Against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
...That is one heck of a large boat.
Welp, Caldur just broke a couple (5) of ribs. c: Yay for injuries~

anyone object to Steve kill the eye-wounded Kraken by tearing into it's organ housed area?

It's a good thing we have a medic on board, huh Endarkening?

Sure is, Embah. ;P
And I don't have a problem with it, Doma. c:

Well, Anyu has collapsed from blood loss and constant battering.

Yacht WITH cannons! Classic design for a yacht!

The epic moment when the medic turns a kraken into Swiss cheese and then goes to save the rest of the crew from their injuries.

And no one remarked about how you flung your arm all the way to the kraken.

This is one hell of a yacht, I tell ya.
Welp, at least the squiddies are dead... SUSHI TIME!

No no they didn't, but being a ragdoll, that's possible for her. Although it would have been more interesting if someone noticed or commented.

Well, we have a werewolf, a goblin, and the son of an ice spirit so it couldn't be that surprising.

Sorry for posting in the reall thread ^^"
Gotta go to school. Guess I'll have to catch up somewhat when I get back from school. Seeya.

And oh yeah, dog eared girl and musical merman dude.

Dog eared "girl"....? Who? I know Droplet and Steve are both male..... so who is this dog eared female?

EDIT*

It looks like the planning page is keeping up with the real thread, page wise. IN ORDER TO AVOID CONFUSION OF POSTING IN THE REAL ONE- there are DIFFERENCES:

Planning Page has Against the World in small letters- it also has a "joins this any time"

Official Thread has AGAINST THE WORLD IN CAPITALS- it also has a "see plot for joining"

Hope that helps....

lolololol Steve is only really concerned about eating xD He is a very sdietracked individual

Droplet is male....Well if you'll excuse me, I have some pictures to delete. :P

Maybe...Can't you imagine somebody saying."..But Steve that kills people!"