Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Outside Convenience store --> Meet-up spot
Interactions: Ruri (@Iceydaze), Akemi (@MaryGold), Mamoru (@Wyborn) --> Everyone
"Of course, Mamoru. You can go home. And Ruri, you can go with him if you want," Haruhi commented. The president was passionate about the club, of course, but the people in it meant more to her than anything else even if it didn't appear that way sometimes.

It was not long after this that Haruhi got some information about how the plan was going. It seemed that it wasn't going too well, but in the end the couple got together anyway. Of course, Haruhi somehow knew what did and didn't go well and what actually happened. She wouldn't ever tell anyone how she found out this information, but perhaps she actually had someone that none of them knew about watching everything. She did have a lot of maids and other servants to do whatever she wanted after all. And she could pretty much buy anything she wanted.

With the couple together, that meant the plan was over and it was time to head for the meeting spot to discuss some things. "Akemi, let's head for the meet up spot. I have a few things to discuss with the club. I'll let you guys know about it later."

Haruhi went to their meeting place and waited for the others to arrive. Once everyone was there she began to speak to them.

"All right everyone. We did it. Another couple made. Congratulations," she said. "But things...really didn't go as planned. Of course, nothing ever goes as planned. It's love after all. But..."

She looked over a few of them. Some had gotten hurt. Some had gotten really upset. It wouldn't be smart just to ignore all of this and move on to another client.

"I think we're a bit rusty and we do have some newer members here still learning the ropes. So, it's time for a training camp! We have Friday off this week, so Friday morning we are all going to meet up at the school. There we will take a bus to our training camp. We will spend the whole weekend there. Make sure to bring anything you need for a three day, two night trip, and I suggest to bring your swimsuit and sun screen too."

The president had already planned to send the club on a trip anyway. She had asked the principal long ago about it. And it seemed like it just might be the perfect thing after everything that happened during their plan.

--- :heart: ---

Chapter 2: Training Camp

Location: Outside school --> Bus ride --> Villa | Interactions: Everyone
Friday morning, packed and ready to go, Haruhi waited outside of the school for the other members of the lovers club,and a few extras who wanted to tag along with them. Just behind her was a large, fancy bus that was obviously not one that was used for common trips. It had comfortable seats and everything needed for a long bus ride.

Once all the members had arrived, the bags were put into the storage areas of the bus. Then, they all were loaded onto the bus.

"The ride will take a couple hours so get comfortable," Haruhi commented once everyone had found somewhere to sit. "But I think you're going to like where we go."

She gave them all a really large smile then took her own seat up in the front. A few hours later they arrived at a large villa with a private beach. The bus stopped right in the driveway of the villa and the bags were unloaded by the attendants after the members of the club were off of the bus.

"We're here! My family's private villa at the beach, the setting for our first training camp of the new school year. It's going to be a blast!"

Shouldn't training camps be more work than fun? Well, it was the lovers club after all. And Haruhi.

"The bedrooms are on the second floor. One side of the upstairs will be for the girls to sleep in and the other side will be the boys. There's a couple bedrooms on each side, so we don't all have to fit into one area,"
she commented as she led them inside the house. It was evident that it wasn't used much, but Haruhi had brought over Reina and a few other friends there before.

"We're going to be on our own here, so we'll have to make our meals and such. But this gives us the perfect time to really focus on the training camp.So, first things first. Once you put your stuff in your room, we're going to head to the beach! So, get yourself ready and head to the beach. You can get to it through the main room's sliding door that opens to the deck. Just head down the deck steps and there's the beach." She gave them all another smile.

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Outside Convenience store --> Meet-up spot
Interactions: Ruri (@Iceydaze), Akemi (@MaryGold), Mamoru (@Wyborn) --> Everyone
"Of course, Mamoru. You can go home. And Ruri, you can go with him if you want," Haruhi commented. The president was passionate about the club, of course, but the people in it meant more to her than anything else even if it didn't appear that way sometimes.

It was not long after this that Haruhi got some information about how the plan was going. It seemed that it wasn't going too well, but in the end the couple got together anyway. Of course, Haruhi somehow knew what did and didn't go well and what actually happened. She wouldn't ever tell anyone how she found out this information, but perhaps she actually had someone that none of them knew about watching everything. She did have a lot of maids and other servants to do whatever she wanted after all. And she could pretty much buy anything she wanted.

With the couple together, that meant the plan was over and it was time to head for the meeting spot to discuss some things. "Akemi, let's head for the meet up spot. I have a few things to discuss with the club. I'll let you guys know about it later."

Haruhi went to their meeting place and waited for the others to arrive. Once everyone was there she began to speak to them.

"All right everyone. We did it. Another couple made. Congratulations," she said. "But things...really didn't go as planned. Of course, nothing ever goes as planned. It's love after all. But..."

She looked over a few of them. Some had gotten hurt. Some had gotten really upset. It wouldn't be smart just to ignore all of this and move on to another client.

"I think we're a bit rusty and we do have some newer members here still learning the ropes. So, it's time for a training camp! We have Friday off this week, so Friday morning we are all going to meet up at the school. There we will take a bus to our training camp. We will spend the whole weekend there. Make sure to bring anything you need for a three day, two night trip, and I suggest to bring your swimsuit and sun screen too."

The president had already planned to send the club on a trip anyway. She had asked the principal long ago about it. And it seemed like it just might be the perfect thing after everything that happened during their plan.

--- :heart: ---

Chapter 2: Training Camp

Location: Outside school --> Bus ride --> Villa | Interactions: Everyone
Friday morning, packed and ready to go, Haruhi waited outside of the school for the other members of the lovers club,and a few extras who wanted to tag along with them. Just behind her was a large, fancy bus that was obviously not one that was used for common trips. It had comfortable seats and everything needed for a long bus ride.

Once all the members had arrived, the bags were put into the storage areas of the bus. Then, they all were loaded onto the bus.

"The ride will take a couple hours so get comfortable," Haruhi commented once everyone had found somewhere to sit. "But I think you're going to like where we go."

She gave them all a really large smile then took her own seat up in the front. A few hours later they arrived at a large villa with a private beach. The bus stopped right in the driveway of the villa and the bags were unloaded by the attendants after the members of the club were off of the bus.

"We're here! My family's private villa at the beach, the setting for our first training camp of the new school year. It's going to be a blast!"

Shouldn't training camps be more work than fun? Well, it was the lovers club after all. And Haruhi.

"The bedrooms are on the second floor. One side of the upstairs will be for the girls to sleep in and the other side will be the boys. There's a couple bedrooms on each side, so we don't all have to fit into one area,"
she commented as she led them inside the house. It was evident that it wasn't used much, but Haruhi had brought over Reina and a few other friends there before.

"We're going to be on our own here, so we'll have to make our meals and such. But this gives us the perfect time to really focus on the training camp.So, first things first. Once you put your stuff in your room, we're going to head to the beach! So, get yourself ready and head to the beach. You can get to it through the main room's sliding door that opens to the deck. Just head down the deck steps and there's the beach." She gave them all another smile.

Ruby in a sexy but not overly sexy bikini says" I've been meaning to say this for a while, but the timing has been all over shop so i'll say it now and that's i get the goal of the club is find people true but i'm not sure all can be happy ever after that includes me"
"Let's be real here i'm a bit of a bitch at times and that's putting it nicely to say the least, i can't help but wonder is a guy our there that would be ok with my darker side".

She pauses and looks around at the any one near by and then after minute or so then starts talking again" I'm not against people hooking up, but at the same time of hating my self, i've come to realize from my brother that if things are too easy then it doesn't mean as much so i can't promise not hurting another girl if the chemistry me and that guy".
She pauses for a minute or so then says" I'm glad i was able to get that out of my system, the last thing i wanted was people to think i was two faced as well as being a bitch at times ". "I know i don't get on with many but being with you and others has started to change me so i'm grateful and kinda happy that i've been able to start changing".

Rain and bob head to separate rooms al ready changed in trunks wondering who their room mates would be, for rain it was a new experience in more ways than he would care to show. He had done some research on what they call love and happiness, but due to working many part time jobs and making things right with his mum for his stupidity and the new members to the family it hadn't fully sunk in.

For bob this isn't new in some ways but is in others, he starts to unpack and puts his items he needs neat by and starts to think to him' i wanted rain to come so he could try something new but i do worry for him he's never been in love an i've had a girlfriend so why it's nice if i find new love i'm not going to bust my nuts to do it like so many do'.

open for interaction

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jack
4679866ae235730d3ab685048e4627ae44d2994d_hq.gif

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian look over to their president as he grab all his bags and look over to the others with a small smile onto his face. he was tired, to be honest. and the only one he know that can wake him up is that if he found were "Flower bloom" is. he rubb his tired eyes and walk over to the door buss when suddenly his head meet the iron wall making his grunt "that~.hurts~~!" he said as he scooted down while rubbing his now red head with a groan. he closed his eyes with a deep soft sigh when suddenly the sound of the clean waters brought music to his ears. he open his eyes and gazed at the beautiful scene in amazement "its beautiful" he said so stunningly as he walk his path to the sands. giggling as he felt the warm sands that tickled his feet that moved over by his sandals. he scanned his eyes at the perfect scene, the leaves of the tress are gently dancing by the soft wind of the sea as the sand tickle and gived warmth to his feet in delight and as the water sang in welcome of them to have fun. he took out his phone and eagerly took some photos over the beautiful scenario, taking a deep calm breath and opening his arms wide as if mother nature has come to give him a big warm hug.

he smile and walk back to the others as he combed his long blond hair using his hand and grab his bags before walking inside to his room wondering who would be his room mate as He wore his blue trunksband grab some towels before setting himself outside quickly as he look at the others with a wide joyful smile as he ask them "do you guys need some help carrying your bags?" He ask them happily after all it is one of his dutie to help them out if they needed it the most

@open for interaction

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rads
Hagurome Grey Woods

Hagurome ran into her room quickly as she put down her bags on the bed beides her sister and take out her bikini. Blushing furiously on what her sister just bought her to wear. She quickly change into bikini and adding it with some long pink jacket and walk straight out to find her sister

"Ruby?" she called out while walking out of the dorm and spotted her sister ranting about love and a man who shall loved her for who she is

' It must have been so nice to have someone who you can share your loved with' she thought as she felt shy of her cloths so she pulled up her hood and she walk over to her sister "R-R-Ruby i f-finally f-f-f-found you" she said as she ran behind her sister and look over to their president and smily kindly" its v-v-very b-b-beautiful in h-here m-m-miss H-Haruhi" she said happily nehind her big sister

She wore a hoddie and a jacket that coverd her bating suit since she was embarras to show off. She was amused with her sister for being so brave unlike her she is far more different
@Rads @ScarletNova

Assaragi, Kei

Kei was amped for the training camp. This was his first time looking forward to a sort of school trip. He enjoyed the ride over talking to all the group members and just having a good time getting to know people who accept him as him and not the hooligan that he resembeled. After a couple of hours they arrived at their destination, it was a beach front Villa on a private beach. "woah, the president really is in a different league then us." He said to no one in particular. he did as she instructed and got his bags and headed upstairs to get changed. He found an empty room and placed his bag on one of the beds, he pulled out his swim suit and a sleevless t-shirt and changed quickly looking forward to going into the water.

