• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you notice blue words throughout my posts those will be clickable links with information for those of you who haven't read the books or may just need a refresher.

@EpitaphQueen

First question - do we require any form of Eragon knowledge before hopping in? I was a kiddo when I watched the movie and I can't remember much.
If we do, my brother has some conveniently placed Eragon Series books lying on his shelves I can read up in a few days. I see Brysingr collecting dust.

Second question - Is a dragon-raised human going against any form of lore or world rules or anything?

I'll need to know if you're interested in a spot. If so, I'll be closing sign ups

Yes, I am interested.

Just got off work, 400 miles todayand still another 370 to go tomorrow. I should have my post up in an hour if my phone cooperates with me.

BLARGH, I hate my life!

Will have post up tomorrow. I just got home and walked in to find my kitchen flooded! One of my girls did dishes....but forgot to turn the water off all the way. So, for two hours it's dribbled in a partially full sink until it overflowed.

We just cleaned everything up and I'm drying area rugs.... I'm oficially irritated and emotionally worn out.

Hey guys, after Phi gets her post up I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to get mine. I haven't been able to get a refill on my meds in three days and wasn't able to wean off of them like I'm supposed to so I've been experiencing extreme withdrawals and will be probably until tomorrow when they will finally have my refill ready. Sorry for any inconvenience.

take your time queen, if you need to take time to get yourself into a place were you feel like you can post then take your time.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
@Phi Chisym I need your opening post so we can move along please!

I'm going to go ahead and leave the RP. Things are not getting better for me. Sorry guy, but have fun.

Character Sheet
Name: Melaine Mallaquiin
Race:
Picture or description:

Personality: Melaine is a rather difficult one to get along with, depending on who is approaching him. He is never afraid to speak his mind, and is always very blunt, almost to the point where he almost seems rude. He has this... "problem" with never giving anyone respect unless it is earned from him. This includes Elder Dragon Riders, kings, generals or anyone supposedly holding a higher rank than himself. He will never answer to anything other than his actual name, as he believes nicknames and titles are of no importance to him.
History: Melaine has had a dark childhood, with his bloodline carrying a reputation of thieves and bandits. Both of his parents were neglectful and even abusive in some cases, and being an only child meant that he was quite alone in his spare time. He began thieving at a very young age, and had grown quite skillful in larceny over the years. He could pick just about any lock, sneak into any home, and steal from anyone's pockets. From age seven to seventeen, he had only been caught twice, but has never been arrested. By the time he was seventeen, he had stolen just enough money to flee to Carvahall in an attempt to leave his life of crime behind. When he had heard about the new batch of teenagers spending a week in the hall of the dragons, he only entered in as a joke. However, when Karath suddenly hatched for him, he realized that this event was no laughing matter. Karath almost immediately began showing Melaine something he had never experienced before: compassion. For the next four years, Melaine spent every single day with his dragon, and became quite adept with a blade and bow.

Dragons sheet
Picture:

Name: Karath
Personality: For the post part, Karath has a rather playful nature and often finds amusement in teasing or even pranking others, especially Melaine. Aside from this, she also seems to be highly intelligent, despite being less than five years old. She often spends her free time lounging about with her rider, or even giving advice to others. However, the one thing she loves more than anything else, is making Melaine laugh or smile. She knows of Melaine's history in more exquisite detail than others, but has never once judged him about it. Instead, she would rather try and make the rest of his life as happy as possible. As playful and upbeat as she is, she is also heavily protective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet
Name: Melaine Mallaquiin
Race:
Picture or description:

Personality: Melaine is a rather difficult one to get along with, depending on who is approaching him. He is never afraid to speak his mind, and is always very blunt, almost to the point where he almost seems rude. He has this... "problem" with never giving anyone respect unless it is earned from him. This includes Elder Dragon Riders, kings, generals or anyone supposedly holding a higher rank than himself. He will never answer to anything other than his actual name, as he believes nicknames and titles are of no importance to him.
History: Melaine has had a dark childhood, with his bloodline carrying a reputation of thieves and bandits. Both of his parents were neglectful and even abusive in some cases, and being an only child meant that he was quite alone in his spare time. He began thieving at a very young age, and had grown quite skillful in larceny over the years. He could pick just about any lock, sneak into any home, and steal from anyone's pockets. From age seven to seventeen, he had only been caught twice, but has never been arrested. By the time he was seventeen, he had stolen just enough money to flee to Carvahall in an attempt to leave his life of crime behind. When he had heard about the new batch of teenagers spending a week in the hall of the dragons, he only entered in as a joke. However, when Karath suddenly hatched for him, he realized that this event was no laughing matter. Karath almost immediately began showing Melaine something he had never experienced before: compassion. For the next four years, Melaine spent every single day with his dragon, and became quite adept with a blade and bow. The other riders have often teased or berated him about his history, but Melaine mostly ignores it, considering his dragon and his training most important.

Dragons sheet
Picture:

Name: Karath
Personality: For the post part, Karath has a rather playful nature and often finds amusement in teasing or even pranking others, especially Melaine. Aside from this, she also seems to be highly intelligent, despite being less than five years old. She often spends her free time lounging about with her rider, or even giving advice to others. However, the one thing she loves more than anything else, is making Melaine laugh or smile. She knows of Melaine's history in more exquisite detail than others, but has never once judged him about it. Instead, she would rather try and make the rest of his life as happy as possible. As playful and upbeat as she is, she is also heavily protective.
It is quite unlikely that Melaine would've met any other riders other than the other characters. Other than that he's accepted.

Last edited:
Awesome. If you could get your post up asap that would be good. You're technically taking Phi's spot.

@Alex B. I have to have a reply today or we will move along without you. I do not want this roleplay to die.

Also @Crow if you wanted to join us I need to know and have a character sheet and post up today as well.

Well drat, I was halfway through making an application when I noticed the CLOSED SIGNUPS in my tabs.

Alright all. Not trying to be pushy, but let's get those replies up soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.