Against the World

Oh? This could lead to a misunderstanding between Caldur and Anyu?

So is there any ordered role in which we post?

I love my character- he's basically the walking epitome of sarcasm whenever action spills. But on to the topic, who will write the car crash?

I'm gonna bail first, my char just can't handle this craziness

By all means go ahead- we have like 7 or 6 people in this car- and I think I have an idea how to loosen up some space.

There we go! Droplet (by my order) drove the car to a ramp so we get launched into air- as soon as we jump out, we have to talk to Thanatos and hopefully silverlolita will joins us on board :3

EDIT* Just so everyone knows, my car crash is equivalent to the launch-the-car-into-air way, so Endarkening? You there? You can introduce your character now if you want?

Hey there team- would I be crazy if I introduced another boss? Or will it be too much action?

Give us a bit of rest! D: I barely had time to post during the great chase! D:

No worries- we probably need to wait for Chiryu to catch up before we start posting again, he missed a lot <_<

I wanna say hi to the new members and say sorry for the fact that you actually had to wait for me ^^"
Last night internet dropped and when I got up I had too little time to even catch up on all those posts. I'll start posting now.
I had to read like 2 pages, much like Razzy. I feel for you now. 'XD
I posted now and I kinda recapped the characters in the rp. Hopefully that's of use to some people.

I like characters with a tragic past, gives them the "jerk with a golden heart" attitude- and yes, while you were away- THE MADNESS HAPPENED.

Haha True XD
Yeah I noticed. Lots of shit happened while I was gone. >o>'
If it wasn't for you mr. Chopin, Droplet would've been there just doing nothing the whole time XD So thanks I guess.

Ii include everyone- as we post I will wind each character together.... towards a plot that connects everyone...

well damn people... mind if I take this ship to a small town to hide out? and my ship was a modern ship, not neccesarily a pirate ship. It does have a small engine

Well.... with you being a pirate and such..... I guessed you'd have a pirate ship! XD

Into a town? Sure why not? This gives us an opportunity to see what others do when the police aren't after them.

well heading to school can't nake another post for a while