Once Kei was finished he walked down the stairs and hungout in the kitchen. He saw that there were groceries on the counter so he decided it would be wise to start to put them away. he was busy putting things away and didn't notice he was smiling. his normal gloomy face was replaced by one that looked to actually enjoy being around his fellow students. he finished and stood outside waiting for everyone to show up.

2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer

Location → Meeting Spot | Interactions: | Mentions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) Haruhi (@ScarletNova) Akemi (@DANAsaur)

It took Ryunosuke a few minutes to finally arrive at the Meeting Spot where Haruhi was already there. When all the members that assisted in this "mission" arrived, Haruhi proceeded to congrats everyone for the "not-so-good-work", which was true considering all the issues that everyone experimented, but in the end, what really mattered was that they didn't fail, and Fumiya and Sakura were a couple now.

Ryunosuke was unusually silent the whole time Haruhi was speaking. He had his arms crossed with an emotionless expression, probably upset with his interaction with Miyuki. He knew he was mean and cold with her, but he also thought that was she gets for being mean to him in the first place, though. "And I'm not willing to apologize if she doesn't apologize first," he thought as he slowly looked around to see if Miyuki was around because he didn't make sure she followed him after he left her in front of the tree where he practically pinned her. Upset or not with her, Miyuki was part of the Lovers Club, so he will hate and won't forgive himself if something bad happened to her in this park.

Sighing and just wanting to go, Ryunosuke looked back at Haruhi and when he was about to lift his hand and dismiss himself, Haruhi suddenly mentioned an upcoming Training Camp of the Club. A string of his black hair suddenly popped up and he was practically all ears for Haruhi as she caught his whole attention. "Wait, the Club has new members and I didn't know about it!?" Ryunosuke thought with a shocked gasped and quickly looked around with an intimidating serious expression, his eyes scanning the faces of everyone while his brain processed the new faces. He looked like a creepy guy studying his victims by this point, so, yes... He should stop now before somebody call the police.

Once Haruhi finished her speech and dismissed everyone with a suspicious big smile, Ryunosuke said goodbye to everyone, especially to Akemi, which he gave a quick but tight hug, probably too tight because he heard the crack of some bones from Akemi's back. After that, he literally ran away from the park, heading his home.

Location → His Home | Interactions: Nanami (@Me) | Mentions:

Ryunosuke was eating a nice dinner with his aunt Nanami. There were sitting on top of comfy cushions on the floor, in front of a short but big and square table. The top of the table was crowded with a lot of plates filled with delicious food, all of them cooked by Nanami, filled with love for her nephew. As expected, Ryunosuke was devouring a little bit of every plate like a monster that had a stomach that couldn't be satisfied so easily. He even ate a whole big chunk of fried pork without munching it first. "Ne, ne, Ryu-kun," said Nanami with a happy expression while looking at Ryunosuke. "How was your day today, mmh? Did you have fun with your club friends?" Ryunosuke simply nodded while munching a piece of fried shrimp before swallowing hard. "We were able to make another couple and another victory for our Club," he said while picking his glass of green tea. "We had a few issues here and there, but I was able to make them confess their feelings." Nanami giggled happily, congratulating Ryunosuke while he sipped his tea in one gulp. "I'm so happy that you joined that Club, Ryu-kun," she added, taking a piece of sushi with her chopsticks. "It has served you well and who knows, maybe you can find yourself a girlfriend in there."

Ryunosuke began to cough as he almost choked with some food he had in his mouth as he heard Nanami. After quickly drinking some tea, he glared at his aunt with a slight blush. "Nana-chan, I'm not in that Club for such a selfish reason," he told her and picked a bite-size riceball with his chopsticks. "I'm in there because I really love to help struggling people find love. Besides, you more than anyone knows I won't fall in love ever again." As he ate the rice ball and began to slowly munch it while looking at the table with a serious thoughtful expression, Nanami slowly looked at him as well while munching some food as well. After swallowing, she sighed. "Ryu-kun, you really need to stop blaming yourself for what happened," she told him, placing her eyes on the rosary hanging from Ryunosuke's neck that belonged to her passed away girlfriend. "It was tragic what happened to her, but it wasn't your fault. I don't want to sound rude, but you need to give yourself a rest and move on. I'm pretty sure that's what Scarlet would've wanted you to do."

"Yes, you're right, that was cold and rude," replied Ryunosuke and slowly put down his plate and chopsticks on the table before slowly standing up. "I'm already full, so I'm going to my room now." Without saying anything else or looking her aunt, Ryunosuke turned around and walked away, going upstairs. Sighing, Nanami put down her plate and chopsticks on the table as well, worried about Ryunosuke's mental health and his stubbornness of always keeping his problems for himself. "I'm still hopeful that this Club will heal his heart," she mumbled and looked at all the almost empty food plates on the table. A drop of sweat appeared on her forehead as she smiled dumbly. "Um... I think I cooked way too much food again."

In his room, Ryunosuke was laying on his back on his bed, looking aimlessly at the ceiling, holding the silver cross of his rosary with his right hand. "I should've listened to your father, Scarlet," he thought, gripping tightly the cross. "Nothing would've happened to you if I did. I'm really sorry... If only I didn't leave you alone that night... I'm so sorry..." Tears began to come out from Ryunosuke's eyes and slid through his cheeks. Once again, a wave of remorse hit him, making his heart ache with pain. No matter how much he loved Scarlet, he regretted the day he met her because she wouldn't be dead right now. So, he thought that he was the only one to blame. He hated himself and simply couldn't forgive himself. A few minutes later, Ryunosuke fell asleep while holding his rosary and with tear marks on his cheeks.

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Alexander Kisaragi
Location → His Home | Interactions: | Mentions:

"Seriously, Maggie-chan, you don't need to brush my hair," said Alexander with a cute pout while blushing an adorable shade of red. He was in his enormous room, sitting on a chair in front of his nightstand. A maid with a surprising young appearance was carefully brushing his blonde hair, ignoring the complainings of Alexander. It was all because she knew that deep inside, Alexander was actually enjoying it and was thankful with her. "It's okay, Alexander-sama," she replied with a giggle, brushing aside his bangs to reveal his deep blue eyes. "I don't mind at all brushing your hair every night before you go to sleep. To be honest, I wait all day for this moment." Alexander crossed his arms while blushing harder and pouting more, but not moving to avoid ruining Maggie's work in his hair.

"I-I-It's not that I like this or anything," he said with a cute stutter. "B-But thank you, Maggie-chan. You and everyone in the Staff take a really good care of me and for that... I'm really grateful." Maggie suddenly stopped brushing his hair and slowly looked at him through the mirror of the drawer, smiling with joy. "Alexander-sama..." she said with a big smile. "W-We really don't need such kind words from you. In behalf of everyone from the Staff, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts." Sniffing and trying to wipe the tears of happiness from her eyes, Alexander widened his eyes and quickly looked at her, flapping his hands nervously. "H-Hey, no need to be so dramatic, Maggie-chan! I just said that I'm grateful to all of you. Why the tears, eh!?" Giggling, Maggie slowly hugged him from behind, which made Alexander blush as deep as a human can, embarrassed. But again, deep inside, he enjoyed such attention. Apparently, Alexander is like a typical Tsundere cat that refuses to show love or appreciation for those who care for him.

After his hair was neatly brushed and his bangs were carefully tied with a few silver hairpins, Alexander stood up from his chair and thanked Maggie while looking at himself in the mirror. He was wearing his white Tanuki pajamas, which consisted of a long sleeves shirt with a big and cute chibi tanuki stamp in its middle, and long shorts with cute and small tanuki prints pretty much everywhere. With a smile, Maggie clapped twice and a butler that looked in his late 50's came through the door of the room, elegantly walking toward Alexander, holding a small and circled tray that had a big glass of cold strawberry milkshake. "Young Master, here's your nightly dose of strawberry milkshake," the butler said while lowering the tray in front of Alexander. Quickly looking at the shake with sparkling eyes of joy, Alexander picked the glass and looked at the butler with a slight blush. "T-Thank you, but, please, don't call me "master". It sounds very weird." The butler sniffed and slowly tried to wipe the tears of joy in his eyes. "I don't deserve such kind words from you, Alexander-sama." Once again, Alexander flapped his hands nervously while looking at his butler, telling him that he didn't need to cry.

Finishing his strawberry milkshake, Alexander happily walked toward his king size bed that had colorful sheets. Scattered around the bed, there were a few tanuki plushies of different sizes, but the most that drew attention was the big one in the middle of the bed. After laying on the bed and dismissing his loyal servants, a chime sound came from Alexander's phone, announcing that a notification just popped in. Sighing, Alexander lazily rolled over the bed and extended his right arm, picking his phone that was on top of a nigh stand beside his bed. Tapping the screen to unlock his phone, Alexander read the notification, that was from Haruhi's profile in a really popular social media. Suddenly, his upper body bolted from the bed, sitting quickly with a surprised expression. "The Lovers Club will have a "Traning Camp"!?" he shouted out loud, tapping his phone as he entered Haruhi's profile to browse through the pictures she submitted, saying something about being almost ready for an awesome weekend. "She didn't even invite me... So cold and mean," Alexander mumbled with a pout. "I-I mean, I know I don't belong to the Club, but still..."

Sighing, Alexander locked his phone and put it back on the nightstand before laying in the middle of his bed, staring aimlessly at the ceiling that was pretty far. "Will she ever get the hint that I like her more than a friend?" he thought randomly and after blushing fairly, he sighed deeply and rolled to his side, grabbing his big tanuki plushie. He looked straight at its adorable face. "Love sucks, Shinku-kun," he mumbled to his plushie, gently poking its nose with his right index finger. Sighing for one last time, Alexander hugged Shinku-kun tightly before closing his eyes. Minutes later, he fell asleep soundly, still hugging his beloved Shinku-kun that apparently has heard all of his "young master's" love dilemmas.

Time Skip - Training Camp Starting Day
hxhA0fR.jpg
"I hope you're happy for making me wake up this early in the morning, Ryu-kun," said Alexander with an annoyed, sleepy expression, standing beside an overexcited Ryunosuke. "Of course I'm happy, Alex-kun!" exclaimed black-haired guy while wrapping his short friend around his right arm. "I guarantee you this is going to be the best weekend of our lives. Just wait and see!" Alexander rolled his eyes to his right and yawned, obviously feeling tired after not being a morning person, but deep inside he was happy that Ryunosuke invited him to join the Lovers Club's Training Camp after discovering that a few people that didn't belong to the Club will go anyways. Besides, Alexander remembered how Ryunosuke practically begged him yesterday to go to the camp. He stalked him all day through the school like a cute dog seeking attention from his master. At first, Alexander refused to go because he knew that Akemi, as a member of the Club, will be in the camp, probably "stealing" Ryunosuke from him. Of course, he could always hang out with Haruhi and Reina, but he prefers to spend his time with his tall best pal that seems to understand him better than anyone.

In the end, Ryunosuke promised Alexander that he will try to spend more time with him than with Akemi if he accepts to come to the camp. And so, that's why Alexander is standing in front of a very luxurious bus, which he was already familiar with.
"This is so classical from Haruhi," he mumbled with a scoff and took out a box of strawberry pocky from one of the pockets of his short jeans. As he opened the box to pick a pocky stick, Alexander suddenly felt the intense glare of Ryunosuke behind him, staring at the box with a begging expression. Sighing, Alexander turned around and lightly tugged the pocky stick in his mouth. "And stop acting like a dog, Ryu-kun," he said while taking another pocky and putting it in his mouth, nibbling it gently. Ryunosuke simply smiled happily with imaginary dog ears and a wagging tail. If a member of the secret fujoshi was there witnessing such a scene, she probably would've fainted after an intense nosebleeding, thanking the gods for everything.

Once everybody bags were put in the storage area of the bus, Haruhi signaled everyone to enter the bus. After her announcement of the hours it will take to arrive at their destination, the bus finally began to move, making Ryunosuke and any other excited person clap and shout.

"What the hell is going on now?" thought Alexander with a really pissed expression as he was seated beside Mami, another guy that wasn't a member of the Lovers Club, but was invited anyways. As expected, Ryunosuke was seated beside Akemi and he seems to be enjoying it to his fullest. Annoyed and feeling betrayed, Alexander took a handful of pockies and put them inside his mouth, munching them angrily, his face all red and steam coming out of his ears and nostrils. "Spending more time with you, my ass!" he thought as he glared at Akemi, probably thinking he was the worst person in the whole world right now.

Hours later, the bus finally arrived at their destination: Haruhi's family private villa. Just like Alexander thought, the whole area belonged to Haruhi's family, so they would be literally all by themselves the whole weekend. As they were coming out of the bus, Ryunosuke quickly apologized to Alexander for not riding alongside him before, to which Alexander replied that it was okay as long as he was his roommate for the weekend. "Okay! We are going to have a blast!" replied Ryunosuke raising his thumbs with a big smile. When he left, Alexander smiled annoyingly at Akemi before grabbing his stuff and following Ryunosuke from behind. Well, I guess this is really going to be an interesting chapter for this trio, I guess...

After Ryunosuke and Akemi picked their room, they quickly changed into their swimsuits, Ryunosuke wearing a plain red trunk with a white sleeveless shirt, and Alexander wearing a plain light blue trunk with a sleeveless white shirt that had a big tanuki print in its middle. Ryunosuke also brought a medium size bag that he filled with a couple of summer odds and ends he could use to entertain himself and Alexander in the beach.
"Um... Isn't this a camp to train the newbies?" Alexander asked Ryunosuke once he spotted his bag. They were walking through the deck Haruhi mentioned them that lead to the beach. "Yes, but I'm pretty sure Haruhi will let us have more fun than training," replied Ryunosuke with a big smile. Alexander nodded reluctantly. After all, he knew that Haruhi's actions were very unpredictable.

Once they reached the beach, Ryunosuke quickly dropped his bag and opened it, taking out a big beach umbrella. Alexander glared at it with a confused expression, trying to understand how that thing fitted such a small bag.
"I guess some things simply cannot be understood," he thought and began to help Ryunosuke to dig the umbrella into the sand.

Last edited:

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]
[bg=black]

Seated comfortably on her bus seat, Miyuki looked out of the window and sighed. She's supposed to be at home right now playing with her cats but her mother insisted that Miyuki joins the trip with her fellow club mates.

"I won't let some stupid boy stop you from going to the training camp!" her mother, Fujiko, scolded while grabbing a suitcase and quickly packing Miyuki's clothes. "For heaven's sakes, Miyuki! Its not your fault you fear men. Its.. its because of me and your aunts you became like this."

Miyuki could hear the sorrow in her mother's voice and she could feel her heart clench. Her fear with men became a sensitive topic ever since she became a high schooler. They rarely talk about it but when they do, it ends up with one of them if not both crying. "I know mom and I'm not blaming you for it" she replied with a quiet voice "Its just.. I don't want to go. Auntie warned me about men and I didn't listen so this happened. Besides, I want to spend time with you and grandma."

Fujiko let out an exhausted sigh as she closed the suitcase, already done packing her daughter's clothes before handing it to her. She could see the confusion in Miyuki's face but only gave her a smile "As much as I want to spend time with you too, no. You need to get out and have fun Miyuki. So, I'm kicking you out of this house."

"W-What?! But mom.. I.."

"No buts! You are going to the training camp and that's final. Oh, and if you see that mean boy just give him a smile okay? I'm sure he didn't mean it"

The female then let another sigh. Sometimes, she couldn't understand her mother. Smile at the mean boy? As if she's going to do that. If anything she's going to avoid a certain club member at all cost. After all, the hurtful words she heard was still fresh on her mind.

A gasp escaped her lips when Ryunosuke spun around and started taking one step after the other towards her, his face annoyed and angry. To say that Miyuki was scared was an understatement. She was beyond petrified! She could do nothing but stare at him with wide eyes while taking a step back until she felt a tree and listening to his tirade of hurtful words. Not only did he call her crazy, he also called her cold and annoying. She wanted to speak up and perhaps try to defend herself but it was useless. She was so scared of him that all she could do was bite her lip, in a feeble attempt to stop herself from letting a sob escape her lips.

The black haired female then snapped out of her thoughts upon hearing Haruhi's words and telling them that they finally arrived at the villa. Miyuki was not at all excited but upon seeing the beach as well as the villa, her mood changed a little. The place was stunningl! The villa was spacious and homey while the beach was just picture perfect. Immediately, her purple eyes sparkled with delight. Now I'm not starting to regret mom's decision..

With a small smile on her face Miyuki quickly grabbed her suitcase and headed out of the bus. It was midday and probably the worst time to arrive. Already she can feel the heat and her sweating through her white off the shoulder sundress but didn't complain. After all, she was excited! As for the fact that she's avoiding someone, that's still a thing. But mother was right. I wouldn't let someone, especially a boy, ruin this for me.

She was about to head upstairs to find a room when she stopped, her purple eyes momentarily settling to a certain messy haired teen. It seems it would be hard for her Ryunosuke really did come to the trip, along with someone who she hasn't seen before. A new member perhaps? But the fact that it was a boy quickly made Miyuki lose her thought, only to hear Haruhi telling the whole club about making their own meals and such and telling them to head down the beach.

A gasp escaped her lips. This means I need to quickly make a plan for who's in charge of cooking, cleaning and all that stuff. Also we need to head to the beach so that could only mean one thing right?H-Haruhi wanted everyone in s-s-s-swimming attire..

Miyuki was not comfortable with that at all! Not only is she shy, she also didn't want anyone ogling her. It would have been fine if there wasn't any boy! But of course, there's boys and now the purple eyed girl didn't know what to do. I-I'm sure mom didn't pack me any swimsuit" she told herself in reassurance as she entered an empty room that will be her bedroom until the end of the trip. "I mean, mom wouldn't let me wear one especially with boys around"

Oh how wrong she was. As soon as she opened her suitcase, a pair of white bikini greeted her with a note stuck to it. Her purple eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as she grabbed the bikini and read the note "R-Really mom?!" Her whole face was entirely red.

