Agents Temporalis (non-serious meta-VRMMORPG )

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow

Hello again! :-3

Well, technically two, but literally one. That is.. I would prefer for each person to have just one character, to keep it as a small group of friends. Though at the moment I guess an exception wouldn't really matter right now..

Anyway! Yeah, I am thinking one character. Also, just fyi what it seems like we're missing is a support. Though you can be anything you want. :3

Well, I guess I'll have to choose then. Was going to choose one of the earliest ages and the Nexus.

So, do the 'past' ages have mythical beings and magic to make up for the lack of cool tech?

@Crow

The age that the game character and their equipment is based on is all really cosmetic differences. In a duel, a character with a bone sword and one with a laser sword will each have a 50/50 shot if everything else is the same.

However, in that, the answer I think is yes. The higher the tech age, the more tech, lower = more magic. For example, what would be a drone in a techy age would be some sort of magic sprite in a medival age. What is a spell in an early age is instead done by a gadget in later ages. Though the effect is about the same.

Also, flight armor, for ranged - while any time can have wings as the flight bit, the earlier time would be more feathery, later could be more metallic. Or a jetpack.

As well, denziens of the various ages don't see anything amiss, to them it kinda looks like we're all knights or so of the same period. Cause otherwise it would be much too difficult to get around and such. (game maker logic :3)

Anyway! Yeah, I am thinking one character. Also, just fyi what it seems like we're missing is a support. Though you can be anything you want. :3

Anything I want, you say? Time to pull in my gimmicks. My character is a mix-ranged Berserker-esque character...

Anyways, what kind of support are you talking about? Healing? Debuffs and buffs? Far range strikes in general?

If it's far range strikes, I can fulfil that with a mixed attacker set.

When I said anything, I did mean what's on the class list ><

Frontline (Causes most damage) [Fight Armor]
Tank (Can take most damage) [Tank Armor]
Ranged (Causes most precise damage & best crit. hitter) [Flight Armor]
Supporter (Healing & Buffs) [Speed Armor]

As for support. I meant the above supporter class, which does healing and buffs and such, though can also attack with ranged or melee weapons - and can have "drone" type things if the right skills are taken.

And do keep in mind that skills will be dynamic to fit how you play. :-3

The character I'm aiming for fits 'Ranged' best then. Save for like one or two melee skills, she fits Ranged to a T.

The character I'm aiming for fits 'Ranged' best then. Save for like one or two melee skills, she fits Ranged to a T.
Do as you want. I'm not gonna say what you can or cannot be. :-)

Though also do remember that the first skill will come when we actually start playing the game, so the game characters won't have skills yet. ;)

Welcome aboard, in any case. :)

Wait, I missed the flight armor bit, and my character's going to be a ranged. Do I need some sort of steampunk wing-pack now?

Wait, I missed the flight armor bit, and my character's going to be a ranged. Do I need some sort of steampunk wing-pack now?
Or steampunk jetpack. But yes, good for jumps and glides and short bursts of flight. At least at the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.