Against the World

anything I attempt to say basically sounds insane xD

and yes, simple and elegant. :3

There! Steve (your character) is OFFICIALY inside the car- shocking all the members- now it's your turn to introduce us to your character.

Yep- never thought it would escalate to this level- but hey? This is action you're talking about.

but...but.... nevermind because all police forces, even in the big city, have tanks in their police stations

Full Name: Anyu

Nationality: Inuit

Race: Caucasian

Appearance: Anyu is 6'3' tall and is unusually pale, even for a half Ice Elemental. He has solid light blue eyes with no pupils and thin, snow colored hair that falls to his shoulder. He wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans. He also carries around a backpack.

Family: His father was a fullblooded spirit of Ice and his mother was a human. His father left after his conception and his mother died in childbirth. The villages Inuit shaman took him into his home, believing him to be a demigod.

History: Soon after his birth and his mother's subsequent death, the village's Inuit Shaman, Aglakti took the nameless child into his home. All though the other villagers were untrusting of the child, Aglakti treated him with fear and admiration,believing him to be a son of the god of the sea and not some worthless ice spirit.
Although during his first ten years of life he grew normally, his aging drastically slowed upon reaching ten leading to the other children to ridicule him. Regardless, when the naming ceremony came, he received his name, Anyu, despite his youthful appearance. It was at the age of twenty, at that time he looked barely eleven, that his mentor, Aglakti died.
With no one to turn to and with tensions rising as the Inuit's hunting efforts failed and winter roared on, he was run out of the village out of fear that he was the cause. He spent the next few months travelling South, managing only to survive because of his immunity to cold. However, he was not immune to hunger. He learned that he could control the condensation in the air and create snow or ice, or he could manipulate already created snow or ice.
He managed to arrive in Canada in the early 1960's. He managed to hide out there for nearly a decade before the ever advancing civilization urged him Southward and arriving in Michigan. Here he discovered there was more to life than he had previously believed. He spent several months mastering the English language and the customs. He was infuriated to discover that in only a few years the customs and language had changed. Eventually he gave up trying to change his speaking.
It was in the 1970's that he discovered that he wasn't the only one different then humans. He came across a pack of Orcs living in South Carolina. He was even more startled to find out that they had nothing but contempt for him. He barely escaped with his life and has since harbored distrust with both human and nonhuman beings.
In between the 1980' and 1990's he became less then a novice at his element and learned that warmer climates didn't harm him as he once suspected. It was the early 21st century where he landed in the city of Sacramento and moved to San Hose and eventually settling in the city of San Francisco. He had acquired quite a fortune over the years and was able to keep himself relatively comfortable. Still he could not remain still. He was about to leave San Francisco, if it wasn't for the inumerous police cars he saw racing towards him, he would have too...

Hobbies: Reading and Stargazing, hunting and tracking.

Personality: Silent unless spoken to, Anyu does not talk unless he believes their is anything to be said or responded to. Although he hates injustice he feels apathetic about trying to achieve any sort of justice. He is quite cynical and sarcastic if continually spoken to and he is adverse to being touched.

Current Goal: Keep moving.

Class: Class 3 Ice Elemental

Weapon: He mainly utilizes his Ice creation ability to form weapons. Mostly spears and knives. Lately he has gained the ability to create large ice fists and a subconscious ice shield. Although he mostly uses his Ice powers to fight enemies he knows how to use a multitude of weapons including spears, staffs, knives, swords and bows.

Equipment/Armor: He carries around a gallon of water in his backpack just in case he get's parched or requires moisture to create ice. A light black backpack which holds his gallon of water, some precious jewels and about 2K. He carries a police walkie talkie and a old inuit knife.

I was thinking he could mistakenly believe the car you guys were in was full of bad guys and try to "ice" you. Heh, heh....puns.

Misunderstanding means friendship later- I'm interested how you'll get introduced...

Quick question....kind of embarrassing. Where is the actual RP? This look's like a join sheet but I don't see any RP posts.

Welp, Domanoochi kept on Skyping me about this site and the RP he joined so I decided to check it out. Seems pretty sweet, so I guess I'll join! :3 Sorry if I get anything wrong, this will be my first non-one-on-one roleplay outside my usual site!
(By the by, Eternal Sonata FTW!)

Full Name: Caldur Sallow

Nationality: Canadian

Race: Mer-human

Appearance: Caldur is of average height, but extremely skinny from the lack of proper nutrition and sustenance. He has a very pale complexion, almost like a ghost. His hair is a deep brown, often filthy and matted from the lack of care. His eyes are a sharp contrast, being an unusual icy blue. There are several piercings on his ears, some a bit disfigured and patched up from infection. The clothes he wear are often dirty and ragged, wearing a short navy trench coat and skinny jeans. His footwear are heavy dark boots almost completely smothered with grime. Strapped tightly to his body and carried on his back is the home of a double bass, the case itself covered in stickers and photographs of places he's been to. He often ties little knick-knacks onto the hand and top, which creates small clicking sounds whenever he moves. Around his neck is a fancy cross, along with a black satin choker. The choker hides the slits in his neck, which are his gills. He will take it off when swimming to breath underwater. Although he is a homeless man, and it clearly shows, he is surprisingly handsome with a well-shaped face and nice looks. (When he actually cleans himself up, that is.)