Miyuki, wear this swimsuit at the beach okay? and send me a picture along with you and that mean boy together or else I won't feed your cats. Love you and have fun~

Miyuki nearly screamed! She can't believe her mom would do this to her! "T-Take a picture with that boy?!" Knowing her mother, she would definitely not feed the cats if she didn't send any photos. "B-But.." Knowing that any excuse is futile, she couldn't help but just give up. She knew she can't do anything about it so might as well get over it. Once she seen her reflection in the mirror, she blushed ten times redder. She can't believe her mom would pack such thing. She felt so exposed! All she could do was tie her hair into a ponytail, grab her pink jacket and put it on in hopes of it will cover her up.

The purple eyed female then grabbed her notebook, thankful that her mother didn't forget to pack it for her before heading downstairs. Already Miyuki felt eyes on her but she figured it was probably her imagination. N-No one is looking at me, right? I mean.. everyone will be wearing a swimsuit so there's no way someone will be staring at me

In an attempt to distract herself from thinking too much, Miyuki quickly made her way to the beach and walk straight towards Haruhi. "U-Um, Haruhi" the female called out, a small blush on her cheeks once she found her and noticed what the president of the club was wearing "When everyone's here can we um.. discuss who's doing what? Because we need to assign chores as soon as possible."

Interaction: Haruhi[/hr]
[/bg]
[bg=black]

[/bg]

Hideki Yamato
2097385-keitaro18_07.jpg

Interactions: Haruhi Nakamura, Rin Kotegawa, Miyuki Momozono
Dialog: #00b3b3

"I'm fine," Hideki lied in response to Rin's inquiry, but he didn't brush her hand aside. He probably got a nasty scuff on his forehead to go with that headache. He was pretty sure he didn't have a concussion, though. Even so, he let Rin lead him to the meeting place, his mind elsewhere.

What if Fumiya had recognized me? Then he'd realize the whole thing was set up. He wouldn't want to be with Sakura after that. It'd feel cheap. The Lover's club thrived on plausible deniability; despite their official status and high profile, it was a rare day that anybody could actually say what the Lover's Club had done to put them together with their beloved...until now. Had his mishap with the dog torpedoed everything?

Fortunately, the President's speech assuaged those worries. Things had gone well for them, despite the accidents. He recognized the change in her tone leading into the big announcement. It was no surprise to him, of course; he had helped plan the outing and had requested off from work a month ago. He even had asked to borrow Akira's acoustic for the weekend.

So time passed. The week went by. Hideki wrapped up the new members' paperwork and once again wished clubs could do this stuff electronically. Akira and Toshiro agreed to meet up without Hideki to work on some songwriting, and Hideki promised to message them any song ideas that came to mind while he was out there.

Hideki packed his friend's guitar carefully, using his own duffel bag to cushion the hard-case against one wall. Last thing he needed was to be more in debt for instruments. He ended up sitting with Rin on the bus ride. They talked occasionally, but mostly he powered through a light novel while listening to the new Loudness album. Anything to ignore whoever was literally steaming in front of them. Hopefully that would clear up with the "training camp." Really it was more like a retreat, a chance for the club to regain their old spirit and pass it on to the next generation. And maybe make some new members as well.

Like the others, he changed into his swimsuit with due speed, including a sleeveless top with the knee-length trunks. Simple, maybe a bit Western frat-boy, but serviceable. As traditional as a fundoshi would be...nobody needed to see that.

His ears perked up at Miyuki's suggestion, though upon glancing at her he immediately wondered why she was wearing a jacket over her swimsuit. A shirt was one thing, but a jacket? Still, business was business.

"I do agree with you, Momozono," he added, "but maybe let's have a bit of fun first. I can clean dishes for tonight, at least." There, that was the chore nobody wanted out of the way.

Last edited:
168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location: The Villa |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Morning
It took a little convincing on her part in order to get her uncle to allow her to attend the trip. On the other hand she suspected it was simply her uncle teasing her this being that it wasn't unusual for her to request to leave the home for awhile. In the morning she had stopped by Akemi's house, she had quietly greeted his mother before slipping a bottle of sunscreen on the table leaving a note inscribed, 'You've been blocked!' before deciding against it. She ripped it off and asked his mother to make sure he wasn't without the sunscreen. Lucinda debated waiting for the male, after all it took a lot out of her to stick with him especially when Akiyama had turned the corner prepared to charge his friend. Even as her legs sort of shook she faithfully exited the home and looked down at her phone. She bit her lip, her finger hovering slightly over the app. She took a deep breath, opening up the messenger and tapping on Akemi's icon she tapped: 'I'll wait for you."

Now
After getting off the bus Lucinda tugged her light blue sweatshirt down, it was larger than her gray running shorts but stopped just above her knees. She was also equipped with a backpack with a relatively cute design, a winged egg key chain along with a key chain shaped like a Sakura flower. Personally she was glad to venture into the beach especially with her club mates. When they were around she could swear her mouth goes sore because she can't help but smile. Underneath was a polka-doted pastel pink two piece swimsuit she put on, the design was ruffly and more on the cutesy side with a wide white ribbon on the top. Lucinda was more used to going swimming and simply sitting on the beach due to her lack of siblings.

She fashioned her hair in the usual style, placing her sunglasses carefully on top of her head. Lucinda was slightly shy but tried to imagine everyone as little children running around- That should've probably calmed her heart, right? She found it much more appropriate to have her swimsuit ready to go rather than spend time getting dressed- Lucinda found that that strategy took forever. At the sight of the villa her mouth came slightly open, it was an amazing sight. Especially with the beach directly in front of it. Lucinda quickly unpacked her things- Which amazingly didn't take very long, as she made progress downstairs. Uncomfortably she scratched at her cheek, she didn't know where she wanted to start. Perhaps she'd do the logical thing and start at the meeting point.

Lucinda tried to refrain herself from spinning around as she made her way out the door, noticing a familiar face she smiled and tilted her head at her "kouhai". "Good afternoon, Assaragi-san. I trust that you're having a good time as it is? What were you looking forward to at the beach?"
Interactions:

Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold
Keita Assaragi x @Kurogane86
Mentions:

Ryunosuke Akiyama x @Shinku⭐Kun

tumblr_mpa4jbCdgG1rejibwo3_500.gif

ASHITAKA NATSUME
Problem Solver | The Park > Meeting Spot | @MaryGold @ScarletNova

How did it end up like this? He just did not know. Was it his expression? Was it when they made eye contact? Natsume was unfortunate. He had been running for a while through the park. As long as the dog was barking and following, he couldn't stop. He may have even seen a few of the club members like Hideki.

Stumbling and so on, he kept un facing towards what was ahead of him, but with something like Duke chasing him, he didn't know when it would stop. "Ah god.. Why?!" Maybe it was some form of divine punishment for what he had done in the past. Is this how the almighty himself would repay him?

He was just solving problems. Helping people find each other through unique ways. Yes, it would perhaps get him some form of a bad reputation, but the result was the same. However, they'd there quicker through his way. He was breathing heavier by the second. His body was giving up, but thanks to the adrenaline that kicked in because of Duke, he was still running.

Unfortunate no more, he could see that someone had caught up to the dog. It was only a matter of time before he'd find himself a river close by and jump inside. Maybe it would keep it away like it would keep the bees away. Panthing, leaned against a wall. "Damn it.. That dog.. Assaragi-san needs to keep him tied up with more than one leash.."

Nevertheless, he, somehow, was able to create a situation between the two people the lovers club was trying to get together. He noticed Keiko talking to them. A frown was plastered on his face. "Uhh..."

"Kei--" Before he could utter her name, she grabbed him from his arm and dragged him away. "Keiko. wait... KEIK--" She was one of the few who knew him more than the others. Perhaps she didn't want to hear what he had to say. At the very least, she was definetely not giving him a choice in the matter. Perhaps he was in due for some scolding.

Though judging by the couple who were now blushing, it seemed like her words towards Fumiya had worked. Once both Natsume and Keiko had reached the meeting spot where they all gathered up, he was simply standing there, listening to their club president. Scratching the back of his head, he felt somewhat embarassed. "Thanks for the help back there." Even if it was slightly hard for him to say those words, they needed to be said.

And it looked like they were all heading for a training camp this upcoming friday thanks to Haruhi. She had made the neccessary arrangements for such a trip. Honestly, for Natsume, it was probably a good thing. Especially now. He felt that he deserved it because of Duke.

Problem Solver | The Villa | @ScarletNova @Hamlowe @DANAsaur
It had been a week already and they were all set for the training camp. If Natsume knew Haruhi, this place would more than likely be more fun than just training. At this point he was looking forward to it, even him. Now that was surprising. Back at home, when he was packing, his sister was more than curious to know where he was going. Her continued nagging about getting a girlfriend was absolutely annoying.

The many questions, the sheepish smile plastered on her face. She was pushing his buttons, and all he could do was to ignore her. Even when he was by the bus prepared by Haruhi, he could still hear her words in the back of his mind. The weekend trip was for them to relax and rest up, and of course training.

During the bus trip, he was able to strike a simple conversation with most of the club members and even some who weren't a part of it, and before you knew it, they were there. A big extravagant villa was standing before them. It even had a private beach. Their club president was rich after all, just like Reina.

Holding his duffle bag over his shoulder, a smile crept up on his face. Giving the others a simple glance, people were enthusiastic and excited for the days they'd be staying there. "Looks like a place where I can relax and have fun." He spoke out loud, mainly towards their president.

Once everyone decided to get inside, and find their appropriate rooms, Natsume did the same. He found himself a room with someone else. Placed his bag there, while also giving the inside of the villa a good look. This was indeed a very nice and beautiful place. 'Thanks Duke..'

He was wearing grey trunks with a white t-shirt. Natsume had already changed for the beach. Walking through the villa, he eventually made it to the kitchen. If there was one thing he was good at, it would be cooking. Looking inside the fridge, he noticed that the groceries were already in place. From the looks of it, he could make some good meals. "Hmm.. I could make some nabe.."

