• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick as a dog, but I'm trying guys. Sigh.

Anyone online?

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
I need to post for this and the other onee!! I'm sorry, my sister is movig home from college so I'm
getting all new furniture and oh my goodness my time has been consumed by reorganizing my room. I'll try my best to post tomorrow, which means I'll post 100% tomorrow! I promisee!

Hey can I still make a character for this?

I need to post for this and the other onee!! I'm sorry, my sister is movig home from college so I'm
getting all new furniture and oh my goodness my time has been consumed by reorganizing my room. I'll try my best to post tomorrow, which means I'll post 100% tomorrow! I promisee!
Don't worry, family always comes first. c: I understand!

Could my girl's power be
Descensum?

@Sav

I'm not sure if I should post cause Stella is considered a little one, but she's the only student that I have who isn't out of the picture?

About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.

Is this dying? RESUSCITATE IT! *ambulance things* CLEAR!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Sav and Justin
I'm still here just busy and sick, everything right now sucks, like literally the games I play I think suck which they don't but when I'm sick I feel all negative like I am the opposite of my positive self lol

I'm still here just busy and sick, everything right now sucks, like literally the games I play I think suck which they don't but when I'm sick I feel all negative like I am the opposite of my positive self lol
I hope you feel better! xD

I figured that's what is was, cause all you guys were really into this.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm still here, sorry been busy and all over the place right now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.