Against the World

Exactly! I just think I shouldn't do it without his approval >_>

oh noes... but I'm hiding behind the counter... okay you can go ahead and do that

Yay! Cutting pirate time! :D
I'll edit it in a min, am a bit busy at the moment.

Wow- you agreed, this fits perfectly to the plan- now we have all the characters in close proximity....

Was that post okay or did I just ruin someone's plan? ^^" I can edit the post if needed.
I'm sorry if that was a bad post. I'm really doubtfull about this post.

No need to worry- it only takes a sentence or two...

Hm..... Wouldn't it be funny if that boiling pot of coffee got someone else, not Razzy......

Anyone up for a car crash? x3 c: And the last meters to be ran? Or am I having dumb ideas again? .w.

hold on I might have a friend who would be interested in signing up and being involved in this car crash

He's finishing up his CS and then he was planning to have something to do with the car crash

Alright, here is my character sheet, please tell me if there is anything more I need to do or edit to join your RP :3

on a side note, I find this highly interesting since I was just in San Francisco this Saterday

Full Name: Steve J. Weatherall

Nationality: British

Race: Caucasian

Appearance: Steve is 7'6'' tall in his Lycanthrope form, which is his most prominent form. As usual for a were beast, he has a intimidating build and visage, two yellow eyes, with dirty brown fur covering his body. He sports a torn and tattered fancy looking tuxedo top, with a red tie that hangs loosely, along with this he has a leather satchel tightly strung against his torso, holding a pair of trousers, a few sodas, and room for a few other small items. In his Human form, Steve is a rather thin looking Caucasian male of approx 5'6'' with a sleepy stare, unkempt brown hair, and dark brown eyes.

Family: Unknown - suffers from amnesia from earlier points of his life. | Biologically created government clone used as an attempt at a more efficient soldier.

History: Not all is clear about Steve's background, even from his perspective. Originally from England, he spent a good part of his life solitary. Due to being a biologically pure Lycanthrope, he has the ability to willingly choose which form he appears in, much preferring the werewolf form due to the cost of replacing torn clothing. At one point he was captured by the U.S. government after being shot at for stowing away on a ship in his beast form, and going on a batshit rampage from being hit in the eyes with the bullets, after observing him in containment for a good while, and realizing he was sentient they went about making a special translating collar for him to better get and understanding from the shaggy wolf-man. They promised to help him, they promised to help him remember who he was and other fallacies of aid to the confused man. Now knowing the Government, these where completely blatant lies and all they really wanted was to use his DNA to make more efficient soldiers. Soon however they realized that infecting a human with his curse/disease only allowed them to transform on full moons like in the myths, after a brief hiatus of testing, they decided to attempt to clone Steve to get a pure blood. Steve who upon overhearing what they where doing wanted nothing to do with the project, and was disgusted as being seen as a weapon decided he'd had enough of these deceptions and did what he did best. Mauled the guards, tore off a SWAT officer's arm, and hauled as much ass as he could away from the facility. Trekking from the facility hidden in the Shasta mountains through California, eventually getting down to San Francisco where he has currently been living on Alcatraz island, occasionally coming to the city for a bit of scrounging and sight seeing.

Hobbies: Steve enjoys chess very much, he often spends his time sleeping, carving wood with his claws, or playing with an old GameBoy Advance he had found with a Super Mario Land 2 Cartridge in it.

Personality: Steve is a rather passive individual who spends most of his time in his own thoughts, he prefers to be civil and kind about things despite his imposing demeanor. He does not like being in Human form because it is far more vulnerable, and clothing is hard to get. Even though he may behave civil, he still has very animal-like mannerisms such as sniffing the air for scents, scratching himself, more or less canine habits. When angered to much or sent into aggressive retaliation Steve can be as brutal as necessary, disemboweling foes with his claws, dismembering, biting out their jugular, when sent into a full on rage, he goes full on Werewolf brutality spree.
He is offended by people's fantastic racism against a creature of his kind, and being compared to non-sentient creatures.

Current Goal: Staying alive, avoiding being recaptured and most likely dissected, recouping some of his lost past, causing as much strife as possible for the people hunting him.

Class: Level 4 Pureblood Lycanthrope

Weapon: He utilizes his body as a weapon, anything he can pick up or rip loose, he will attempt to use temporarily.

Equipment/Armor: Translation Collar wrapped around neck, tattered torn Tuxedo with equally torn undershirt, and loose hanging red necktie. | Brown Leather Satchel strewn around torso containing, a few soft drinks, a gameboy, and a pair of pinstripe trousers for if he needs to go on the down low as a human.

"Well well- another member! Please, do share how you are going to help us crash?"

EDIT*

It is VITAL that you tell us so we can create the perfect opening for your character to be introduced.

EDIT**

Wow, just read your role-play resume Domanoochi! We DO have a bounty hunter named Katerina, well.... former. We have a soldier...... er..... former as well, the man named Logan. And the mentally unstable, Droplet..... lol just kidding- besides there's a reason why Logan is fond of Droplet.... it will be explained once we get to the boat...

I was thinking that my character had simultaneously gotten himself into a bit of trouble and was already attempting to flee a swat team, eventually rounding his way near the Piers only to end up with a SWAT trooper pointing a gun with silver bullets at his head [in this middle of the street] an exchange of banter between the two as Steve tries to negotiate, before suddenly being struck by the car the other characters are in, and slamming through the windshield into the car with them. I have the feeling that speeding into a 280lbs wolfman and having him suddenly get cramped up inside the car could be suitable for causing a nice crash. Steve of course is happy to be away from the now pasted across the ground swat dude, and would attempt to aid the others for saving his bacon.

NEW MEMBER IN; STEVE.

Well...... that IS A BIT INSANE. but nevertheless- I will create a scene where the team is swiveling down a steet where they hear tanks- thus seeing the damn things, Droplet, our driver will make a sharp turn and BAM we hit your character- as simple as that.