Maybe when the night would arrive, he'd give it a try. Running his hair through his brown hair, he left for the meeting spot. Once he was at the beach he noticed the others. "Yo.." Making his presence known, he approached Hideki, Haruhi and Momozono.

"Hideki-san.. Umm. Sorry about the injuries." Keiko was nice enough to tell him about what had transpired during the chase from a week ago. Natsume felt that it was somehow his fault.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Villa --> Beach
Interactions: Ruby (@Rads), Hagurome (@Elusive Thorns), Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Hideki (@Hamlowe), Natsume (@Akashi) --> Everyone --> Ryu and Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Mention: Reina (@Iceydaze) and Shione (@Accelerator)
Haruhi followed the others upstairs after she grabbed her own bags, and then she headed towards her room where she usually stayed when she visited the villa with her friends, usually Reina and Shione. She placed her things down and took out her swimsuit. She put on her yellow and white bikini, then placed her hair in two ponytails to get it out of the way. [spoili]91v5SE5Pg+L._SX355_ - Copy.jpg [/spoili]

Once the president was dressed for the beach, she headed back downstairs and to the others who were ready for the beach as well. She overheard some of Ruby's comments towards the other club members who were already down and gave the young woman a smile.

"Don't worry so much about that right now," she commented. "We're at the lovers club training camp. It's the perfect place to work on those things you want to change. And I'm sure in time you'll find the right person. I just know that there's someone for everyone out there. And if you want any help, you obviously know where to go."

She gave Ruby a wink, then heard Ruby's sister join them. "Hagurome, right?" She smiled at the pink haired girl. "Isn't it. I love it here. It's great to just relax and have some fun. Feel free to just enjoy yourself and get to know the others. Maybe you'll be interested in joinning the club after this."

The others were coming down as well and Haruhi lit up when she saw Miyuki come down to meet her. "Aren't you so adorable!" the president stated. She was about to reply to the event planner's question when Hideki already began to answer them. "I think Hideki's right, Miyuki. I'm sure we can wait a little, let everyone get used to the place first. Then, I'm sure we can get those to do what they like." Those who liked cooking could cook and so on.

"And once everyone's enjoying themselves, I'm sure the chores will come easily. Everyone will want to do them more because they wil be in a better mood."

Haruhi then greeted Natsume when he joined them as well. She waited until everyone else was down and had joined them to speak to them all again.

"Okay. So, there's a shed over there that has a lot of beach stuff in it, so you can take out anything you want. Just be sure to put it back. You know, like surf boards, beach ball, stuff like that. In a few hours we'll divide up the chores." Then she shooed them off to do what they wanted.

With that done, Haruhi headed down to the beach herself, seeing Ryunosuke and Alex putting up an unbrella. "Ryu! Alex!" Haruhi shouted out as she ran over towards them. She ran up behind Alex and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind and bent down just slightly since she was somewhat taller than him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I was going to invite you, Alex, but Ryu got to you first," Haruhi commented. She pouted slightly in a more joking manner to her two friends, then smiled again. Eventually, she let go of him.

Last edited:
hxhA0fR.jpg

Alexander Kisaragi
Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Ryunosuke (@Me) Haruhi (@ScarletNova)| Mentions:

It took Ryuosuke and Alexander a few minutes to dig a big beach umbrella and gather two chairs under it to create a nice spot to get some shade for when they need it. "We did a nice job here, Tanuki-kun!" said Ryunosuke with a big grin as he stood in front of their "comfort spot", Alexander standing beside him. Making a slight but cute pout, Alexander turned his head and looked up at Ryu. "Hey, just because I allowed you to call me like that doesn't mean you have to call me like that everywhere, baka," he replied and clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes before walking towards Ryu's bag, which was beside a chair. Ryunosuke laughed and followed him from behind. "Oh, my... Your Tsundere side really makes you 10 times cuter." Alexander stopped in his tracks and quickly turned around, having a cute angry expression on a chibi version of himself. "K-K-Knock it off already, you bully!" he said, flapping his arms angrily, only making Ryunosuke laugh harder.

Just when Alexander was about to do something to Ryunosuke, Haruhi caught him off guard and wrapped her arms around his neck. When she laid her head on his right shoulder, Alexander's face turned deep red and his heart began to beat fast. This wasn't the first time she did something like this, though, but right now, she was wearing a somehow hot bikini and Alexander could feel her chest pinned in his back. Righ now, he was too nervous and embarrassed to say something.
"Oh, what's up, Haru-chan!?" greeted Ryunosuke his club president with a big smile. "This is a really nice place. I'm glad you were nice enough to invite the whole Lovers Club for his weekend." Ryunosuke, mostly because he knew how nervous was Alexander. So, he decided to reply first to Haruhi and see if that calmed him down. Lucky enough, though, Haruhi let go of Alexander after a short while and Alexander snapped out of his thoughts. Clearing his throat and regaining his composure, he turned his head to look over at Haruhi, lifting his head a little bit because of her height. "D-Don't worry about it, Haru-chan," he told her, trying to sound cool, but a stutter escaped his lips. "I didn't expect an invite because I don't belong to the Club, but thanks for it, anyway."

Blinking once, Alexander's eyes unwillingly lowered to take a quick glimpse of Haruhi's swimsuit. Swallowing hard, Alexander quickly looked away, praying that Ryunosuke didn't catch him peeking at her so impudently.
"S-So... I heard everyone's going to assign a chore, eh?" Alexander quickly said to make out a topic they could talk, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head while slowly looking at her. "Tell me more about it. Maybe that way I can know what I can do best."

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)| Mentions: Lucinda (@xLarius) Hideki (@Hamlowe) Natsume (@Akashi)

Rolling his eyes to his right and wanting to give Alexander some time alone with Haruhi, Ryunosuke scooted closer to his bag and knelt on the sand to look down at the stuff inside. Suddenly, a string of his hair perked up in the center of his head like an antenna, alerting him of something. Alarmed, Ryunosuke quickly lifted his head and looked in front of him. A sudden gasp escaped his lips and his eyes widened when he spotted no other than Miyuki a few feet away from his position. She was with Hideki, Lucinda, and Natsume. "O-Oh, no! That crazy and rude girl could hurt them!" he thought and quickly took out a water gun from his bag before standing up straight. The water gun was big and looked like a rifle. "I mean... Hideki and Natsume can defend themselves, but Lucinda... I must protect her innocent soul! I MUST PROTECT THE LEGAL LOLIS!"

Filled with determination and taking a deep breath, Ryunosuke held his water gun close to him and began to made his way toward Miyuki, trembling a little bit. After all, he still didn't know what this "evil being" was capable of.

Once he reached her. Ryunosuke didn't point at her with the water gun. He simply glared at her with a slight frown, his eyes catching a quick glimpse of her white bikini swimsuit under her jacket.
"Well, dang... That color and style actually suit her," he thought with a slight blush on his cheeks. DIstracted in his thoughts, Ryunosuke kept staring at the swimsuit under her jacket, not realizing that Miyuki could catch him peeking at her red-handed.

Last edited:
Hagurome Grey Woods

Hagurome nodded happily as she look at the president. It felt very noce and lovely that the president want as her sister has told her. Mean, Scary and Strick " t-t-t-thank y-you v-v-v-very much Miss H-H-H-Haruhi im s-s-sure if l-l-like i-i-it here v-v-very m-m-much" she said to her as she look up to her sister.

She hugged her sister from behind and look at all the people around her. They arent scary and they arent bad also. They were all very kind and happy. Is she in heaven?

No thats too soon for her. She smile happily as she hugged her sister " t-t-thank you v-v-v-very much f-f-for b-brining m-m-m-me here big s-sister" she said as she hugged her sister and putting her hood up​
@Rads @ScarletNova

4679866ae235730d3ab685048e4627ae44d2994d_hq.gif

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian took out his phone and look around the place and opening up his sound recorder as he recorded everything that their president say. He rubbed his eyes gently and look around the beach with people around he then heard Chorse from the president he quickly jumps up from the sands and speed right over to her he look down at her with a blushing cheeks. Thinking about miss flower bloom as he waved at her awquardly and say "uhhhh.... hello there darling can i ask you about the chores can there be two groups to work it up on or just single work for everyoneeee....... yeah..." he said to her as the thought of a girl he wish to get close to might be his chance he blushed at the thought of her as he place a hand over his head and chuckle

"I means ya know i uhhh really wish to group witherrrr " He said with a he bit his tongue and place his hand over to his head " the girl with the bangs you know the cute sexy girl that is about 5' uhhh... hell, her hair is blond and she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world" .he said with an awquard chuckle he nd smack his head. Goodness what is happening to him

That girl would be the end of him thats forsure

@ScarletNova

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]​

As Miyuki talked to Haruhi, a blush crept into her cheeks. Hearing such compliment from the president made her flustered! "A-Ah, t-thank you, Haruhi-sama. You look adorable as well. Your swimsuit really suits you" she complimented back, already starting to feel relaxed until more people showed up. First off was Hideki who told her to first have fun and that he would clean the dishes for tonight. The next one to arrive was Natsume who apologized to Hideki because of some injuries.

"H-Hello Yamato-kun, Ashitaka-kun" the shy female greeted, trying her best not to hide nor fidge as she tried to make small talk. "Today's a great day, isn't it?"

At the mention of a shed with beach stuff in it, Miyuki's purple eyes sparkled. "Beach ball?" she piped up, excitement evident in her voice. Just the thought of her and the girls playing together seems fun! Besides, her mother did tell her to have fun so without wasting any time, the female quickly made her way to the shed and grabbed a volley ball that's conveniently placed outside the door. She was on her way back to the group when her eyes caught a glimpse of the beautiful sea, a smile now on her face.

