Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Caeliane Blackwell
Race:
Human
377057-sepik.jpg

Personality:
Caelaine is the type of person who will defend anyone who has been wrong. She has a sense of justice that will right any wrong in her life. However no matter how great her loyalty she harbors a great sense of self-doubt. She is extremely self-conscious but hides everything behind a simple smile and a quick laugh.
History:
Caelaine grew up in on the outskirts of the major capitol and since has been working with her father in the feilds of their farm. When she turned 17 she was invited to the palace to see if any of the dragon eggs responded to her, she was immensely lucky to be chosen by a dragon. The only reason she did not go the previous year was due to her mother's failling health and thus had to stay home to help take care of her. It has since been nearly a year since her mother's passing and she vowed to be a dragon rider to make her mother proud.

Depending on how many people sign into this, and how many of my RPs will stay alive, I might toss up my male dragonrider for this one too. We shall see...

Well when poison gets her sheet done we have one more who will be putting his in.

Hmm I'm game but will need to get on something other than a pad to make my character

Name: Tore Drekal
Race: Human
Appearance:
warmage_by_galligi.jpg

Personality: Tore is a rather hotheaded person and wont hesitate to rush into anything without any information, this doesn't mean that he isn't a intelligent person he just loves battle slightly too much
History: Tore was raised as a nomad by his parents as they did not like the hustle and bustle of living in a town or city, this wasn't what Tore wanted as he craved more human interaction that his nomadic lifestyle allowed him to have, as soon as he reached sixteen he left to see if he was able to have one of the dragon eggs would hatch for him and he hasn't looked back since.

Dragon
Name: Iron claw
Picture:
l_8827d34ede076737d8a6766b87cfd2c7.jpg

Personality: Iron claw is a rather quiet dragon but wont hesitate to put forth her opinion if she feels the need for it, at all times she will do anything to protect her rider and those that her rider may care for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phi Chisym
@psychoofireland your dragon is beautiful. I'm very pleased to welcome you to the group. As for everyone else, as soon as @Princess Poisoned Rose finishes her sheet we'll be ready to begin. I'm already working on the starter post :)

Just finished Leonni's history. So, she's ready.

I'm rather new around here, I hope this will work for the story!

magda_zpstyj9lqcf.jpg

Name: Magda Fairhand
Race: Half-elf

Personality:
Appears deceptively placid and even gullible and a bit naive. However, that is just an illusion she likes to maintain. Intelligent, inquisitive, but not intellectual. Cynical, always examines all the angles, distrustful of the motives of others but keeps this to herself.

Hidden streak of dark mischievousness. Joyful in how she approaches life, but a bit of a loner. Kind where kindness is warranted. Hates complications.

She is a creature of action and of instinct. Likes to stay busy, punctuated by periods of complete boneless idleness. Disdains fear to the point of rashness. Playful when sparring. Vicious fighter when the fight is real.

History:
A baby was found left in a basket one night at the doorstep of an elfish weapon smith, Fairhand, who had no idea what to do with the infant. He was about to hand her over to someone that "knew" about children; when he looked into the eyes of the baby who was staring at him, uncrying, with strange intent. That shade of green…his younger brother, found dead several months ago under mysterious circumstances...his lover nowhere to be found. He kept the girl and raised her as his own daughter. Magda Fairhand.

Fairhand wanted her to be raised gently, but Magda turned out to be tomboyish and loved physical activities and fighting and what is more, yearned to follow in her foster-father's profession, which he absolutely would not allow. However, after the fateful day when a dragon hatched for her, Fairhand had to surrender to fate and forged a fine sword for Magda as well as gifting her with the heirloom armor of one of his (their) female ancestors.

dragon%20Vandalu_zpsc8qbhywd.jpg

Dragon Name: Vandalu

Personality: Stable, confident (perhaps overconfident), playful, loyal, but aggressive and devastating in battle and in protecting their rider and allies.

Not one to dissuade their rider from rash actions....

I have finished my character

@Princess Poisoned Rose don't forget to include your dragon as well. We'll need to know about it. @Ravenfrost looks great! You're accepted :) as for @Phi Chisym I love the incorporation of the dragons before one actually hatched for her, very creative. Alright we're all set everyone. I'll send a link for the starter in just a bit. As for my character, I will not be producing a cs as I usually do because the riders of Vroengard are meant to be shrouded in mystery. I will produce pictures but that will be the gist of it, sorry for the secrecy lol I will give a bit of info in the starter but it'll be learn as you go!!!

• Love
Name: Zain Caligus
Race: Human
Picture or description:
75193eccad076b78a29109d4d74fdff5.jpg

Without his helmet one can see his short brown hair and brown eyes. He has even tried growing his goatee, though it is still rather thin.

Personality: Some might call Zain rude or cold at first, but in truth he is extremely friendly once you get through his untrusting shell. Being mostly a loner growing up he didn't have others to rely on besides his dragon. However his dragon hopes to change that for him, but everyone knows being too trusting can be dangerous so it will be a challenge for him to overcome.

History: Zain grew up in a rather secluded town, his family while living well enough were far from being considered rich meaning most wouldn't care for their past. But they were happy, despite him having little to no connections to people outside of his town. But working as a smithy helped pass the time and even allowed him to try his hand at building different armor styles based of soldiers of war he had read about. However his actions quickly changed after one of the dragons hatched for him. He then put his time into training with his new partner. Even taking time late at night to assemble an armor set to help match to him making him look strong and powerful like a dragon rider should. And while his swords skills are par at best, he continually trains to better himself both physically and mentally for the sake of him and his dragon.

Dragons sheet
Picture:
black_dragon_by_shaori07-d37xhjq.jpg

Name: Kellius Blackwing
Personality: Kellius despite his menacing appearance is extremely kind to ones he deems friendly and in a lot of ways as stubborn as a mule. Almost like an opposite to Zain he seems quicker to trust others especially those of his own species. However when he, Zain or one of his closest friends are threatened his menacing appearance truly takes hold with his black scales, blood red eyes, and menacingly sharp claws. When he is calm he is a great social figure, when angered you best hope you're not his target for the tip of his claws or the grip of his teeth.

• Love
I really do not wish to play my own dragon I feel I will nto do interactiosn between them any justice sadly...

Reactions: Psycho Of Ireland
@Princess Poisoned Rose Really the only way for battle scenes to work out would be for you to control your own dragon.

it could just work out to where who ever my partner is collab it on skype because i think I am pretty much crap at writing for dragons which is why i usually play riders

@EpitaphQueen

First question - do we require any form of Eragon knowledge before hopping in? I was a kiddo when I watched the movie and I can't remember much.
If we do, my brother has some conveniently placed Eragon Series books lying on his shelves I can read up in a few days. I see Brysingr collecting dust.

Second question - Is a dragon-raised human going against any form of lore or world rules or anything?

Last edited:
@Princess Poisoned Rose that really won't work. It's difficult to explain until you've seen a post from a rider and dragon perspective. You might be able to pull it off for lessons and such, but you wouldn't be about to during battles.
@Crow no, you do not need to have a bunch of knowledge of Eragon. If something comes up that you would need to know I will leave a link for you to read up on whatever it is. Although I do recommend the books, I'm rereading them myself.

No the dragons would not raise a human. They have a partnership with humans, but would not go as far as to raise one. It's just not in their nature.

Also for everyone, the starter is now up. I'd like to wait for everyone to get their beginning post up before you post again. Don't forget that your beginning post is your trip across the ocean to Vroengard.

Status
Not open for further replies.