Against the World

Ah- with that in mid, you're most likely to tick off Razzy or Katerina.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

I suppose I'm the one to send "action" towards our way......

I will implement the RPG elements soon.....

yeah my char is not the one to openly seek out this action, or at least in the city unless provoked

I hope silverlolita doesn't mind the fact I named her weapon Mugen.

Mugen means "infinite" by the way- since she said that Katerina has LOTS AND LOTS OF GUN AND BLADES.

Gonna name my weapons, Kata and Ivory. and he holds his cutlass by the hilt not the handle

YES! WEAPONS NEED NAMES! They can't be just dual Cutlasses..... or this character has a handgun..... that's just a bland way to describe someone's weapon...

EDIT*

DAMN IT! I freaking forgot! Droplet (Xeloc) is standing in front of Logan and Katerina! And they ignored him!!!!

I hope someone patches it up, like Droplet says "excuse me?" or "are you listening?"

I'm guessing it's the cops arriving? We're gonna fight the cops?! D: But they've got guns! D:
I'm kidding :P But seriously, we're gonna fight the cops?

Think of it this way, the diner is filled with interesting characters and some of them are actually wanted individuals. The cops say:

"Hey- they're all cooped up in one spot ready to be arrested, so why not arrest them all together?"

Razzy and Droplet are innocent unless they open their mouth about their life style and how they rob the houses.

Katerina and Logan on the other hand- are people on the run since Katerina killed the Russian president and Logan is an escapee from a concentration camp for the unworthy people.

Vyse- has nothing to do with the two parties, rendering him completely innocent- unless he joins the fray.

That should be simple to understand.

Freebota, if you can- can you give your character's weapon a name?

The knife is now named Ublydok. A really Russian name, that in a way fits, if you ask me.

There- named it and gave it a description. Hope it's not too shabby....

Only one thing I can see that is wrong with it, and it barely counts >_> It's a knife, but due to Razzy's size, it almost counts as a short-sword for him.
And now I feel like I'm making a fuzz over nothing <_<

Oh okay- will change it now- nothing to worry about, just a small mistake.

Finally managed to post. I'm on a wedding lol .w.
It sounds like some intersting things are just about to happen hehe.

Not to worry Chiryu- we're at the apex of our action scene, now..... let's see how we handle ourselves in a an action scene....

EDIT*

I created a connection between Logan and Droplet.... I'll just sit back and watch what you'll do Chiryu >:D

Hehe cool XD Too bad that interesting aspect will have to wait for I think the action scene is about to unfold. c:
Are they 2 different parties still or are they joint now? Cuz as I said in my post, they pretty much fight for the same cause if they have to fight.

As of now- the two parties might be different but there's still in the diner with the exception of Razzy who is leaving via back door but let's face it- the police has us surrounded. Nowhere to go.

The action scene has begun- let's see how we go!

I'm very tempted to edit my post so I take Soul Reaper instead of some random chick XD