AGAINST THE WORLD

"Well that was a..... er..... good alternative to move a Wendingo" Logan dusted himself from the mud and cement all over his hands and wrist, he saw Xeloc standing nearby and decided to step closer- before using the bottom of Xeloc's shirt to wipe his hands.

"Hm.... hm.... hm.....hmmm..." Xeloc turned his head.

"What are you- What are you doing?!"

"I just needed to wipe my hands- that's all"

"Get away from me!" he managed to swat him away- smudging some on Logan's shirt by accident

"Hey! You got some on me now!"

"That makes us even!"

Seshiru looked across the field and saw the two talking, with Logan laughing and Xeloc ranting about something.

The Workers had been scared off by the sight of the Wendigo. The blood coming from my nose had dribbled down my face and sp[rayed on what was left of my shirt. My arms ached from the climb. My mana was depleted and I was 25 feet up above the train and Xeloc was telling us we had to get a move on because of the police coming around.

I didn't have any mana left to make a safe escape downwards but I could hear the sirens. I took a deep breath. I looked down at the metal roof of the train. I took another deep breath and halfway through inhaling, I leapt down. When I hit the roofI rolled and tumbled before stopping five feet from my inital landing. The frozed wendigo was afew feet in front of me.

I wheezed a tired, half hearted, "Ow." and then rose to feet.

I tore a piece of sheared metal from the roof and climbed up atop the now humongous Wendigo. With a grunt I shoved the metal into the concrete and hacked off the head. It landed with a thudand rolled between it's feet. I leapt down and landed next to it. I crouched down and then picked it up.

I looked at my companions, Seshiru looked vaguely interested in what Logan and Xeloc were saying, and Logan and Xeloc were...being Logan and Xeloc. I asked, "Anybody have an idea of where were going next?"

Xeloc looked at Anyun as he kind of brutally pulled of the head of the monstrosoty that had been chasing them for so long already, as he asked them the qeustion they probably all were asking. "Honestly....I don't know. Roaming around doesn't seem like a smart thing to do right now. I figured the best place to stay would be on Vyse's boat and once again flee, but...That is if they haven't already found the boat and taken it into containment. It might be a better idea if we just leave the boat and travel foot from here..." He spoke his mind. He was thinking and talking at the same time and granted them the enjoyment of having to hear him think too. Things were not looking too well, but atleast they got the Wendigo burden of their asses. It was a small, yet great victory for them.

Shortly after, he rubbed his eyebrows."Problem is...some of the crew is stiil aboard the boat. We can't leave them either. Especially since there's a doctor there who can treat Anyun and possible the others if neccesary." He gave a desperate sigh as he was stuck between 2 sole thoughts and he knew he wasn't going to find out about this alone. He needed their opinion.

"So...what would you guys say is the best? Go to the ship or move onwards on foot?"
He said as he looked across the four of them, the rest of them still in the train cabin. His eyes slowly turned to Logan as he frowned. "And Logan, I get what you and your annoying behavior are doing, and I do mind, but especially now I beg of you to be serrious. That you fuck around with your own life is a shame, but this is about all of us, so don't even dare to come with a retarted awnser like 'getting icecream', okay?" ​He said snapping at Logan a bit.

Vyse walked back up to the growing party along the body of the Wendigo. Upon hearing that they might leave the boat there was a protest from him.
"NO...WAY...IN HELL ARE WE LEAVING MY BOAT!"

He looked at the group with fire in his eyes, and a sword clutched tightly in his hands. That boat was pretty much the love of his life, aside from his sister. He brandished his sword at the group, feinting his threats.

"If you so much as set foot in the opposite direction from the boat, I will cut you."
The threats were pure bullshit, but he really did want the ship back. His face started to drop as he realized what he said. He was getting angry over nothing. Plus, he knew that the demon, ninja, unhuman thing could easily chop him into bits.

"Look I'm sorry. It's just that there's something on that boat that's really important and I'm not leaving without it. And besides I think we all need a rest. I'm sure that our boat was yet to be found out... I think"

I hardly needed a doctor. Sure maybe a bite to eat and some sleep. That would increase my healing speed. The others probably needed a doctor or someone of the medicinal ability.

As soon as Xeloc mentioned leaving the boat behind and traveling on foot, Vyse's expression changed from apathy to rage. Xeloc finished his rant and Vyse began threatening all of us. I placed the Wendigo head down and then sat on top. I spoke to both Vyse and Xeloc, trying to mediate.

"Although in the short run traveling on foot would provide some benefits, I do believe using the ship to travel would be more efficient." I took a breath, trying to sort through my thoughts. Once more I began," The problem is, the police are fast approaching, a lot of us are injured and unless somebody knows how to hijack a car, we wont be getting back to the boat for a while. Unless somebody can come up with another way to get back to the ship without getting weighed down with several slivers of metal."

Xeloc kept quiet as he saw how Vyse suprisingly snapped. He should've placed his words more carefully, because he hadn't intending to offend him. On the other hand, the problem would occur that he was telling the truth. There was a duality here. That was, untill Anyun noted something. At first, Xeloc held his tongue. His reputation wasn't great as it was, and he wasn't looking to make it worse, but as he said himself, there is no time to be messing about your own problems, and it's time to take care of the crew.

