns

Haruhi, Mami, Shione

He gruffly smiles and says" I guess being famous is rough in it's own way and i don't mind this time, had you been rude about it would told you to put it where the sun doesn't belong". He takes two bigger bags and starts to walk back to the villa with ease.
He starts to think about what Hagurome said and how hyper she is this gave him conflicting feelings and in his mind i'm a bit of a grump to say the least, and i know next to bugger all about being in lover or a lover and who would likely want to be with a guy like me that is so indifferent to things. I'm happy she's trying but i can't help but if's trying too hard and will burn out'.

Bob picks up the other bigger one and starts to walk with ease as well and then says" Don't mind him he's always a little gruff, but deep down he's a really sweet and caring guy, i'm probably going to get some come back very soon but it's ok i'm used to dealing with all kinds of people". " I'm also happy he has such great sisters, i have to cook for my self and the family when i'm home".

Rain twitches with some annoyance and says" Well excuse me for being gruff and rough around the edges, I honestly would have to pick my jaw up if anyone would want to go there with me and i have no intention of forcing it".

Rain's look right now https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachments/images-6-jpeg.160659/
Bobs look https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachments/images-4-jpeg.160660/
Ruby gently laughs and says" Well i'm glad some one is full of energy and wants to help, but please be careful and not over do it, i already will have my hands full with helping out here", " I'll catch up with you lot later, going to check on the groups to see how people are doing".

In between the villa and beach @Elusive Thorns

Last edited:
Reina Chiaki

With a slight bow, Reina thanked them for their assistance and grabbed the remaining bag before leading them into the villa. "Mn, you can say that." Personally she felt it was harder for her agent to deal with her silence. He was the type to cater to her every whim but to find out what Reina wanted, he'd have to become a mind reader. It took several months and several attempts to take note of the small reactions she gave and figure out what those reactions signified and even then he was incorrect half of the time. Nowadays it was easier for him. So long as he gave her coffee, she was happy.

Along the way, she listened to their idle chatter, growing more and more confused by the second. 'Are they advertising their friend like some kind of escort? Is Bob interested in Rain's sisters? What is going on?' She wondered and wondered but could not understand what they were talking about at all. When they mentioned that Hagurome and Ruby could cook, Reina grew interested. Hopefully sometime during this trip, they could showcase their skills.

Stopping before the room she, Haruhi, and Shione used long ago, she turned her attention back to her helpers, a small smile gracing her delicate features. "Thank you again for the assistance. You can leave the bags in the hall. I'm not so sure the other girls would want any boys in the room. I can move them into the room myself later once everything settles. Do you three have any plans?"

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:

Mentions:
Villa: Hallway

Funding Member

Dress Swimwear

Bob & Rain @Rads
Hagurome @Elusive Thorns

Haruhi & Shione

Mamoru ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ██ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Ruri

Interactions/Mentions:
N/A

Role/s:
Musician/Entertainer & Sergeant-at-Arms

After Ruri had taken Mamoru to his home and made sure he was properly cared for. She fluffed his pillows, got him ice cream and made him lie in bed as she took his temperature, worried that he may have caught a cold despite the musician showing absolutely no signs. Satisfied with the results, she happily clapped and started a bath for him. She was just about to help him undress again, still under the assumption that he was smart enough to wear something under that sticky construction uniform, when she suddenly received a text message with all of information she had missed out on in the follow up meeting.

Skimming Reading the text as thoroughly as her short attention span would allow, Ruri soon found herself too excited to sleep and poorly relayed the message to Mamoru who no doubt received a similar message himself. "Piano! Piano, we're going on vacation! Do you need help packing your things? Do you have a pair of swimming trunks? If you want we can go shopping beforehand and find you a pair~!" She bounced happily on his bed, probably making him more uncomfortable than he already was and continued to bombard him with question after question. By the time Ruri was done talking, water had already poured over the sides of the tub in the bathroom, long forgotten.

"Piano? Huh? Yeah I think I do need some swimming trunks,I usually tend to stay away from the beach because why go?" Mamoru was completely serious. He had a tough time dealing with all the people and the blaring sun and the sand, oh god how awful the sand was. But Rurin seemed to like it and that was enough of a reason for Mamoru to go and enjoy it. Just as Mamoru was settling in, he remembered the bath that she was running for him and immediately he dashed to the bathroom slippin and slidin as he made his way in. "You forgot to turn it off Ruri!" He said as he finally got to the bath nozzle and turned it off.He made his way back to his room and grabbed his pajamas and towel and the essentials really. "I'm going to go enjoy that bath Ruri, ugh you can stay the night if you want to but I really need a bath."

~Skippy~​

Mamoru found it hard to keep his eyes open. Ruri had kept him busy the whole week til this point. Shopping for swimming suits and now he was finally going to be able to relax. He was happy though, his usual melancholy face was sort of glowing with a smile. He enjoyed the extra time he had spent with Rurin this past week and even though he'd be away from his piano for a few days he felt he wouldn't go too crazy on the beach trip.

Despite Mamoru's wishes, he happened to choose a crazy partner. If he had thought that being pulled around to go shopping was tiring, he was definitely in for some fun times once they got to the actual villa. When the day finally came, Ruri rushed Mamoru out the door and onto the bus where the two sat together. It would probably be a peaceful ride if she didn't exclaim out loud every time she saw something. "PIANO LOOK A BIRD! IS IT A BIRD? IT'S A BIRD! WAVE HELLO!!!" Since she allowed Mamoru to take the window seat out of the kindness of her heart, she was leaning over him to look out of the window every time something caught her attention. Unfortunately for Mamoru, basically everything caught her attention. From that cloud that looked like a axolotl to planes and trees they passed, nothing was spared from Ruri's childish enthusiasm.

Even by the time they reached the villa, Ruri was still bouncing in her seat loudly retelling Mamoru and the rest of the group members about everything they saw on the way there. Interestingly enough, no one had asked her to shut up. Or rather, Ruri had been so excited that she hadn't noticed anyone who dared to make the attempt. Practically dragging Mamoru off the bus, she rushed out with the others to look over the villa. "Oh my god! So cool~! Let's go, Piano."

Out of all the people there, she was one of the shortest members there, on par with Alex. However, her strength was not to be messed with. She grabbed both sets of luggage before heading off upstairs. "Hey, wanna meet me in the kitchen after this?" Since the boys and girls were to be seperated, she naturally handed Mamoru's suitcase over to him before running off to her own room, not waiting for an answer. It didn't matter which room she chose since she'd love anyone who was unfortunate to room with her regardless of who chose to deal with her.

When she opened the door, she was in awe. The rooms were spacious and clean with subtle accents and the slightest feminine touch. She didn't admire it for long, however, she had places to go, people to see. If she were to waste too much time dawdling about, Mamoru could get lost in the kitchen or worse; taken away. Ruri wasn't sure why she felt uncomfortable about that notion but since the two were neighbors, she felt it was kinda natural for him to be by her side. The thoughts flew out her window the moment she tossed her bag onto a bed and looked through it frantically. After grabbing her Swimsuit , she grabbed it and put it on just in case before layering simple clothes consisting of a simple white tee and a pair of blue shorts over it. Leaving the mess to be taken care of later, she rushed out with her tote in hand.

When she got to the kitchen, Mamoru was nowhere to be found. So she waited and waited, And eventually grew bored. Since she was waiting, she took her time searching through the pantry and fridge, taking note of what snacks they could make with what was in the fridge. Though there were probably some vendors down at the beach, Ruri was broke. Her plan was to make some sandwiches or something then bring them down to share with everyone. Who wouldn't hungry playing at the beach? She only hoped that Mamoru hurried so she'd get to play soon.

Shione Higurashi

iri_flina_by_xkazuyoshixuchihax-d4fwawg.jpg

Tactician| Higurashi Family Residence​

After yet another successful operation by the lover's club, Shione returns back home with a huge grin on her face. Though she heard reports of some unsightly things happening on the background, it didn't get in the way of the success of their mission which was the most important thing for the One Eyed Cupid.

So what if there were two members that had a certain disagreement? They're already grown up young adults and should be able to sort things out themselves specially now that she found out that Haruhi was planning to hold some sort of training camp specially for the new recruits.

As Shione arrives home, several maids, all dressed in a distinct, recognizable uniform come to greet her by the front door. They bow respectfully and recite a single line that they've all come to perfect due to their years of service.

[spoili]
f0060021_4b86792b0cb65.jpg
[/spoili]

"Welcome home, Shione-sama!"

In response, Shione smiles and gives them a casual dismissive wave. All of them part to make way for her only to reveal another maid that radiated a different aura than the previous maids. [spoili]
19405_800x600.png
[/spoili]

"Yes, Welcome Home, Lady Shione. Master Shiro is expecting you at his study." The maid in question said in a serious monotone voice as she seemed to glare at Shione disapprovingly.

"Griselda-san? You're here as well? That would mean Toshiro and Shiori are here as well, eh?" Shione asked inquisitively.

"That is incorrect, Lady Shione, Master Toshiro, and Lady Shiori are still in Kawakami City as scheduled. There are no plans for their return in the foreseeable future until the annual family reunion. Alfred-sama is currently posted there as my substitute." Griselda replied matter-of-factly.

"I see. I've already had dinner before coming back here so I guess I should go see him now."

"Very well, I shall accompany you based on Master Shiro's orders."

The pair make their way through a set of winding staircases and corridors before reaching the Head Higurashi's personal quarters. Upon entering the room, one would be able to notice right away the numerous bookshelves lining the walls of the room filled with an assortment of books on various topics. A large mahogany desk was placed at the center of the room decorated by intricate carvings of cicadas all over the piece.

"So you're home, Shione."

[spoili]
6ab722c90f54c0118ea034ca28c17af2--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg
[/spoili]
The man in question, a black haired guy in his mid 20s was standing behind the the desk with his back turned away from the two girls.

"Yeah, I'm more surprised that you're back, Nii-san. So why'd you call me up to your study, and with Griselda-san no less?"
Shione asked anxiously.

In response, Shiro replied in a calm yet stern voice.

"You should know very well that my information network is a lot better than anything you could set up. I am already aware of this training camp that Nakamura-san has planned. I am also quite aware of the "preparations" you had set up earlier for your little club operation. While I may have given you free rein on what you wish to do for that Lover's Club of yours, may I remind you that you are using the name and the resources of the company in your dealings."

"I am well aware of that, Nii-san. And so far, I have done nothing to undermine the company's reputation and the family name." Shione retorted.

"Indeed. But you formed that club with Haruhi Nakamura in order to accomplish two distinct objectives, right?"

Way to hit the nail on the head... Unknown to the other members of the club, Shione had an ulterior motive in forming the Lover's Club with Haruhi. The first and seemingly more important motive was to find a way to get rid of her "curse". After doing an extensive amount of research regarding her "curse" she had come up of a theory about a way of breaking the curse which involved finding a "partner" that could endure a month of the curse's side effects. Thus, finding a boyfriend became her second objective.

"I..." Shione knew her older brother well enough that lying to him wasn't an option. Being a businessman, he had trained himself to instantly determine when a person was lying so there was nothing she could say that wouldn't be an outright lie.

"You've had little to no progress after spending all those resources, by the looks of it. The last time you were in a relationship was well over a year ago. That is why I am giving you a deadline... If you are unable to find a potential boyfriend among all the guys who'll be attending Nakamura-san's training camp, then I will ask you to forfeit your membership in the club." the black haired patriarch of the Higurashi family declared.

"I... I understand, Shiro-nii-san." Shione was well aware of the sacrifices her brother made just to bring back their family's affluent status. In this household, Shiro's word was law and if he ever decided that the club was a bad influence not only for her but for the entire family altogether, then there was little she could do to go against his wishes of staying in the Lover's club.

"Good. And don't even think about telling me a random name and a made-up story. I've already asked Griselda-san to monitor your progress directly and report any developments that occur to me. So I would know if you're lying about finding a potential boyfriend or not. That's all I have to say to you right now, Shione. You may start packing your things for the trip. Both of you are dismissed."

After making sure that both Griselda and Shione had left, Shiro sighed vehemently before taking a puff at the medicinal cigarette he was smoking. As much as it pained him to deliver such a harsh judgment on Shione, he was the man of the house now.

