Against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I wonder if Freebota is thinking:

"Those guys post as if there's no tomorrow!"

Well.... I guess we have to keep it going somehow- but we'll try to slow it down from here- we'll go for some classic character development!

I felt that when I was at school, yeah. Now that I'm home, your not posting at all. ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU! D:<

Just so happens right? What a coincidence! You should have been there when we he had 5 people posting! It flowed like water! Really fast paced, as in you had to write the next scene within a couple of minutes XD

I noticed in the recesses. I checked how far you'd gotten, and there just kept piling on and on and on and suddenly we were on the boat, now with two new members.

Ah- creating the perfect the scene for other characters to move in! Never gets old! Hey, we have like, 8 people in our crew- we've grown!

Yeah we did. I like it somewhat. On the other end, every time I go to sleep now, I worry that you guys are gonna make 2 pages full again XD But that's okay. It's fun. c:
-Making bad jokes in the rp like a boss and so is mr. Chopin- XD

I just HAD to put that "sneezing means someone's talking about you" part in there- perfect time to put it.

EDIT*

The speed of this role-play depends on how many players are on! Just so happened we had five the other day :D

Full Name: Alriska Majorie

Nationality: German

Race: Albino (Caucasian) Ragdoll

Appearance: Alriska is about 5'04" and appears to be somewhat malnourished. Her long silver hair stops just above her tail bone and is often quite disheveled. She appears to have Heterochromia as her left eye is red while her right eye is storm grey. Her skin is fairly pale and her body is covered in stitch marks from her reattaching her limbs. Her face, hair and clothes are often caked with dirt as she is an outcast, always running away. Speaking of her clothes she wears a simple black sweater and dark, well worn jeans. Over this she wears a light grey lab coat with several pockets over flowing with pens, pencils, erasers and other various things.

Family: Mother-Deceased(died giving birth)
Father-Alive(Abandoned)
Older Brother-Deceased(Killed)
Little Sister-Alive(Serial Killer)

History: When Alriska was born she was healthy and fairly normal. The only signs of her difference were her oddly colored eyes and albino skin. However another oddity was revealed shortly after her mother returned home with her, Alriska's father was highly abusive and often drunk. When he saw the abomination that was his new daughter he tried to chop the child's limbs off in an attempt to kill it. This failed when Alriska's arm was amputated only to stitch itself back to Alriska moments after. The drunk father, confused and baffled let her and her mother go.

As she grew up Alriska was bullied and teased, often only finding solace with her older brother. Who like Alriska had unique abilities, he made her feel at ease when her father threatened to hurt her and when bullies abused her. When her mother died after giving birth to her fairly normal(or so it seemed at the time) little sister, the only person she had left that would take care of her without hurting her was her big brother. However, seven years later after her sisters birth, her brother was brutally murdered; by none other than her little sister. At this time Alriska was just turning 17.

Scared for her own life, and angry about what her father and sister had done Alriska fled. She ran out into the streets and began living on her own. She didn't have many skills at that point and was forced to thieve and hide. She hated having to do this but there was one thing that kept her alive. Alriska wanted to capture and expose her Father for the abusive jerk he was and her sister because she is a murderer. She also made a personal promise to herself to protect those abused like her from abusive people as much as possible.

Hobbies: Sketching, Protecting the abused, running, making good use of her unique ability, hiding, playing little kids games, reading children's books.

Personality: Alriska is fairly shy, but not in a timid sense, more in a closed off sort of way. She doesn't mind interacting with others but she hates divulging her past or special abilities. While she is fairly kind and works well with kids she is also capable of violent outbursts due to her constantly being abused and bullied. Overall she is fairly laid back and easy to get along with as long as shes respected, and treated nicely.
Shy||Quiet||Secretive||Kind||Works well with children||Can be violent||Easily upset over simple things||Laid back

Current Goal: To get revenge by putting her sister and father behind bars, as well as pay back everyone she has stolen from.

Class: level 5 Medic

Weapon: Large retractable Scalpel shaped blades which are strapped to both arms under her coat.

Equipment/Armor: Light Armour; Wears a fairly durable light grey labcoat, dark jeans and a black sweater.

Yay! This post got 1007 views! As for celebration? A BOSS! lol just kidding :D

DEAR JESUS! ANOTHER CHARACTER! XDDDDD

The madness never ends! :D welcome Morbid!

EDIT*

You better read the the WHOLE RP Morbid. To adapt with the crazy cast.

Thanks. I was actually showed here by Domanoochi. Thought it seemed cool so I joined. Though could I get a basic rundown of whats going on? It seems they are on a boat but I'm not too sure. If they are, perhaps Alriska could have been sleeping on board since she lacks any real shelter.

Haha cool character. Hi Morbid ^^
Poor her, has to read all the madness XD

Could be if she has broken in. They were being chased and fled using the boat of the pirate named Vyse. If you had snuck on his boat, hiding somewhere there, then yes. Right now they are sailing to a small city and most of them are chatting on the deck, except Vyse who's sailing and Droplet who is in a bedroom in the ship.

Alright that works. I can come up with something from there.

Logan (my character and also a big balloon of sarcasm if in danger) is being hunted by a rich philathropist, Katerina (by silverlolita) is a Russian badass/fugitive, Razzy (by Freebota Kapitan Dedtoo) goblin mafia who is also Russian AND on the run, Droplet (by chiryu) is a wolfborn thief who is looking for his friend, Vyse (by Soul Reaper Excesmyr) is the pirate who kidnapped our crew! Joking- he's currently looking for his own pirate crew, Steve (by Domanoochi) is a werewolf who has a collar to translate his wolf howls to a witty british man, Ayun (by Thanatos) is a half ice elemental that we fought for quite a while before joining us. Logan hops on board a car with the cast, we smash a werewolf inside the car via windscreen, fought Ayun before he killed us, missed Vyse's boat and had to swim thanks to my insane dare devil character, my character suddenly turns serious and he bonds to Droplet as if he was his own kid, sneezes because someone is talking about him and this German girl suddenly waking up on board! That's it really! :3

Posted my introductory post. Probably not as exciting as the ones from the car crash but I hope its alright.

Oh don't worry Morbid! With one sentence- I can throw a boss at the players! You'll get plenty of excitement here!

EDIT*

But I'm letting them rest for now.... for now! *dramatic zoom towards left eye!*

I'm just waiting for the other Russian to respond to my advances at her Vodka >_>

Oh don't worry Morbid! With one sentence- I can throw a boss at the players! You'll get plenty of excitement here!

EDIT*

But I'm letting them rest for now.... for now! *dramatic zoom towards left eye!*

DUDE DUE DUDE DUDE.

BABY KRAKEN ATTACK