AGAINST THE WORLD

"Hmmm something big is going down right now." Issac smirked inwardly thinking 'this is going to be good'. He might join in with them but for now he'll just sit back and watch them go at it.

((short post because I gots to go for today sorry))

Droplet almost got dragged away by his sweater, but quickly regained a strong pose, pulling Razzy. "W-wait!" He stuttered stubornly. "They're ignoring me!" He said, slightly irritated. He still wasn't sure what it was that Razzy got so worked up about. His glare returned to the man and the woman at the table as he smashed his open hands on the table, leaning on them afterwards. "Do you have any idea how unpolite it is, to ignore someone and talk about him while he's at your table?" He said, showing a slightly irritated face. "Now if you'd please awnser my previous qeustion, and then we'll be okay again." He said with a smile, which was sure to confuse them. Such a quick change between irritation and a smile.

"Stop what you're doing, and walk away!" Rozzy muttered at Droplet, pulling at his sweater again, yet the wolf-born didn't move. After a few moments of this, Razzy simply said "Your funeral, volk, your funeral." And let go of the sweater and walked towards the door. If the kid wouldn't listen, Razzy was at least going to save his own skin.

The way Katerina saw it, they had two options; abscond and get the hell out of this tiny diner, or wait it out to see what happened. There was no guarantee they were going after either of them, after all. First thing first;
"Will you shut your mouth already, kid?" She shot at Droplet. "I don't think I have to explain to you that that Goblin was a pretty shady character, no? Now I doubt you're innocent either so I suggest you follow his lead and get the hell out of here before you get yourself caught." There was no doubt they were coming this way now. She looked to Logan. "There's four of us. Who do you think they're after?" Not that it really mattered. Once they got here it was all the same.

"Hm.... I guess I'm pretty popular with the police, they're dying to catch me after I escaped that son-of-a-bitch Blue's concentration camp...."

Droplet quickly fretted "You there!" he pointed at the Logan.

"Hm? What is it kid?"

"You said Blue! How did-" but before Droplet could even finish, the sound of tires braking hard filled the air- signalling the fore coming events.

"The show's about to start...." Katerina muttered, many of the diner's customers began to worry for their safety- but the four individuals didn't even flinched from their positions.

"I like you kid" Logan said to Droplet without looking, he leaned to the side of the window with a handgun in hand "you got the hands of a bar fighter- with enough training, you should be able to rip the table apart like me when the Irish rugby team loses and some unlucky sod decides to get smart and they end up face first with splinters on the floor"

Droplet's stare turned to the goblin who was almost out of the door and that guy who just mentioned Blue's name. He clenched his fists, his heart wanting him to stay and ask, but his head telling him that he had to go. But by then it was already too late. The police had stopped in their cars just in front of the doors. He could try the back door but there was a good chance they were there too. This was the first moment, the whole time he was in the dinner that he actually got nervous, but soon that feeling would be gone too.
He sighed. "We're definitely not done talking, sir...." he said calmly again, as he removed his hands from the table and leaned back up again, looking at Logan. "Though it's weird to say, but somehow I have a feeling we all could be the potential victims here, and so I guess we fight for the same cause for now." He said as he looked at the police outside the door and the goblin near it inside. Slowly he headed towards the door, ready or not for whatever would happen just now.

"Potential?! Kid, you're talking to an run away from the cops!" Logan hissed, he signalled Droplet to hide but Droplet took his position near the door with Katerina and Logan besides the window.

"Ah...." Katerina sighed "cops again..... they never give up...."

"Don't do anything rash kid- let me and Russian girl take care of it"

"My name is KATERINA" Katerina hissed, Logan rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"Fine- Katerina and I experienced, but I don't about you kid- can you stand your ground?"