"All I want is to rid you of that curse Shione... The more you stay in that club, the more you're just going to get hurt. Doesn't it break your heart helping others find love when you, yourself, is denied such happiness by your own version of the family curse?"

[spoili]
ef9c078b5c7ea97537597585c0cf6b0cf35b735d_00.jpg
[/spoili]
Tactician| Haruhi's Villa - Beach| Mentions: @ScarletNova @Shinku⭐Kun @DANAsaur @Elusive Thorns | Interactions: @MaryGold
Shione was in a daze for much of the trip to Haruhi's villa. Shiro's ultimatum was still fresh on her mind and it was the only thing she could think about. The enthusiastic chattering of her fellow club members and the others who tagged along on the trip were drowned out by her lamentations on what she had to do. The silver-haired girl desperately wanted stay in the club but at the same time, she had expected to meet "the one" outside the members of the club. No matter how much she thought about it, she could only view the guys in the Lover's club as either friends or acquaintances. In fact, she was even less confident that someone here would find her attractive.

There was one other thing that she feared. In this situation, she had no other choice but to consult with Haruhi. However, what would be the president's reaction when she finds out her real motive for making the club with her? Throughout all these years, she had made it clear that her intentions were pure for making the club... that all she wanted to do was play cupid for people who desperately sought love because she knows what it's like firsthand how difficult finding love is. If she finds out about her ulterior motive now, would nothing change? Would she still accept her as her friend? Or would it make Shiro's ultimatum moot because Haruhi would kick her out of the club right then and there? The more she thought about it, the more her paranoia grew. It seems like with every passing second, she gets more and more stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The one-eyed tactician didn't even realize that they have reached their destination until the bus driver himself informed her directly. She was the only one left in the bus when she came to but she could feel the piercing eyes of Griselda fixated on her from a hidden vantage point nearby. She quickly retrieved her luggage from the bus' luggage compartment and hurriedly tried to catch up to the group.

Having already visited Haruhi's villa several times in the past, it didn't take long for her to find the group though at this point, it seemed like everyone was off doing their own thing. That may just work out for her. With everyone distracted and having fun, she'd be able to talk privately with Haruhi without drawing much attention to herself... Or not.

Before she could manage to get any closer to Haruhi, she spotted several people congregating around Haruhi including Miyuki, Sebastian, Ryu, and Alexander. It would be too awkward to grab Haruhi while she's surrounded with all those people so she decided to postpone her confession for now.

As she's walking by the beach, he spots an injured Akemi being surrounded now by Ryu and Miyuki. It seems that he became the unfortunate victim of a poorly aimed toss of a volleyball by the androphobic events planner who was attempting to hit Ryu. Shione vaguely remembers what happened at that park the other day so she expected Miyuki's androphobia to kick in but she never imagined that it'd get this violent. Sighing, Shione was about to approach the three but a hand tugged her arm from behind.Turnign around, she came face to face with Griselda, still dressed in her signature maid uniform.

"If you're going to help the fallen male, I would suggest bringing this with you." She says in a tone as cold as the ice bag she hands her.

"Gee thanks. I suppose you already took the liberty of infiltrating the house to get this, right?" Shione replies nonchalantly.

"That is correct, Lady Shione. And in case you are wondering, I am still successful in ensuring that my presence remains undetected, even now. The only people who have been successful in getting past my "Presence Concealment" is Lady Shione and Master Shiro. I've taken the liberty of putting your luggage in your room as well."

"I get it. I get it. Just get out of here before anyone else notices you."

It didn't really come as a surprise for Shione if nobody here was capable of noticing Griselda's presence. Before becoming part of the Higurashi Combat Maid Squadron, Griselda used to be an assassin for the highest bidder. She crossed paths with the Higurashi family after a failed assassination attempt on Shiro. Instead of handing her over to the authorities or killing her himself, Shiro offered her a job indefinitely as part of his elite servant corps. She has served the family faithfully ever since.

With ice bag in hand, Shione made her way to the three and knelt beside Akemi to examine him.

"Good news is, it seems you don't have a broken nose. Just take it easy for a while and rest. I'll move you to a shaded area first before anything else."

In a move that neither Miyuki nor Ryunosuke would expect, Shione scoops up Akemi and gives him a "princess carry" as she brings him to a shaded area where a parasol and a few beach chairs were set up. Gingerly placing Akemi on the chair on an upright sitting position, she fishes a handkerchief from her packet and wraps it around the icebag before giving it to Akemi.

"I'd refrain from lying down if I were you as this reduces the blood pressure in the blood vessels of your nose and will discourage further bleeding. Lean forward and breathe through your mouth – this will drain blood down your nose instead of down the back of your throat. Also place this ice pack on the bridge of your nose. Rest for about 15 minutes and you should be fine." Shione ordered Akemi in a strict, no-nonsense voice.

"I'll be coming back to check on you after 15 minutes. Until then stay here as instructed." She ordered before stomping off to get changed. She had gotten self conscious that she still hadn't changed into her swimsuit while the others were already wearing theirs.

After about 15 minutes, Shione returns where she last left Akemi wearing nothing more than the swimsuit she changed into. [spoili]
Iri-Flina-lvawD0ndY-b.jpg
[/spoili]For many of the club members, it would also be the first time that they would see their Tactician without her signature eyepatch revealing not a hollow eye socket but instead a normal-looking, albeit different colored left eye.

"So, feeling any better yet, Watanabe-kun?"

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Beach
Interactions: Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Mentions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Akemi and Mami (@MaryGold), Ryu (@Shinku⭐Kun, Shione (@Accelerator), Sebastian (@Elusive Thorns)

It had all happened so fast. Before Haruhi was able to even say anything regarding the situation, Ryu had arrived, Alex explained some things to him, he apologized, and then Miyuki ran off before she could even speak. After getting all the information together in her mind she discovered that Ryunosuke had been their event planner's biggest problem and it had seemed that it was because he had done something. At least today, that was looking at her in her swim suit.

But Miyuki didn't accept the apology and ran off to help Akemi, who Haruhi now understood had gotten hit by the ball that Miyuki had thrown, not just the boys messing around. And it seemed that Ryu wasn't going give up, as he ran after her. She watched them for a moment, as she listened to the comment that Alex had made.

