AHS Stolen Abroad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ok you two! That was a killer post btw @cyclopsdoe :)

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
Thanks, True :3 I had a lot of fun writing it and I'm way excited to see what happens next for everyone!

• Love
Reactions: True North
I feel like a poop I've got a whole paragraph written for Sophia. I promise I am working on it I'm just very slow as real life has been demanding a lot of my attention lately.

It's fine. I can understand!

This Role-play is about to get realllllll creepy. I'm excited for my next post :bsmile:
Might not be up tonight, but I'll be working on it!

I'm seriously so excited :3 pls creep me out.

I posted Sharon's response and to bed I go.
I'll finish up the rest when I get to it, but now it's really late.

I feel like Sharon's fighting spirit will be perfect for encouraging Aella to unlock her own inner strength :heart:

The response for Rini and Twilight is edited in now :) I'll work on Sophi and John's as soon as I can!
I have classes later, so I'm not completely sure when though.

Works for me.

John's part edited in, and Sophia's probably tomorrow ~

• Love
I flipped and totaled my car this morning. I have a head injury and neck pain.
I'm honestly blessed to be alive and posting this right now.

I'll be in some pain for the next few day, so just fyi if I go MIA

Omg D; I'm so glad you're okay. Rest and get better <3

• Thank You
This may sound crazy and superstitious but I feel like this thread may be attracting negativity into my life. Sort of like the law of attraction where if you think and do positive you attract positive.

Ever since I started this thread I had a stalker incident, a personal health scare, and when I take a break and started again - I get into a car crash that coulda ended my life Tuesday. I know what my reply for Sophia will be, but I'm kinda hesitant about continuing. Maybe I need a break to think about it or something. Idk

Wow I'm sorry for some reason I wasn't getting notifications. I'm glad you're alive True!! That's really scary! Take your time and do what's best for you. I really hope you feel better :( *air hugs*

• Love
Alright, I may still post. I just need some time to decide... I really like where the story is going, but I just dunno what to do right now.

Reactions: Melia
Hey, is there any room for me to hop in? I can make monstrous histories. As such, you might expect me to take longer.

Kinda deciding if I want to carry on with this thread or not @IceChateau777
I will let you know if I do start posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.