The scenery was amazing. The bright yellow sun emitted wave upon wave of heat from the center of a pale blue sky while golden sand extends a gentle slope unlike anything that she ever imagined. Soft dunes tumbled to kiss the briny water as each wave was lacy with foam and all the more gentle for the subtle green hues. The female then whispered into the breeze, her eyelids fluttering closed as she breathed in the briny aroma to commit the picturesque view in her memory. She scrunched her toes to feel the softness of the sand, still damp from the retreating tide. For a moment she felt at peace. As if nothing else mattered.

But as a shadow loomed over her, Miyuki opened her eyes and gasped. She thought it was only a cloud hat blocked the sun but there standing in front of her was none other than Ryunosuke, gawking at her like she was some piece of meat! Miyuki was so flustered under his intense stare that her cheeks were as red as beets. She felt like she was being undressed by his stare and she couldn't take it!

"P-PERVERT!" Miyuki shouted on top of her lungs, throwing the volley ball hard towards Ryunosuke's face to hit him square in the face before tightly clutching her jacket to cover herself up. She can't believe that guy had the audacity to stare at her vulnerable form! "I knew it!" she told herself, frustrated to no end. "Men are wolves! I can't believe..ugh.." The female then glared at Ryunosuke, hoping that the ball would knock him out. As much as she hated him right now, her mission of taking a picture with him and sending it to her mom so the cats won't starve is her utmost priority right now. But it seems he's not unconscious, which frustrated her even more. "I can't believe my mother would want me to take a picture with you.. you pervert! It would have been fine if you're unconscious but.. Ugh! Stay away from me or I'll.. I'll call the police!'

Miyuki then quickly made her way towards Haruhi, knowing that the president is going to give her comfort. "Haruhi-sama!" she called as angry tears began pouring out of her eyes, clearly upset. She can't believe she even thought of trying to be nice towards the guy who made her cried twice. "Can I.. Can I stick with you for the whole day? I don't want to be around boys anymore"

I'm sorry Shiro.. Kuro.. but I guess you'll starve until I get back. Please don't hate me..

Interactions: Hideki | Natsume | Ryunosuke | Haruhi[/hr]​

Akemi

Consultant
| L: Home -> Home -> The Beach | I: Ryunosuke | M: Rurin, Lucinda, Ryunosuke, Miyuki |

They were going to the beach. When Akemi had received the news he couldn't have been more excited than ever. It was a training camp but also a break for their club. A much needed one at that. He wasted no time in preparing for the trip. After all, it had been ages since he last visited the beach and he wanted it to be as enjoyable as possible.That meant waking early and packing all of his things in an organized manner. Just when he thought he was done, Akemi realized he was missing snacks for not only the bus ride but their stay at the villa. One never knew when they wanted something to eat without actually doing the work of cooking a real meal.

Naturally he rode his bike out to the nearest store and returned just as fast with several filled bags. He had enough snacks to share and still keep some for himself. Though, that also depended on who he shared with. The stomach sizes of their club's members varied.

"Kemi-bo!" Greeted an excited looking Jyumi, Akemi's elder sister, as he walked into the living room.

"Stop calling me that, I'm not a baby anymore!" Akemi huffed as his cheeks flushed a rosy red color. "Think of what my friends will think if they hear you call me that."

"Pfft, my dear Kemi-Kemi-bo, Lucinda and Ryu have heard me and kaa-san call you that plenty of times already."

Akemi grumbled to himself, "that somehow makes it worse."

"Oh! Kemi-bo!"
Akemi's mother entered the room wearing the soft smile that always made it hard for him to fuss at her for treating him as a baby. "Lucinda-chan came by and left this for you." The sweet woman handed him a bottle of sunscreen.

At the name Lucinda heh had immediately perked up the sour mood his sister put him and even smiled when he was handed the sunscreen. "Ah! I've been blocked!" He chuckled softly to himself, ignoring his sister's comment about him being a dork.

"Isn't she so thoughtful?" His mother cooed. The woman never bothered to hide her fondness of the purple haired girl. "You have such sensitive skin, and we don't need the sun making it any redder than it already gets."

"Haha. Wait, what?" If he was correct then that meant she was talking about his constant blushing. Therefore she was teasing him. Jyumi was her mother's daughter after all.

"Oh, nevermind that!" Jyumi waved off the subject and smirked. "You seem rather happy about this beach trip, eh?"

"Is it that obvious?" Akemi chuckled with a stupid happy smile.

"Yes and I know exactly why."

"Oh?"

At once they blurted at their very different answers simultaneously.

"Sandcastles!"

"Bikinis!"

"What!?" They exclaimed.

"Sandcastles?! What are you? A child!"

"You - you're a pervert!" Akemi embarrassingly accused her.

"Come on, it's the beach! Bikinis are just part of the experience. And who knows, maybe some flame will be lit because of it. Doki Doki Lovers club."

"I can't listen to this anymore." Akemi shook his head, but the red on his face remained. As fast as possible, he grabbed his things and exited the house.

"Have fun! And take plenty of pictures!" Jyumi called out to him.

Ignoring her, Akemi checked his phone and calmed when he saw the message left by Lucinda. With a smile, he texted back. "I won't be long."

The bus ride had been a comfortable one. Naturally Akemi had ended up sitting next to the energetic Ryunosuke which made the ride all the more exciting and full of laughs. It made the ride of chatting and snacking seem shorter than it really was.

The real adventure only began when they arrived to the villa. And while the villa was an extravagant sight it was the ocean that had Akemi's eyes sparkling. In his moment of admiration he had lost track of both Ryu and Lucinda. Lucinda would be fine, but Ryu would cause trouble. Akemi nearly thought to go after him and watch over the dark haired male aw he usually did. To be more precise he has been doing it since they were children, always trying to keep the excitable teenager out of trouble. Trying to look after him always came with consequences, consequences that Akemi didn't feel taking and accepting at the beach. Not now nor later. And that meant staying behind, something he had no qualms against.

With a smile painted on his face, he closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh salty tasting air and felt the breeze that rustled through his hair. To think, he would be able to enjoy this for a week. Nothing could possibly ruin his day. He had worked hard for the club and the couples that formed because of them. The last case had been even harder on him as he was nearly pummeled by Rurin, but the only one truly injured him was Ryu and his monster hug. His back had only recovered a day ago.

"Now, let us see."
Akemi mumbled, setting down his duffle bad and unzipping his blue jacket that matched well with his red swimming trunks and black sandals. He did not pull off the said jacket yet, his hands were preoccupied taking out the appropriate items he had brought to build his sandcastle. Three pails, three shovels and carving tools he found in the kitchen. It was all he needed and once he had them out he was ready to go until he caught the glimpse of sunblock in his bag.

"Oh!" Akemi gasped a minute before fishing it out. How could he forget? If he didn't put it on now his entire body would be red for quite some time. He would ask Lucinda to help him put it on, he couldn't reach his back. Maybe afterwards she could help him with his castle.

"Hey, Ryu!" Akemi called to his friend as he made his way into the villa where he caught his friend. He had only begun his search for the short and purple haired girl but he had no idea where she was. Just as he came to stand next to him, he asked, "have you seen Lu - "

Smack!

He hadn't seen it coming. The ball flew out of nowhere. It rushed straight past Ryu, barely touching his face before it slammed straight into Akemi's face. The impact of the ball was a hard one, but it was the shock of it that nearly knocked Akemi off of his feet. Instead, he stood frozen and watched as the ball fell to the ground and bounced away.

Something wet was dripping from his nose. Slowly, he pressed his fingers to the liquid underneath his nose and pulled them away to see what it was. Blood was smeared onto his fingertips. In that split moment, the redhead became as still as a statue before beginning to tremble. "B - b - bloo -," it was impossible for him to even finish the one word. All he thought to do was lift his head and his eyes immediately landed on the assailant. Why Miyuki? Why? Is what his panicked eyes asked.

no-lightbox

Keiko

Makeup Artist
| L: Home -> Bus -> The Beach | I: Natsume | M: Mami, Keita, Hideki, Duke |
no-lightbox

"I'll be fine, 'tou-san!" Keiko sighed deeply. The annoyance she felt was written in the way she spoke and her body language both. She was slowly but surely beginning to lose her patience with her father, the one man in her life whom she loved the most. At the moment, however, she was considering slamming the door straight in his face and running off before he could pester her with any more of his ridiculous worries. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself." She place both hands on her hips and sighed once more. Whenever would her old man get it?

"But what of your hearing aids get wet?"

"I'll take them off before I get in the water."

"But then you won't be able to hear! What if you drown?"

"Ah! No more buts! I'm going and that's final!"

"But!"

She gave him a sharp look and it silenced him. The man looked to be still very worried but not another word came out of him. If he had said anything more Keiko would have turned the volume on her hearings down all the way. That or ripped them out.

"I'll be fine," she assured him before kissing his cheek and grinning that captivating Keiko grin of hers. "And I won't be alone. I have to go, it's my oblijation."

"Obligation."

"That's what I said." Keiko shrugged before picking her bag. "Now I must go, I love you and don't call me either." With that, she put on her shades and walked out the door.

During the bus ride, Keiko had fallen asleep after greeting all of her friends and making sure Mami was there and boarded. He wasn't shy in the least, but sometimes he forgot to do the simplest things with that scatterbrain of his. She however was tired. The night before she had stayed up late preparing her bag and making lunches along with snacks. It had been fun but it took a toll on her and as soon as she was seated, she passed out and slept through the entire ride.

She awoke to the sound of the crashing waves of the ocean. Her eyes pried themselves open and looked out of the window and to the sea. It was absolutely amazing. Her eyes widened and sparkled. How could something be so beautiful. She pulled the hood to her bunny hoodie off of her head l, grabbed her bag and rushed off the bus and outside. "Hello! I'm here!" She called out to the ocean. There were so many things she wanted to do, but first she needed to unpack.

With the sun out and fully shining, it was starting to get a little hot underneath her hoodie. Her first course of action was to pull it off before it got we're with sweat. And with it gone it revealed her skirt two piece swimsuit with orange printed flowers. She had convinced her mother to buy it for her because her father sure as hell wasn't. Her family was protective of her but her father what one would call "overprotective".

Keiko sighed and smiled as the cool breeze blew on her bare skin. It felt nice and she would have loved for nothing more than to stand there longer, but work need to be done. She scooped up her heavy bag and made her way to the others. Her brown eyes caught the backs of Natsume, Keita and Hideki first. Seeing all three of them instantly reminded her of their last client case and most of all Duke. The sweetheart dog and her had gotten along so well. She wondered what on earth Natsume had done to gather his hatred toward him. He would have been dog food if she and Fumiya hadn't stepped in.

A mischievous idea can to her as soon as she thought it. With a wolfish smirk she began to growl like the canine that belonged to Keita. Keiko was quite good at voice acting and animal sounds were no different. "Grrr … Ruff! Ruff!" She growled and bark as she snuck up behind him before gently and playfully pushing him. A giggle bubbled up from the back of her throat. She hoped her prank humored her as much as it did her. "Hey, can you carry my bag it's heavy. I'll give you a bento box in exchange for your services." She offered. And Keiko Kyoko's bento boxes were quite popular as she was a wonderful cook. It was something she had did for therapy, having to cope with so much.

no-lightbox

Mami

A Masked Star
| L: Bus -> The Beach | I: Sebastian | M: Keiko, Alexander, Reina, Haruhi |

Sometimes Mami wondered why he ever let Keiko boss him around. When he was with her he rarely ever had his own free will. The short girl treated him as a younger and foolish brother which was silly because he was older than her which also meant he was in a higher grade than her. Things like that meant nothing to her though and frankly sometimes himself too. And so every time she asked him, more like demanded, to do something, he did it. It usually never harmed him or others, so, he had no real reasons to object and most times he did not want to. It was the sad truth.

"Mamichu! Come with us to the training camp!" Keiko had said, pointing a finger at him. "And sing us lots of songs!"

"Yes, ma'am." Was how he answered.

The only time he wasn't singing on stage, at a studio or at home is when he was doing it for Keiko Kyoko. Despite being an amazing singer to her, she, nor anyone else ever suspected him of being part of Asia's and Japan's pride INS. In fact, no one ever thought it was possible for him to be part of the boy group even when he said things like "wow! don't I sound like Mamu, I bet we would look the exact same if he took off his mask" and then they would all laugh.there was no way Miami Seok could possibly be Mamu of INS. How silly.

Still, he liked to sing and he was more than happy to take a break from work. His manager even said it was a good idea to get his creative juice for songwriting go. His parents were also onboard, they complained he needed more friends at school, that he needed to socialize. That had made the decision. He packed his bag and grabbed both his guitar and keyboard and left with the group.

For the bus ride he was seated by some short blonde kid. He looked annoying. Therefore, Miami plugged in his earbuds and listened to music the whole bus ride, ignoring the other blonde's existent which worked just fine for the both of them. Some time during the ride, he had fallen asleep and dreamt of catching pokemon in the wild. "You're mine Lugia! I searched for you for ages." He mumbled in his sleep. "I'm going to feed you all the pokebeans and you're going to love me!" He woke up in a start just as the bus parked. So it was a ll a dream and hadn't caught the legendary Johto pokemon. It was a sad dream then.

Sighing to himself, he exited the bus and took his time to look around the place. The villa was large and magnificent. Everyone else seemed to be very excitable. He decided to avoid the most energetic ones for now. Especially after seeing Akemi get hit in the face with a ball. He wandered over to Haruhi and the people with her. He arrived just in time to hear about chores.

Oh no, chores! Mami hated chores. He remained quiet and listen to them talk, but his eyes blinked at Sebastian comment and blush. Who was the five foot something blonde who just happened to be cute and blonde? It couldn't have been that Reina Chiaki. She was boring and mean and and annoying. Cute and sexy were not words that were meant to describe someone like her. The only three blondes were Sebastian himself, Alexander and Mami.

Clearly, he couldn't have been speaking of himself and definitely not that dwarf Alexander. The boy may have been cute but not sexy and there was no way he was five foot anything. That only left Mami. "Awe, how sweet Sebastian-kun!" He laughed softly. "If you wanted to work with me, you could've just asked." This was perfect. The taller blonde would do all the work and Mami none. "Of course, I'll work with you!"

no-lightbox

Assaragi, Keita

As Keita stood by the door he walked over to the picket fence surrounding the villa he stood there looking at the water. He felt the salty sea air flow through his hair, it was amazing. He smiled when he heard a familiar voice. "How's it going Lucinda?" He said as she approached, "that's a cute swimsuit you got on." He said with a sincer smile. She asked him about what he's looking forward to the most, he paused and was thinking about it when he heard a familiar bark.

Keita turned and saw Keika pretending to be Duke behind Natsume. Keita started laughing at the sight of his club mates getting along so well. He looked back at Lucinda. "This, I think. I'm looking forward to having fun and making memories with everyone." He smiled at Lucinda "how about you? What are you looking forward to?"

Interacting with Lucinda
Mentions Natsume and Keiko

Last edited by a moderator:

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Beach
Interactions: Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun), Sebastian (@Elusive Thorns), Miyuki (@DANAsaur)
Mentions: Akemi, Mami, Keiko (@MaryGold)
Haruhi stared at Alex with disbelief. He was cute when he was trying to act non-nonchalant about the invitation and not being a part of the club. "You could always change that," she commented as another smile formed. He could always join the club if he wanted to be more a part of what they did.

"Yup. We're all going to have to chip in and do some work while we're here. Like cooking, buying the food, cleaning things up. The maids wouldn't be really happy if we all made a complete mess of the villa, you know..."

Haruhi paused when the tallest member of their club joined them asking about the chores as well. A smirk came over her as she listened to his comments. "Groups," she replied. "It'd be no fun if we did the chores on our own, and we have no many people that it would make it so much easier."

But Haruhi was distracted when pure innocence in a white frilly bikini came running towards her with tears in her eyes. It was like a shot through the heart to see adorable Miyuki balling her eyes out as she came towards her. She held out her arms like she was going to catch the girl into her arms.

She came back to reality when Miyuki stated she didn't want to be around boys anymore. Probably not the best thing to be running towards her then, considering Alex and Sebastian were with her. Unless those two didn't count since Sebastian seemed gay and Alex...well, Alex was an adorable shorty. Don't tell him she thought that though.

"There there Miyuki," Haruhi then said. "There's no need to worry. The boys here are all nice and safe."

Though her words were almost destroyed when she heard Akemi shout out about blood. She looked over towards the man with a nosebleed. She stared at him dumbfounded for a moment. A few minutes in and they already had a casualty. "Just not to themselves apparently." Of course, Haruhi hadn't seen who threw it so she assumed it was something with the others over with Akemi.

Haruhi reached for Miyuki and began to pat her head to calm her down just when Mami arrived to answer Sebastain's questions. Although...Haruhi was pretty sure he wasn't talking about Mami.

She cleared her throat and began to speak. "The chores will be in groups and you can choose who you want to work with and what you really want to do. And yes, you can stay with me if you want Miyuki, but I really don't think you need to be worried about the boys. There's plenty of girls here anyway. Look, Keiko just joined in over there." She pointed towards the other group. "And I was going to hand out with Alex for a bit, and he's a boy too you know."

She looked back over at Alex. "You're sticking with me," she said. She needed someone to help her through this wonderful madness.

Last edited:

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) Akemi (@MaryGold)| Mentions:

The sudden gasp and yell from Miyuki made Ryunosuke snap out of his thoughts and quickly lifted his glare from her torso and put it on her eyes, blushing deep red as she caught him staring at her hidden swimsuit red-handed. He was lucky to react quickly to her shout because Miyuki also threw a volleyball she had on her hands toward his face, as hard as she could. Yelping with surprise, Ryunosuke quickly took a step back and turned his body to his right, leaning his back a little bit backward as well, gracefully dodging the ball. However, it flew near to his face, so he felt its furry winds, realizing that Miyuki really wanted to hit his face flat.

Suddenly, the unthinkable happened when Ryunosuke heard Akemi call him, asking him about Lucinda. When he was about to alert his best pal about the incoming projectile, it was already too late: the volleyball smacked Akemi's face so hard that Ryu managed to hear the smacking sound, making him flinch with pain like he was the one that took the hit.
"Oh, my God, Kemi-kun, are you okay?" asked Ryunosuke, quickly turning around to face the tall red-haired guy with a worried expression. He was also feeling guilty because he was supposed to take the hit. His question was pretty much answered when he saw some blood dripping from Akemi's nose, which made Ryu gasp with shock. Entering into a full panic mode, Ryunosuke quickly began to lose his mind as he began to quickly hop on his toes, telling Akemi that everything was his fault and that he was sorry. "H-H-Here, t-t-take this, Kemi-kun!" Ryunosuke told Akemi out loud, quickly taking out a tissue paper from one of the pockets of his trunks. He was extremely worried for Akemi, even when nothing that bad happened to him, but Ryunosuke was always like this even when they were children. Akemi may be always watching over him most of the times, but Ryunosuke does the same towards him too. After all, he was the one that promised Akemi that he will be his protector.

After making sure that Akemi was okay, Ryunosuke frowned deeply and quickly turned around to glare at the direction Miyuki went. Growling angry and gripping his water gun tightly, he quickly made his way toward her, steam coming out his ears, totally pissed with Miyuki for hurting his friend.
"Hey, crazy witch! How dare you hit Akemi-kun with that ball like that, huh!?" he shouted at her angrily, quickly pressing the pump of his gun to load in some water. "His nose his bleeding now! You have no right, you bully! If you got a problem with me, then deal with me, not with my friends. Who do you think you are, baka?!"