Suddenly a wide grin, almost devilish came over her as she turned back towards the blonde, short cutie. She let out a few giggles and placed both of her hands on his shoulders. "Get a cardboard box, packing peanuts, and label, Alex. I'm shipping it!" She squeezed his shoulders momentarily then let go as she turned to watch Akemi get pushed aside so Ryu could still talk to Miyuki.

Poor guy. Maybe, as president of the club, she should make sure he was okay. But there were others there, so someone would probably make sure he was. Then, Shione arrived and came to help Akemi anyway. Just the way Shione would. It was so like her. She was sure that Akemi would be fine now. Besides, Haruhi was in Hearts mode. "This is perfect! Friends is much more exciting and rewarding than just random clients! Alex! Alex!" She turned back towards him. "And there's a high chance it'll all happen on it's own, being in the same club and all. All we need to do is just give them a little push. You're with me, right?"

She grinned widely at him and batted her eyes, then appeared to be making a face that was trying to convince him to join her in her shipping madness. While she was more focused on the task at hand, she did briefly make sure that Mami and Sebastian were doing just fine. It sounded like they worked out the details themselves.

So, Haruhi got closer to Alex so they could whisper some plans together, just to make sure Miyuki and Ryu wouldn't hear anything at all. "Let's do everything we can to get them to hang around each other during this training camp. Besides, it will be good for Miyuki anyway. She needs to know that not all guys are bad."

Last edited:
146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions: Shione (@Accelerator) Miyuki (@DANAsaur) Akemi (@MaryGold)

Alexander laughed cutely when Haruhi replied to her, discovering that she was also agreed that something "romantic" could happen between Ryunosuke and Miyuki. This was a statement that was totally ridiculous and impossible, but honestly, Alexander actually had a hunch that Ryunosuke and Miyuki could may could actually become a thing if they manage to solve the differences and give themselves the chance to know each other. First of all, though, Miyuki needed to beat her androphobia. If Alexander also had hopes that Miyuki could be that one person that finally heals Ryunosuke's broken heart and free him from his own torment.

"Haru-chan, my dear, the ship already sailed!" said Alexander a little out loud because of his excitement, taking out a random T-shirt out of nowhere that had in bold capital letters 'Team Ryu-Mi". "I can make a few more of these once their "love" spread through Bara High. I guarantee you they will sell like fresh hot bread!"

When he turned his head to look over at Ryunosuke and Miyuki, he spotted Shione arriving at the scene, quickly assisting Akemi with his broken nose. Even when it looked bad, it actually wasn't that bad. The nose wasn't broken and that what mattered the most. Suddenly, Haruhi scooted closer to Alexander, making him blush faintly and when she leaned her head closer to his, he swallowed deep and hard, his heart beginning to beat fast even when he tried to act chill.

"Y-Y-Yes... I-I also agree that we need to do stuff around here that could get those two together," Alexander replied nervously, smiling awkwardly. "M-Maybe some raining camp activities that need to be done in pairs? Literally, push them closer?" Without any explanation, Alexander slowly looked at the floor with a small sadistic smile. "Ah, what about blackmailing them and force them to get close to each other if our others options fail, mmh? Hehehe~ Hahaha~" An evil smile escaped Alexander's mouth as he suddenly didn't sound or look like the usual cute, kind of girlish Alexander everybody knows. However, when he realized how he was acing, he literally changed into his usual self in a flash, smiling innocently at Haruhi.

"Uh... I will gladly help you out with that, Haru-chan," he said like nothing happened. "In fact, why don't we do a fun activity that involves teams right now, mmh? Mostly everyone is already here after all. By the way..." Alexander scoffed dumbfounded and slowly signaled with his right hand at Shione when she carried Akemi like a princess in distress in her arms. "You are seeing this, right? How can this even be possible when Akemi is taller than her!?"

Mamoru ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ██ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Ruri

Interactions/Mentions:
N/A

Role/s:
Musician/Entertainer & Sergeant-at-Arms

After Ruri had taken Mamoru to his home and made sure he was properly cared for. She fluffed his pillows, got him ice cream and made him lie in bed as she took his temperature, worried that he may have caught a cold despite the musician showing absolutely no signs. Satisfied with the results, she happily clapped and started a bath for him. She was just about to help him undress again, still under the assumption that he was smart enough to wear something under that sticky construction uniform, when she suddenly received a text message with all of information she had missed out on in the follow up meeting.

Skimming Reading the text as thoroughly as her short attention span would allow, Ruri soon found herself too excited to sleep and poorly relayed the message to Mamoru who no doubt received a similar message himself. "Piano! Piano, we're going on vacation! Do you need help packing your things? Do you have a pair of swimming trunks? If you want we can go shopping beforehand and find you a pair~!" She bounced happily on his bed, probably making him more uncomfortable than he already was and continued to bombard him with question after question. By the time Ruri was done talking, water had already poured over the sides of the tub in the bathroom, long forgotten.

"Piano? Huh? Yeah I think I do need some swimming trunks,I usually tend to stay away from the beach because why go?" Mamoru was completely serious. He had a tough time dealing with all the people and the blaring sun and the sand, oh god how awful the sand was. But Rurin seemed to like it and that was enough of a reason for Mamoru to go and enjoy it. Just as Mamoru was settling in, he remembered the bath that she was running for him and immediately he dashed to the bathroom slippin and slidin as he made his way in. "You forgot to turn it off Ruri!" He said as he finally got to the bath nozzle and turned it off.He made his way back to his room and grabbed his pajamas and towel and the essentials really. "I'm going to go enjoy that bath Ruri, ugh you can stay the night if you want to but I really need a bath."

~Skippy~

Mamoru found it hard to keep his eyes open. Ruri had kept him busy the whole week til this point. Shopping for swimming suits and now he was finally going to be able to relax. He was happy though, his usual melancholy face was sort of glowing with a smile. He enjoyed the extra time he had spent with Rurin this past week and even though he'd be away from his piano for a few days he felt he wouldn't go too crazy on the beach trip.