Family: Caldur himself is not quite sure if any of them are alive, and honestly couldn't care less even if they were. (Mother is dead, father alive but on life support, step-father is dead. His half-brother is alive and a vicious murderer, and his one and only half-sister is alive.)

History: Caldur wasn't the child his mother wanted. When he was born, the woman was expecting a healthy, lively baby but only received a scrawny little thing that she couldn't quite make out what it is. He was malnourished and unhealthy from the start, and it frustrated his parents on how much hospital fees had cost. After arguments upon arguments of arguing over the family's finance, the two parents had divorced and soon his mother re-married to a much wealthier man, who was soon to be the father of his much more energetic and promising half-brother. After the new child's birth, Caldur was cast aside as a 'failure' and constantly emotionally abused by his own family, who taunted him and compared him to the greatness of his half-sibling. The only family what ever talked to him and played with him was Talise, his half-sister who was born quickly after his brother's.
After years of torment and pain, Caldur finally mustered up the courage to run away from his home by the river, travelling into the city instead. Without any money and items, he quickly became a homeless boy who slept on the sidewalks and occasional safehouses he came across. To make a living, the boy eventually stole a large double bass from a music shop that was going out of business, and taught himself how to play. Although he wasn't a professional, his playing was decent enough to earn him a small income of a few dollars every week, which he spent on food and old clothes. He lived like this all the way into adulthood, filthy and ragged on the bustling streets.
It was during his 20th year that the police began to suspect him of drug abuse and chased him down. Forced to flee Canada, he traveled down the border and past numerous cities until he reached California, where he decided to reside by the beach. He met a couple of nice people there, who suggested he attend a music festival in San Francisco so improve his music skills. Agreeing, he traveled down and enjoying the atmosphere of the area, decided to live there.

Hobbies: Humming, playing music, scratching little images onto the ground, flipping coins, watching the ocean, looking at fish, and making friends.

Personality: Caldur is quiet, almost too quiet. He rarely speaks, in fear of offending someone or making bad impressions, and will usually just nod or shake his head as answers. He is a coward, and will willingly do whatever someone else tells him too in order to make them happy. Having dropped out from school at an early age, his knowledge is well... He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is still wise in his own way. He loves animals, especially fish and puppies, and will joyfully follow a dog around just to pet it. Although his music is good, he cannot read sheet music as everything he learned was self-taught, and will struggle to understand what music books are trying to tell him. (He can't really read all that well either. He's around a third grade level.) Although he has a great love for the ocean, he is completely intolerant of saltwater. He can swim and breathe in the ocean for about a half an hour before his skin begins to stretch and swell, and when he's been in for about an hour he will begin to die. However, he can swim without breathing with his gills. (which is incredibly hard and inconvenient for him.)

Current Goal: He doesn't quite have one, per say. He just doesn't want the police to chase him again, and to just live a happy life.

Class: Level 3 Musician

Weapon: His trusty Double Bass, affectionately dubbed "DB". He simply grabs the case and swings it around to send others flying. He will also take it out of it's case and play extremely high notes to make people's ears bleed.

Equipment/Armor: Just his dirty, ragtag clothes that are described in the Appearance section. He doesn't wear any fancy armor or clothing, since his double bass is heavy enough.

And if someone can give me a rundown of what's happening and what I should do, I would be grateful! ^w^

Thank you. Just tell me when to post and I shall!

For a brief summary of what's happening: Our party Droplet, cheeky wolfborn thief, Logan, 33 year old soldier called gramps, Katerina, badass Russian fugitive on the run after what she did to the Russian president, Razzy, green goblin who is a member of the Russian mafia yet exiled due to wrong messages, Vyse- our pirate of the seven seas, Steve- our latest addition to the group, who is also a werewolf!

I have THREE characters waiting!

One- Serenity- magic user (creator is kind of busy right now)
Two- Anyu- Ice elemental
Three- Cladur- Mer musician

This party just keep on getting better!

Tell me Thanatos- how will your character get introduced? Getting in the car via windscreen is taken if you're asking.

I know, Domanoochi suggested this site to me. I was thinking Anyu could skate(making the road ahead of him slippier in order to skate faster without wearing actual skates) towards the car, jump on the roof and start stabbing through the top with sharpened icicles(missing the party inside, of course) or he could skate up, jump on and try to get in through the broken windshield because I don't think ice can tear through the metal of a car,regardless of what movies would have me believe.

Well- go try and write your introduction and I'll chain it up- but I'll be jogging or a while and won't return so soon.

Whatever you want- the challenge of this scene is how the other writers react to the current scene- giving the fact that they have no idea what comes next.

Okay...So the order is Droplet, Logan, Katerina, Razzy, Vyse, Steve, Serenity, Anyu and then Cladur or is it and unordered RP?

As for my introduction, I got a whole rundown of what happened so I'm thinking... After the car crashes on the way to the piers, Caldur could have spotted the crash on his way to a beach and rushed in to help? c: