Against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Baby Kraken....Domanoochi let me just say that you are brilliant.

Haha XD Liked the idea and did a bit of the start of it's introduction, but I'll actually wait to confirm anything till mr. Chopin awnsers. c:

Okay, I just got back from school and in process of reading through the two pages of RP that I missed. xD

**EDIT: I'll just have Cal be hanging on the bottom of the boat as it sails... B)

Baby Kraken?....... I LOVE THE IDEA! Just a sec.......

Typical... A boss battle starts just as I'm going to bed >_<
Welp, I'll at least get some fried squid or something in the morning :P

Just woke up from best power nap i have had in a month, LET THE KRAKENS KRAK' HUZZAH

...Krakens? Now I'm hungry for some squid. xDDD Very excited for this boss battle, huzzah!

Intentionally- I would have given the party a submarine to fight or 2 fighter jets for a boss but 2 Krakens will do...

Krakens are evil little monsters, and to be honest a bit more interesting than a machine to battle as a machine can't do a lot of things that a living organism can do, even if there is a living being inside the machine.

Rightfully so- that's why I gave the team 2 instead of 1! Time to see what the new member would do in an action scene....

After this Steve is going to be highly suspicious of any other mythical creatures being sent after them such as ghosts or wendigos :P

Alriska is just stabbing and slashing at tentacles that come near her. Not like there is much else she can do; after all she is a medic not a fighter.

Cal's just kinda failing at this whole fighting thing. xD He doesn't have anything sharp so he can't cut the damn thing and striking with blunt objects aren't quite working well with a giant squid. ;P

Since squids are soft and squishy :3

Anyways- going for a jog, won't be back in a couple of minutes!

alright guys I have a solution, since they're already on it because of logan's post, CANNONS!

Big enough to have a medical station, and cannons.