Despite Mamoru's wishes, he happened to choose a crazy partner. If he had thought that being pulled around to go shopping was tiring, he was definitely in for some fun times once they got to the actual villa. When the day finally came, Ruri rushed Mamoru out the door and onto the bus where the two sat together. It would probably be a peaceful ride if she didn't exclaim out loud every time she saw something. "PIANO LOOK A BIRD! IS IT A BIRD? IT'S A BIRD! WAVE HELLO!!!" Since she allowed Mamoru to take the window seat out of the kindness of her heart, she was leaning over him to look out of the window every time something caught her attention. Unfortunately for Mamoru, basically everything caught her attention. From that cloud that looked like a axolotl to planes and trees they passed, nothing was spared from Ruri's childish enthusiasm.

Even by the time they reached the villa, Ruri was still bouncing in her seat loudly retelling Mamoru and the rest of the group members about everything they saw on the way there. Interestingly enough, no one had asked her to shut up. Or rather, Ruri had been so excited that she hadn't noticed anyone who dared to make the attempt. Practically dragging Mamoru off the bus, she rushed out with the others to look over the villa. "Oh my god! So cool~! Let's go, Piano."

Out of all the people there, she was one of the shortest members there, on par with Alex. However, her strength was not to be messed with. She grabbed both sets of luggage before heading off upstairs. "Hey, wanna meet me in the kitchen after this?" Since the boys and girls were to be seperated, she naturally handed Mamoru's suitcase over to him before running off to her own room, not waiting for an answer. It didn't matter which room she chose since she'd love anyone who was unfortunate to room with her regardless of who chose to deal with her.

When she opened the door, she was in awe. The rooms were spacious and clean with subtle accents and the slightest feminine touch. She didn't admire it for long, however, she had places to go, people to see. If she were to waste too much time dawdling about, Mamoru could get lost in the kitchen or worse; taken away. Ruri wasn't sure why she felt uncomfortable about that notion but since the two were neighbors, she felt it was kinda natural for him to be by her side. The thoughts flew out her window the moment she tossed her bag onto a bed and looked through it frantically. After grabbing her Swimsuit , she grabbed it and put it on just in case before layering simple clothes consisting of a simple white tee and a pair of blue shorts over it. Leaving the mess to be taken care of later, she rushed out with her tote in hand.

When she got to the kitchen, Mamoru was nowhere to be found. So she waited and waited, And eventually grew bored. Since she was waiting, she took her time searching through the pantry and fridge, taking note of what snacks they could make with what was in the fridge. Though there were probably some vendors down at the beach, Ruri was broke. Her plan was to make some sandwiches or something then bring them down to share with everyone. Who wouldn't hungry playing at the beach? She only hoped that Mamoru hurried so she'd get to play soon.

Location: Ruby Kitchen, Bob and Rain Villa Hallway interaction Ruri and Reina

Ruby turns up in kitchen and then says" Oh what's it's you ruri san, i have money but why waste money when we have food at hand". " what's in the fridge so i can help you make something for the group,i think this is the first time I've seen you outside of the student council".
she seems friendly enough but from what I've heard she has an annoying habit of given unwanted nick names, which can be annoying to some but it won't hurt me to be nice and try and help out besides it's not like u get to hang out with people much out side of work and such'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack
Niya.(TID).600.1978387.jpg
Interactions: Rain and Bob @Rads Reina @Iceydaze
Mentions: Haruhi @ScarletNova shione @Accelerator
Hagurome Grey Woods

hagurome put down the bags as she look at Reina as she blushed shyly as she watch all the bags and rubbed her shoulder. it feels bad to leave her to all this stuff and waited for her to come back thoe it make her shiver at the thought of being brave and confident for once as she held up one of the bags and look up at her while she place a hand over to her chest and head down shyly making her hair covered up half of her face as she look up at her with her green and pink eyes

" i-i-i can h-h-h-help you p-put a-a-all y-y-ou-re stuffs i-i-in-in-inside a-a-and if y-you l-l-like yoy can e-enter wee-were me a-a-and my s-sist-er is"

she said to her happily as she held one of her bags and look inside and she turn to Reina with a shy smile. grabbing two luggage in her hands she try her best to pull up the heavy weight of it

"l-l-lets go!"

she then turn to rain and bob as she tilted her head as she thought of what would they do. but there was none. she was too shy to bond with anyone and the only room she would like to go is the kitchen. she dint like being with everyone too much because she was afraid. not because of them its not their fault why she dint want to get near them too much. it was her past

she take a deep soft breath

" i-i-i- dont k-k-kn-ow b-b-but a-after th-this we c-c-can go a-a-and w-w-walk o-o-outs-s-side o-o-or we c-c-can g-go-goo to t-th-the k-k-k-kitchen"

she said as she look at them as an idea was set into her mind and she smile with a shy grin that was hidden over to her jacket

if they agree this is going to be a small fun game just for the four of them. if she became a little confident to act out her idea
@Rads @Iceydaze

Last edited:
Akemi

Consultant
| L: The Beach | I: Ryunosuke, Miyuki, Shione | M: Lucinda|

Closing his red eyes, Akemi breathed in through his nostrils and relaxed. It wasn't a big deal, it was just blood ... blood. Then again, one could say that Akemi suffered from hemophobia. It was one of many reasons why he hated horror films. But he wasn't going to fain, even though that was his normal response to seeing the red liquids. It would be too embarrassing to faint and he didn't want Miyuki to feel that she had done something horrible to him. All he had to do was calm down and relax. There was nothing scary about blood, it was simply a natural liquid that circulated in the arteries of human beings, helping to keep them well and alive.

He reopened his eyes and took the tissue Ryu had offered him and mumbled a soft thank you before pressing it to his nose. Akemi was careful not to press down hard on his nose, as it was still very sore. The redhead also made sure not to pull away from the tissue and look at the blood it soaked so that he wouldn't faint. He was already feeling dizzy as it was, but utterly confused when Ryu went after Miyuki. "Ryu, don't!" He called out to the boy a little too late. All he could do was watch the argument from the sidelines and then the realization dawning on him next. This whole time Ryu hadn't know a thing? It was sad that a person who wasn't even a part of their club had to tell him.

Akemi breathed a soft sigh and looked down before looking up again to see Miyuki coming his way. And she was, what was this, apologizing? Once again, he flushed. "Oh! It - it's okay," he smiled nervously, waving his free hand. "I know you didn't mean it, you don't have to do anything." The more he talked, he began to calm down some. He hadn't even noticed she used a female honorific with his name. If he had, he would have died.