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Location → Haruhi's Villa - Beach | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)| Mentions: Mami (@MaryGold) Sebastian (@Elusive Thorns)

Just when Alexander was about to enjoy a great time with Haruhi, a strange guy with orange-ish hair stopped by, telling Haruhi that he wanted to be paired up with a blonde girl for the chores. Slightly annoyed, Alexander just let him talk, thinking that it was just a quick question and that he would leave soon afterward. Unfortunately for him, Mami, the guy he sat next to on the ride to the villa and which was sleep-talking about catching a legendary Pokemon, stepped in a few minutes later too, joining Sebastian's conversation. Alexander's right eye twitched with annoyance, not believing that his chance of being alone with Haruhi was ruined in a matter of seconds.

Slightly biting his lower lip to avoid saying a curse, Alexander crossed his arms and turned his head away, sighing deeply. "Tch... Maybe next time, huh?" he thought moving his eyes toward Miyuki, which was heading his way as well, apparently upset by something. Aware of her androphobia, Alexander was getting ready to expect a pretty awkward interaction with her, but lucky for him, when she arrived at them, she looked straight at Haruhi, asking her if she could hang out with her because she didn't want to be related with boys anymore. That was something expected to hear from Miyuki, but because there were tears in her eyes, Alexander got kind of worried. Obviously, something happened to her and he was curious to know what. However, when Haruhi said that he wanted to hang out with him, his face brightened with happiness and his heart felt like melting with joy. That didn't last long, though.

Widening his eyes with surprise, Alexander slowly moved his head to look behind Miyuki and he spotted Ryunosuke practically stomping his feet on the sand while pumping some water in his gun, readying himself to shot the crap out of somebody. As he analyzed the situation, he looked back at Miyuki for a second before gasping.
"Hey, hey... Are these guys about to fight or something?" he thought kind of alarmed as he quickly looked back at Ryunosuke, which was glaring at Miyuki, calling her "crazy witch". Something serious was about to happen if nobody put a stop to Ryunosuke.

Sighing, Alexander passed by Miyuki and stood in front of her, crossing his arms while glaring at Ryunosuke, sweating nervously even when he tried to act heroicly.
"H-Hey, Ryu-kun, what's wrong with you this time?" he asked his tall friend that looked like an angry Green Giant now.

hxhA0fR.jpg
Ryunosuke slowly stopped in front of Alexander and glared at Miyuki with an intense angry frown before looking down at his short friend. "Well, I'm on a mission to avenge my friend," he replied flatly and quickly pointed at Miyuki with his water gun. "And you are standing in front of the culprit. So, step aside and let me finish this. In the name of friendship." Invisible question marks were floating above Alexander's head as he tried to understand what Ryunosuke was talking about. Avenge his friend in the name of friendship? He didn't have a clue of what that meant, but he was sure that he was referring to Akemi because he heard him yelling something about blood. Scratching the back of his head, Alexander turned his head to look at Miyuki before looking back at Ryunosuke with a small smile. "Um, I don't know what happened, but I'm pretty sure she didn't mean to hurt Akemi if that's what you are saying," he told him and shrugged. "Besides, we also need to know what he did to get what she did to him. After all, we all know about Miyuki's delicate condition."

Blinking in confusion and his anger fading away a little bit, Ryunosuke lowered his water gun and tilted his head to his right, not getting what Alexander meant with "Miyuki's delicate condition". "Um... What's that again?" he asked Alexander with a funny confused smile, which made Alexander sighed with disbelief. "Miyuki's androphobia, baka," he replied to him and rolled his eyes. "Man, how didn't you know this being in the same club with her? Besides, wasn't that obvious, anyway? Geez, I'm still don't get how they call you... Oh, my God, are you serious!?" Alexander frowned with annoyance as he looked back at Ryunosuke, which was reading a dictionary he took out of nowhere, probably reading the definition of "androphobia".

After a minute, Ryunosuke gasped with shock and quickly threw the dictionary away, looking back at Alexander.
"Oh! This explains a lot!" he said out loud. "And everything makes more sense now too!" Sighing with relief after finally finding out that Miyuki wasn't an "evil witch on a mission to bully him", Ryunosuke slowly looked at her. "Hey, Miyuki, it's okay, I forgive you everything!" Ryunosuke chuckled and raised his right hand, making an "okay" sign with his fingers. Alexander looked at him with a "Are you serious?" expression and smacked off his hand, catching his attention. "I don't think she's the ones that needs to apologize, baka," he scolded him before pointing at him. "You're the one that gave him a hard time, my dude. Now, apologize properly because you may have made her cry."

Widening his eyes, Ryunosuke made a worried and guilty expression while looking back at Miyuki. "O-Oh... Is that true, Miyuki?" he asked her and because she wasn't facing him, Ryunosuke slowly walked around her and stood beside her, leaning his face to his right to move it around and see her face. "Ne, ne... I'm sorry if I made you cry, Miyuki. I didn't mean it either I knew about your condition."

Last edited:

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner | Outfit:[spoili][imga]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/spoili]
Unaware that she missed Ryunosuke and hit Akemi, Miyuki cried and sobbed in Haruhi's arms. The gentle pats and the soft comforting words of the president was enough to turn her loud sobs into nothing but a low whimper. In her opinion, her relationship with Haruhi is an odd one. Ever since Miyuki joined the club, she often sticks around the president like a lost child. Maybe its because the president was so caring and motherly that the black haired female began treating her like her second mother if not her sister.

She felt herself slowly calming down, her tears coming to a stop at the approval of her request. She was feeling a little bit relaxed now that Haruhi agreed for her to stay around and telling her that the other girls are starting to arrive but when the loud angry voice of a chicken haired male fell on her ears, it was back to where she was before.

Miyuki immediately tensed, burying her head deeper into Haruhi's chest in an attempt to hide herself. She just wanted to cry and be invisible to him! Is that too much to ask? It seems it is for Ryunosuke began telling her about Akemi as well as her being a bully. Guilt and worry began to gnaw at her chest. She really didn't mean to hit Akemi nor be a bully. In fact, she didn't know he was even there! She was so hell bent on punishing Ryunosuke for perving on her that she might have missed Akemi's presence.

Lost in her own thoughts, Miyuki didn't notice the people around her. She didn't notice Alexander, Sebastian and Mami. Heck, she didn't even notice whatever's going on around her. She was so focused that when she realized it, Ryunosuke was acting weird around her! He was so close towards her and apologizing that she couldn't help but feel alert.

"Go away!" she said with a muffled voice, hugging Haruhi even more like how a child holds a plushie when scared. "Stay away from me, you pervert!"

To be honest, Miyuki didn't know what to do. She wanted to be understanding and forgive him for everything but at the same time, she was scared. What if he's doing this so I'll lower my guard around him? So that he can ogle me even more? I don't like this.. its weird!

Confused and unsure, the female then decided to completely ignore Ryunosuke's apology and presence by lifting her head up and looking at Haruhi. She was hoping that if she ignored Ryunosuke, she didn't have to deal with him. Maybe they'll soon forget about each other and be strangers. That would be easier for her compared to accepting his apology and trying to forgive him and be his friend. Besides, if he's really sorry and he's a trustworthy person, he'll prove it right? W-Well, that's what my aunt told me once.. Men shows their true feelings by putting effort and proving themselves. Something like that..

"S-Should I go and check if Akemi is okay?" Miyuki asked Haruhi while still ignoring Ryunosuke. "I.. I mean, I accidentally hit him with a ball so um.." Without waiting for the president's response, the female quickly ran away hoping that the messy haired male won't follow her.

Contrary to popular belief, Miyuki's androphobia isn't severe. In fact, she can talk normally to men as long as they looked feminine or they show femininity. She can talk to Alexander and Mami if she wanted to since they look way too adorable to be a man. She can also talk to Sebastian since he seemed gay and last but not the least, she can talk to Akemi. If she remembers correctly, her first thought of the red head was that he's too beautiful to be a man.

Miyuki then made her way towards him, feeling a bit hesitant when she saw his tissued nose. "U-Um, Akemi-chan.." she called towards him, well aware that she used his first name with a female honorific. "I.. um.. I'm sorry about your nose."

"I was flustered and didn't notice you so um.. I'm really sorry. I swear I didn't mean it! I was aiming at someone else so I'm really sorry" Feeling too guilty, Miyuki asked a question that she rarely asked to the male species, knowing that the feminine redhead won't take advantage of her.

"I-Is there anything I can do for you to forgive me?"

Interactions: Ryunosuke | Haruhi | Akemi
Mentions: Alexander | Mami | Sebastian[/hr]​

Ruby playfully grins and then says" Well if it's not the hug monster and great cooking sister, but seriously dear sister you really should work on that stutter of yours when around others but we can deal with that another time and why wouldn't i be here it's a villa how often do we get to a Really Nice Villa". She gently face palms her self as she realized she got to excited in the last part then pauses for a minute then says" I'm glad your here as well, and since were at the beach it's only right if we are social i'm sure big brother and bob will join us soon enough". She then gently unclipes her sister hands and gently turns around.
Ruby's bikini http://pa1.narvii.com/5832/d2208246332c3f818fd78586a1d85e26ec7d65a6_hq.gif

Bob and Rain popping out of nowwhere and sneaking up on the cute little sister of his

Rain gently laughs and says" Your sister is right, you really do need need work on that but that aside it's my first trip to a place like this i'm happy but i'm still not fully sure how to act around some of the others" " Also like you i've never been in love so i unlike some i can't say i understand it or miss it in any shape or form, but as long as you two are happy it's ok i might end up being one of the few that just watches as i often have".

Bob gently smiles and says" While that is true, we'll get to enjoy this place and meet new people and make new friends, maybe i'll even be able to get a new girlfriend it's been long enough and there are so many nice and different girls here". " We'll also get to do chores and so many things and i'll help where i can".

maturea.png
maturea.png
Elusive Thorns

• Love
Reactions: Jack