"I....know how to hijack a car. It's simple, and honestly it's almost a basic skill for any experienced thief." He looked away a bit as he said it. "So you intend for us to hijack a car, drive to the port, and /hope/ that they haven't already found out about the boat? Seems kinda risky to me, but I guess it's the best thing we got. And the fastest."

Seshiru smiled a little, although she did have another trick on her sleeve, it did sound like a lot more fun to be in a car. Then again, would everyone fit? Hmhh...oh well...maybe it was time she went back to sleep. If anything happened to the idiot other half she would know.

With that, Seshiru's smirk slowly vanished and her narrowed, devilish eyes widened until they were as big as a kitten's.

"Muuuh....go car, car desu?" she asked, smiling. "Can drive desu?"

Slowly the memories of the happenings came back and her attention turned to Anyu first, realizing the extent of his injuries. She went over to him and grins. "Candy desu?" she asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seshiru dropped: (1) item(s)
HEALTH CANDY:
Heals Fire damage up to 70%
Heals Water Damage up to 70%
Heals Ice damage up to 70%
Heals Melee damage up t 70%
Heals Psychic damage up to 80%
Restores Mana to 65%
Notes: Does not affect elemental prowess of subject who ingests.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I turned to Xeloc. I actually wan't surprised. Everybody seemed to have a trick up their sleeve or some secret ability. I was hardly surprised that Xeloc could hotwire a car. Hell, I don't think I'd be surprised if Logan turned out to be 3 australian midgets in a man suit.

Speaking of surprises, Seshiru flipped personalities once more. Her eyes became less calculating and her posture became less tense. She turned towards me.

"Candy desu?"

I eyed it suspiciously. The last thing she gave me made my stomach twisted and caused me to vomit. Though it was uncourteous not to take an offering. In fact, it was downright rude.

"Thank you."

I popped the candy into my mouth and taking a deep breath swallowed it whole. A warmth spread through my body. The scabby wounds became faded scars, the torn muscles resew and the bruised bones were no longer bruised. Next, I could feel the energy inside me build up like cold air being pushed in through an open door.

"Ehh..."

I looked at Seshiru in surprise. Then, almost immediately, I clamped down and became expressionless again. I did try a smile.

"Thank you again. I do not know what you gave me but you should give it to the others in serious medical deterioration."

I turned towards the head of the Wendigo. I heaved it up and onto my shoulder. I thought of it as a trophy from the hunt that we took part in, though we were not necessarily the hunters.

Xeloc sighed as he looked at the team. He turned around and looked for the nearest car. "Wait here. I'll get us away soon enough."He didn't look behind him or even bother waiting for a complain, but rather just walked away. The first car he found was a small car. He ignored it, since he needed to suit a whole crew in it. With a sigh, he looked onwards down the street, and soon found a suitable car. A 4 doors terrain car, a gmc sierra. A grin appeared on his face as he walked closer. "That'll work." He said victoriously.

As soon as he reaced the car, he went to work. Not something...unfamiliar to him really. He looked around, and it seemed that people were distracted by the mess they made. Even so, not many people were actually present. Luck seemed to side with him for once. He looked for a lock...but there was none. "Dangit." So the next trick was to find something he could use to unlock the car via the window, but nothing of such was present either. He gave it a second thought, but soon came to a "F**k it" and broke the window with a nearby stone. He quickly crawled in as the alarm went off, and cralwed under the steering wheel, opening it up. There were a lot of wires, unlike most older cars he was used to, but they seemed still the same. A simple cut enable him to turn off the alarm, luckily. 2 others, gave him the oppurtunity to to hot wire the car. And as he expected it worked. The car went on. Once again he victoriously smiled and sat behind the steering wheel, as he drove to the rest of the crew. As he stepped out, he looked at them. "We should get away as quick as possible. Steve and I can go in the back. Anyun, Katerina and Seishiru in the backseat. Logan and Vyse can go up front. And if I forgot anyone, just load yourselves in. Good Idea? Vyse can drive, because I don't trust Logan."

"Wow! This reminds me of a certain event some time ago...."

"Yes, the same one where the police chased you throughout the streets...."

"Hey? Maybe we'll bump into some new friends along the way"

"Spare me gramps, we're already full!"

"Oh come on kid- it doesn't hurt to recruit one or two..... or five"

"Five?!"

"The more the merrier!" with those words, Logan headed for the passenger seat.

I opened the door on the right passenger side of the back door. I slid in and rolled down the window. I had a portion of my strength back and was steadily regaining more. In fact, I felt more elementally powerful than ever, although still weaker physically.

I was still holding onto the Wendigo head but I opened the door and tossed it over into the brush. I couldn't bring it with me as it was too big and heavy but I tried to hide it in the brush as best I could.

"Well, hop in everybody, the police will be here soon and well be the ones being questioned."

Seshiru blinked a little before climbing into the car and smiling. But her head turned as she saw the Wendigo's head being thrown into the bushes. "Huh? Why make food go bye-bye?" he asked, turning to Anyun at the wheel.