"And about Ryu, he's not actually that bad. If you give him a chance, you'll find that he's really caring and -"

Before he could bother to finish trying to finish, the subject interrupted them and quite rudely too. "A total ass." Akemi finished with a huff. When it came down to it, it was really Ryu's fault he was hurt, wasn't it? "Actually, I've got something fo you to Ryu - Ahh Shione! What the! Wh - what's going on!?" Akemi was getting more than one surprise today. The biggest being how Shione somehow picked him and whisked him away.

While he was appreciative of the ice, he was more flustered and embarrassed than before and equally as baffled by her monster strength. Or maybe he wasn't that heavy, it was still bizarre. He sat underneath the shade, knees pulled into his chest and icepack against his nose.

Akemi was sulking. All he wanted to do was build a sandcastle. Miyuki hit him in the face with a ball, Ryu was being a jerk, Shione embarrassed him and Lucinda might as well be blamed too! She said she would wait for him. Needless to say, she didn't.

"I'm fine." He mumbled like a child and turned away from Shione, adamant to acknowledging her despite doing so barely a second ago.

no-lightbox

Mami

A Masked Star
| L: The Beach | I: Sebastian | M: Ryu, Miyuki, Alex, Haruhi |

"I'm here to do whatever you want me to."

Those were the magic words to Mami Seok's heart. He decided he liked Sebastian and would keep the blonde male as a friend. There was more than one benefit to having friends like him. For starters, he really seemed to like Mami, he was nice, being tall was a bonus and he was the type of person who wouldn't care whether you lifted an inch or not to help. No, he probably wouldn't want him to lift an inch. What was there not to love about him? Mami almost felt bad for using him to his benefit, but he would treat him nicely. He had no reason not to because at that moment he did want to be Sebastian's friend.

A bubbly laugh escaped the boy's mouth as he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck, a habit he had for the longest of times. "Perfect then, we'll work together wonderfully." He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. And by that, he meant, Sebastian would work just fine and he'd keep him company. "I don't think any chores need to be done now from what the president said, but we could prepare some snacks and or help unload things from the bus." And by "we", he meant "he".

Did Sebastian know how to cook? Keiko did and oh she was a wonderful cook. He prayed she was on the cooking team so he'd fully get to enjoy his vacation holy. "I -" Mami paused to watch the commotion between Miyuki and Ryunosuke. A frown creased his brows together. Oh, so Ryu had been picking on her? Mami couldn't believe how anyone could be so mean to Miyuki when she was so nice. She had never once treated him cruelly or been afraid of him ... "Eh." Was he not viewed as a man? Well, he was fine with that. "I hope they work things out. If not, I'm choosing Miyuki's side." He mumbled and blinked his eyes at Alexander's comment. Miyuki and Ryunosuke ....? That seemed weird on every level considering the relationship he shared with Akemi.

With a shake of his head, his blonde hair ruffled and fell in his eyes. There were so many silly people in the club it seemed. If he wanted, he could write a whole anime based on them. "What do you want to do first Sebby-kun - oh - I'm sorry! Can call you familiarly?"

no-lightbox

168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location: In Front of the Villa → Beach |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She finally took a good look at Keita and the view that was behind him. The sight was so artistic it took everything in her will not to take five minutes to figure out how to turn the camera on her phone on. Subconsciouly she tucked her hands behind her back before walking forward to join him. Lucinda took a few moments to take in the view and the scent overall. An awestruck look came upon her face- She couldn't help it. "I'm excited! Ah- Or something like that." She replied scratching at her cheek, her eyes shifted to the direction opposite of Keita. Lucinda was a bit embarrassed that it was so easy to make her content with the day. "I was going to wait for Ake-" She caught herself, "W-Watanabe-kun here, but it seems he went off without me." Lucinda said a bit sheepishly. She sighed a little disappointed but soon enough she regained her composure.

When Keita mentioned her swimsuit she blinked furrowing her eyebrows. It didn't help when she glanced over and realized he was serious. She was way too used to hanging out with little children. Out of reflex a nervous laugh exited her mouth. "Ah thank you, it's hard to find a style that isn't too... Revealing or expensive. It's always a shame when you wear it only so many times." As he continued on, she also noticed the bark, and so she let out a soft giggle. As troublesome as the large dog was, it was undeniable that he was one handsome and interesting dog. At Keita's reply she softly smiled, he wasn't wrong. More of that he was right in every sense. She found that in her years of finally settling down she treasured these people with every inch of her heart.

"Getting the chance to finally stop chasing after the president to get forms filled."
Lucinda answered with no heistation in her voice. "Ah- but if we are talking about the beach in particular probably simply floating in the water." She replied thinking of the floaty she brought. It wasn't like she couldn't swim- She couldn't technically swim, she could thrash around but- Maybe it was a better idea to stay on dry land. "It'd be a good idea to get going, no doubt they've already started swimming without us." Lucinda said in an amused tone. Afterwards she started towards the beach, "Any ideas of the role you'd play in the club now that you're an official member?"

She took a moment to survey what on earth was happening. A flustered Miyuki, and a group which included the president- They seemed up to something. Seeing how close Alex and Haruhi were to one another was very interesting. Lucinda couldn't help a mischievous glint in her eyes. Tapping on her lips in slight thought she wondered if Keita could pick up on the signs even if he was new.

Finally she set her eyes on Akemi in the shade along with Shione. Internally she began to pout, she reasoned with herself: 'Of course he'd want to hang out with someone else after all it'd be no fun to hang out with the same person day in and day out.' She debated with herself to approach him, or simply to remain selfish and decide to do something else. Then she caught sight of the ice pack. Lucinda's lips curled up into a frown, what trouble had Ryunosuke pulled Akemi into? Her childhood friend wasn't looking very happy about whatever had happened. She flashed an apologetic look at Assaragi before making her way to Akemi.