Droplet took the position he was taught. The fighting pose for the mixed martial arts was pretty basic stuff to him by now. Both knees bended a bit, feet apart enough to have a stable position, and his hands clenched to fists, one at the front and one at the back. He chuckled, breaking the spree of serriousness he had over him, and said "My dad was a typical wolf born. He never spoke too much, but he always used deeds over words." He quickly glanced to Logan and Katerina, who qeustioned his ability. "I guess I still have part of that trait left....oh and, nice to meet you Katerina. The name's Droplet, though I doubt you care enough to remember"

"Depends." Katerina stood up. There were innocent people around, using a gun would be too reckless. Instead she reached back, gripping the handle of her sword tightly in her hand, pulling it out slightly. By now most of the civilians had begun to panic, some hiding, others trying to get out of the building.
"No one get in my way, got it?" It was mostly a joke, though she meant it more for Droplet. What kind of name was that anyway? Maybe she'd ask later. There were actually quite a few questions popping up that she intended to ask later. Meaning, of course, here was going to be a later. Like hell a few cops were going to take her down.

"Would you look at that? Pigs as far as the eye can see!" Logan chuckled "I bet they'll just waltz in and ask nicely!"

"Your sarcasm will be the death of you old man" Katerina whispered as she examined the outside, officers began to surround the little diner.

"Put your hands up and walk outside the diner!" a megaphone shouted.

"Ah- the sound of a policeman in a megaphone- doesn't get old...." Logan smirked.

Vyse had sneaked out into the kitchen under the cover of the other civilians. He kept an eye on the four while they were surrounded by the cops. As Vyse was just starting his career he had done nothing wrong other than rebel against the status quo. Fortunately, none of his actions had reached the government's ears, not like they'd care. Still he would get discovered someday, and that day was today. He was planning to step in when the fighting gets tough. He clutched his cutlasses in his hand, not sure what they could do against cops with guns. He saw that the small group was arguing and that they would eventually need help. Plus, if he stepped in to help them he might win them over and join his crew.

"Cops, SWAT teams, National guard " Katerina shrugged. This was still better than being ambushed by the Japanese military. A few cops wouldn't be too hard, especially with others around to aid her.
She completely unsheathed her sword and held it in front of at the ready. It wouldn't be long until they'd send people in after them. "Make sure any civilians that are still in here stay out of the line of fire." There was no need for innocent lives to be taken on account of a few criminals. Since when did fighting against the corrupt make you a criminal? Katernia had always wondered how many lives of people like herself she took while she was still a bounty hunter. Probably far too many, but she couldn't think about that now.

On the corner of Logan's right eye, he caught a glimpse of a father who held his daughter close with fear, Logan dropped his guard and examined the two.

"....." Logan felt a nostalgic air around him as the father whispered words to his daughter in order to calm her down, he suddenly stepped forward and rushed towards them.

"You and your daughter needs to get out of here- NOW" he whispered.

"B-but the police might shoot us! They might even kill my daughter!"

Logan felt overwhelming sadness as they cowered in fear, he placed his hand over the girl's shoulder.

"Hey there...." he whispered, the little girl stared at Logan, he pulled off his usual smirk and gave the girl a pat in the head.

"You get out of here with dad- it's not safe...."

The little girl nodded and began tugging her dad's sleeve towards the exit, Katerina smiled in amusement.

"Where did that kindness come from?"

"I had-" Logan was interrupted as the door received a strong kick.

That burst of gentleness was not something she expected to see from the man. Of course she of all people knew that most people didn't have just one side to them. Her moment of amusement didn't last long and she was jolted back to the situation at hand by the front entrance being kicked in. Wow, they just loved to make an entrance, the door wasn't even locked or being held shut. All part of their power show, she was sure.
"Welcome to the party, свинья." She greeted the men with the most smug expression she could manage. "It's too bad we won't be staying long."

"You guys again......." Logan began, he slowly stood up, Katerina saw his hand reaching for his pocket.

"Mr. Logan Smith..... Mr. Blue has been looking for you..." an officer shouted, Logan turned towards Katerina- his eyes burned with unending fury, such fury that hell will shiver at such sight.

"I bet he has....." he smirked.

"This is our 5th encounter Mr. Smith....." the officer continued "you have killed countless policemen just to escape justice..... what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Well.... I just needed to stretch my legs so I went out for a walk...."

"Why you little-" without warning, the police sprayed bullets across the diner's wall, Katerina and Logan managed to jump away.

"Tell me gramps!" Katerina shouted as she took out her gun "do you even know how to shoot?!"

Logan stared at her with curious eyes "I was an army officer before shit got out of hand- don't doubt my word, I know how to shoot as much as I know how to kill...."

Well, that escalated quickly. He needed to get in there. He quickly sneaked out of the kitchen and hid behind the counter. He waited for some people to get closer, for he couldn't do anything with his swords from a range. He needed to work fast. He hid from the bullet spray still not being noticed. He was starting to regret sneaking behind the counter. He clutched his swords tightly hoping that no one noticed him, especially the other wanted people.

Razzy had just opened the back door when he heard gunfire. For a moment after the shooting started, nothing happened at the back door. Then Razzy spotted the cops in the back, who had spotted him as well, and were about to shoot him. He threw himself back in, just in time to avoid getting shot. "Thank god for my size." He said to himself, as he ran back inside, to the kitchen. If he wanted to live, he needed to put something between himself and the cops, and the civilians of the diner were the closest. They were covering in fear, and he pulled out his knife and charged towards the one of them hiding behind the counter. He jumped onto his back, shoving the knife against his throat. "Get up and turn against the cops, and you'll live, suka!" He nudged him into motion towards the front, so he could see what the hell was happening.

Droplet quickly shove to one of his side as the shooting started. He was actually impressed by the speed at which the cops had started to shoot. They had gotten quicker and apparently more aggrasive. Then again, it was about a nobleman. Blue.....Just the name was enough to fill his body with fury. He held himself under one of the tables. He gave it a slight push but it was stuck to the ground. He wouldn't be able to use it sadly. But, on the positive side, he was already near the door, close enough to attack, if he was fast enough...
"Heh, of course I'm fast enough" he encouraged, a grin appearing on his face again. He pushed himself off, from under the table and took a jump for it, towards the closest cop. Still shooting, the poor guy had no time to react and just had to watch as he saw his fate getting closer and closer. "Fu*k Blue!" He yelled as he landed both his feet on the guy, planting him on the ground with Droplet on top of him. Some of the cops still continued shooting but the 2 near him now, had stopped, turning their attention to him. The guy beneat him wasn't dead or unconscious yet, but he wasn't really moving, probably due to the trouble breating, after landing on his back like that. Droplet quickly stole the guy's gun and pointed it towards the chief. "Stop!" He yelled again, this time getting the attention of most of the cops. Too bad though that the moment they gave their attention to him, they turned their guns to him, aiming at him, ready to shoot. Droplet got quiet as he started to doubt his grand plan.

"Hey!" Logan shouted, a policeman looked at him and was decked by a steel chair.

"What?! Those we're bolted the ground!" Droplet gasped "how-"

Logan sighed and grabbed another policeman, dragging him along the counter top.

"These muscles aren't for show!" Logan smirked, he grabbed an officer by the collar and pushed him violently, Logan ran towards Droplet and hauled him by the waist.

"W-what are you doing?!" Droplet exclaimed, Logan shook his head in disbelief.

"We better get out of the way kid- out of Katerina's way that is...."

Droplet felt like a rugby ball as Logan placed him on his shoulder and jumped over the counter, Katerina stood up with a plethora of weapons in hand.

"Over here boys....." Katerina pulled the triggers and launched her own spray of bullets.

If there was anything she learned from her years of fighting it was how to be as accurate as she could with as many shots as she could. She managed to cover what was in front of her pretty well, though a few men managed to slip behind her. Katerina spun around just in time to slam one of her guns in an officer's face, sending him tumbling backwards only to get herself grabbed from behind. Katerina responded by an elbow to the ribs and a boot between the legs, breaking free from his grip as he crumpled to the floor.
"Persistent bastards." She mumbled. "So you have an escape route in mind or are we just gonna plow our way through these guys?"