"Watanabe-kun, what sort of trouble did Ryunosuke-san get you into?" She asked, a bit scolding but moreover concerned. Perhaps it was karma for not waiting for her- she shook her head dismissing the thought quickly. This wasn't the time nor place for such bitterness, she just couldn't help it. She knelt down to get a good look at where he held the ice pack. Realizing her rudeness she quickly added, "G-Good afternoon, Higurashi-san." Lucinda returned her attention to Akemi murmuring, "I thought I said I'd wait for you." Although he arrived at the beach earlier than she did. Her eyebrows furrowed in concern, "Your skin is already starting to turn pink. Did you put on sunscreen?" As she asked this out of reflex she went to touch his cheek, as she was in the middle of this though she twitched quickly pulling her hand back.

Interactions:

Keita Assaragi x @Kurogane86
Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold
Shione Higurashi x @Accelerator
Mentions:

Haruhi Nakamura x @ScarletNova
Alexander Kisaragi + Akiyama Ryunosuke x @Shinku⭐Kun
Miyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur

(So many people tagged... Sheesus crisis.)

Last edited:
229fefe12c4e60c3cb57930083a512cfe54e3ad2_hq.gif

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian look down to Mami and smile kindly with pure innocence that can be read all over to his face. to himself he know Mami as a very kind person, who can be a bit of self caring but he is really sweet. it was also nice that he call him up even thoe it was an accident because of his unthinking mouth. the little cutie (mami) dint have a second thought and happily accepted his accidental request. unaware of what is might to come he made a promising word to Mami that he shall do what ever he would ask him for.

he hope him and mami would have a good time being as partners in the everyday chores and he hope they would be greatest friend. friend, it wounds impossible for him to have but why not anyways after all life is a one time big time and he wont waste anything that can make his life a worth. he watched as Mami rubbed the back of his neck as it made him squeal in joy from the inside seeing how cute he is to act like that

"Perfect then, we'll work together wonderfully."

Sebastian watched his smirked crossing his arms over his chest that only made him chuckle at his cute actions. he wonder what else he can do to amaze him this much from all this he know they would both get along well he can

"I don't think any chores need to be done now from what the president said, but we could prepare some snacks and or help unload things from the bus."

Sebastian look at him and chuckle as an idea came to his mind. thoe before he can reply he look at the commotion in front of them there is Miyuki and Ryunosuke. Ryunosuke being mad at little nice Miyuki as if she did something wrong. people who have less sense of humor shouldn't even be talking to someone like her. she needs someone better for her life. but he dare no to speak. he know well cutting into such conversation can only lead to more talking and confusion so he remained silent. looking back at Mami he turn to the Villa and smile as an idea came into his mind

"Mami we make a sweet snacks! i know how to make food too if your hungry" he chuckles with a playful wink "but for everyone right now we can make Crepes, Dango, Imagawayaki or something cold and refreshing from this hot sun is a delicious cold Anmitsu!" he said with confidence as a wide smile spread across his face "bbbuuutttt!~" he look down at him "if your a big fan of sugar we can make konpeito, sugar glass, a handmade version of pockey. what do you think mami? "
this was perfect a whole day of making special sweet for everyone around and it might also help put down the unwanted problems thats starting to build in the beach. but most of all this he can give something to Reina Chiaki. hoping that she would like what he made makes his eyes sparkle with joy and almost made him faint thankfully he got his ballance back or he might drop on someone with his heavy weight.

he turn to mami and smile "and you can call me anything you want to mami im okey with it" he said happily as he kick the sand a bit from his foot as he look at him and turn to look at villa when he gasp seeing Reina being assisted by two boys and one pink girl by her luggage. if he can . he will run right now and will speed towards her to carry all her luggage with both of his hand like a monster to a beautiful princess. but he dint want to be rude with mami so he stay and waited for mami to say what he wanted while he look over to his smiling face. hoping things will go well for him and mami

dream on Sebastian

Interaction: Mami @MaryGold
Mention: Reina Chiaki @Iceydaze
haruri @ScarletNova
alex @Shinku⭐Kun
myuki @DANAsaur

Keita Assaragi

As Keita spoke with Lucinda he was thinking how he really was lucky. To find a place like the lovers club, full of accepting people that allowed him to be a member even though he looks like a delinquent and has no clue what love is. He listened to her talk, about Watanabe, it made him feel odd hearing talk about someone else in front of him. He followed her to the water. As they walked they talked about a few things, "even so I still think this swimsuit suits you." Seeing Lucinda in her swimsuit made Kei's stomach feel odd, as if he was nervous being around her.

Besides Lucinda he didn't really connect with anyone in the lovers club. He got along with them fine, but knew he wasn't as close with anyone other than Lucinda. "Honestly I'm looking forward to a lot of new experiences, but I'm lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the waves." He smiled when she mentioned floating along. "That seems like fun too. Yeah we should get going." The two made their way to the water, when she asked about what position he'd take. "Honestly I'm not sure. I don't really understand the concept of love well enough to do any of the planning or set ups, I think I'll be happy to just...." before he could finish she looked off at the group and left. "Oh, ok I'll see you later."

Kei watched as Lucinda went to go hangout with the others. He watched how she scolded Watenabe, she acted so relaxed around him but still treated Kei like a club mate not necessarily a friend. Leo's chest tightened up the more he thought of it, he watched Watan...or rather Akemi hog all of Lucinda's attention. It made his chest hurt, it made him angry he just didn't know why. Why did watching Her talk with other guys annoy him so much. He shook it off and joined the group, "does anyone need help setting anything up?" He glanced at Lucinda then back at the group forcing a smile.

Interacting with @xLarius and @everyone
Mentioned @MaryGold
Location. Starting at the beach house then walked to the beachfront to join the rest of the group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]​

Miyuki stared at Akemi with worry, not really believing that she didn't have to do anything to gain his forgiveness. There must be something I could do she thought to herself After all, I did hit him in the face with a ball.. accident or not

She was about to suggest ideas and perhaps help Akemi get back to the villa when Ryunosuke rudely showed up and began apologizing once again. Out of instinct, Miyuki took a step back from her harasser and quickly covered herself up. Who knows what the chicken haired male would do to her this time? For all she knows, he might be just apologizing so he can take a peek at her swimsuit once again.

As the male lifted the water gun, Miyuki sprung into action. She immediately positioned herself into a battle stance which was kind of awkward for her since she didn't know anything about self defense. "W-What are you doing?" she asked in a tensed voice. If he's going to shoot me with that water gun, I swear I'll murder him in his sleep..

What her harasser did next made her speechless. Instead of shooting her with the water gun, Ryunosuke offered it to her and told her she was allowed to shoot him and insult him. Dumbfounded, Miyuki just stared at him. What is with this guy? Just then a gasp escaped her lips. She remembered something that her aunt told her..

[Flashback]
"Miyuki, if a male tells you to insult him and hurt him.. you should definitely run away" a blonde female stated as Miyuki stopped playing with her dolls, confusion evident in her purple eyes.

"Run away? Why Auntie Mafuyu?"

"Because those men are masochists"

"ma-machosits?" Miyuki tried to repeat the word but struggled, not really understanding what the word means or how to say it. "What's a masosits?"

"Ma-so-chist." her aunt repeated before patting her hair "You don't need to know about what it means. But trust me, those men are dangerous okay, Miyuki? They are persistent creatures so promise me you'll stay away from them."

[End of Flashback]

With eyes wide, Miyuki stared at Ryunosuke then to the water gun. Her aunt's description of masochists perfectly describes Ryunosuke. Not only is he persistent, he also told her to hit him with the water gun and insult him! "S-Stay away from me.." Miyuki warned, taking yet another step back while looking around for some sort of escape route. "M-My aunt warned me about you.. you masochist!"

Just then her purple eyes spotted Shione and a huge sigh of relief escaped her lips. She knew Shione will help her escape from Ryunosuke! The female attempted to run away and make her way to Shione but upon turning around to run, her flip flops decided to betray her. Quickly the female found herself falling towards the sand and could do nothing but to close her eyes.

Interactions: Ryunosuke[/hr]​

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)| Mentions:

Ryunosuke tilted his head to his right in confusion when Miyuki literally bolted away from him and positioned herself in a defensive stance, ready to attack him. He knew she wouldn't do something like that, though, as he remembered how she "attacked" him with a dry leaf that day at the park. So far, that was the funniest thing he has seen in his entire life. Awaiting for her next move, Ryunosuke was surprised after seeing Miyuki simply staring at him for a while. He didn't know if she was thinking or remembering something.

Suddenly, the purpled-eyes girl took another step back from him, telling him once again to stay away from her. Ryunosuke sighed sadly, feeling bad that his efforts to befriend Miyuki and make peace with her weren't working at all.
"What I have to do to show you that I mean no harm?" he asked her, placing his eyes on hers. "I said I'm sorry for..." Ryunosuke was cut off by Miyuki yelling at him "masochist" out of the blue, caught him off guard and confusing him more. He knew he told her she can insult him if she wanted to, but he didn't expect her to call him such a thing. It was funny, though, and he got curious to know how her aunt knew about him. "Hehe... What that has to do with this, Miyuki?" he asked her, trying to hold back a laugh.

When Ryunosuke noticed that Miyuki was making an attempt to escape from him once again, Ryunosuke widened his eyes and quickly took a few steps toward her, not willing to let her go that easily yet.
"H-Hey, hold up, Miyuki, I'm not done with you!" he told her and just when he was about to go on the chase for her, Miyuki tripped with her flops and began to fall. Following his instincts and quick reflexes, Ryunosuke dropped his water gun and quickly dashed beside Miyuki, standing in front of her, just in time to hold out his arms and catch her. However, because of her weight and sudden movement, his feet betrayed him, making his feet trip with the sand and fall backward with Miyuki.

Yelping with surprise as he felt the law of the gravity, Ryunosuke let himself hit the ground with his eyes closed, making Miyuki fall on top of him safe and sound. After feeling the sand around him, Ryunosuke slowly opened his eyes and found the beautiful face of Miyuki only inches away from his, making him blush. He also realized he had his arms around her, holding her tightly against him, but it was all because he wanted to protect her from the fall.
"U-U-Um... A-Are you okay, Miyuki?" he asked her with a nervous stutter, slowly unwrapping his arms from her. "Did you got hurt or something?"

Last edited:
Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Ruri was extremely amazed to have had her mind read by Ruby. She actually stood still for at least three minutes as she pondered over how the girl could read minds without being in the same room as her. 'Is Ruby a magician or perhaps a magical girl?! How could I have possibly never been made aware of this fact?!!! After a moment she finally noticed she had been staring for much longer than she probably should have been. "Oh, I was actually thinking of making some sandwiches for everyone. Spicy Cranberry cream cheese and turkey sandwiches are so yummy everyone should try them! Ah but it should be a little healthy huh? Maybe some kale?"

Her unbridled enthusiasm showed as she quickly pulled out anything and everything even remotely related to a sandwich from the fridge. There was every condiment you could ever think of along with some things not usually found on sandwiches like raw fish, cereal, and even chocolate bars. "Oi, Ruby, Do you think this is enough? I don't mind the help." While she had wanted to make something with Mamoru, Ruri was also happy to add in another friend into the fun.

Interactions:
Villa Kitchen
Sergeant-at-Arms
Ruby @Rads

Reina Chiaki

Reina graciously accepted Hagurome's help and brought all of her bags inside with her assistance. In hardly anytime at all, all of her items were placed neatly by her bed ready to be unpacked… at a later time...maybe. Either way the task was completed and she led the girl out of the room. She took a quick peek at Bob and Rain, unsure about Hagurome's suggestion. Could these two even cook? Truth be told, even Reina couldn't cook. She grew up with much handed over to her on a silver platter. When there was no one to feed her, she just called for some take out or went to the closest store for a bag of chips. However, she was also very reluctant to even think about any chores that had to be done later on.

In all honesty she just wanted to hang out with Haruhi. Being in the presence of others left her feeling rather helpless against them after all. "Sure, I'm sure there will be some people hungry after that long ride. Maybe the fridge has some pudding or something." The trip to the kitchen was short and pleasant. If she knew about the mess Ruri had already made, she probably would have turned around and chosen to walk instead. Unfortunately by the time she entered the kitchen, it was already too late. It seemed she was doomed to hang out with other people whether she liked it or not.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:

Mentions:
Villa: Hallway⇢Kitchen

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Bob, Ruby, & Rain @Rads
Hagurome @Elusive Thorns

Haruhi