Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=transparent]
Manon
Name
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]: Manon Schuhart[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Date of Birth[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: October 18[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Demi-Pansexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Role[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Student[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Schedule[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: A[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Cheerful[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: in public at least, she's generally optimistic and pleasant to be around.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Introverted[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: being in public for too long drains her energy so she tries to find private spaces.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Forgetful[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: she has a hard time remembering things without writing them down.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Modest to a fault[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: she actually has very little confidence in her abilities.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Superstitious[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: she attributes successes and failures to luck.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Quiet[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Green Tea[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Fountain Pens[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Happy Endings[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Being Outside[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Spending too much time in public.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Being interrupted during her quiet time.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]The aroma of coffee.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Being Trapped[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]The Dark[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Criticism of her Work[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Not Being Liked[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: She's a skilled writer, though she wouldn't ever admit it.[/BCOLOR]

[GALLERY=media, 12404]Kiara Ryder by Azora posted Sep 21, 2016 at 3:19 PM[/GALLERY]
Name: Kiara Ryder
Date Of Birth: June/9/1997
Sexuality: Bisexual Biromantic
Role: Student
Schedule: B
Personality:
• Loud: Once she feels comfortable in an environment, she'll do what she wants and says what she's thinking.
• Observant: Kiara likes to keep an eye on everything that's happening around her, she'll choose the seat in the back of the class or in the corner of a room so that everyone is in her sight.
• Quick witted: She's not one to hold back a retort, she will take any opportunity given.

• Doodling rude sketches of friends and teachers.
• Lasagna
• Junk food

Dislikes:
• Sudden loud noises
• Nose pickers, nail biters, etc.
• Pencils with chewed erasers
• The smell of eggs

Fears:
• Being alone
• Paralyzation
• Thunder

Skills: She can sing and she has really good reflexes.

((I spent so much time thinking about this.))

Reactions: Azora
I'll be writing my first IC post sometime later tonight or tomorrow. My Wednesday nights arr usually kind of busy >.>

I'll be writing my first IC post sometime later tonight or tomorrow. My Wednesday nights arr usually kind of busy >.>
No problem! Take your time. The first important 'event'-ish post will probably be made on Friday or late tomorrow, when I get off from play rehearsal, so you have time.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
1baeb056df.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Andi Moore[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: September 12th[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Confused[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Role[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Student[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Schedule[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: A[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Unthinking[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Apologetic [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Curious[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Withdrawn[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Anxious[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Being in nature or with animals[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Running, climbing, and dancing[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Instrumental music [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Soothing words and kind whispers[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Smelling spices, flowers, etc[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Machines, weapons, and metal objects[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Angry or excited Yelling[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Being touched, restrained, or stared at[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Man-made chemicals[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Fire[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]A mover[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Memory of sounds[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Adept with animals[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Knows sign language [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
@LovableChaos @Tarieles all accepted! Will be added to the list once I'm off mobile later today. Depending on how many people get in their intro today, we can probably also get into the first day.

6b0f8d274c.jpg

Name: Lisbeth VonStahm
Date of Birth: December 24th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Student
Schedule: A
Personality: Lisbeth has a very interesting personality. She has multiple personality disorder so I'm gonna be listing all of them down here.
Normal: not fake, charismatic and eager to try new things. She is also a bit too talkative with overly carefree attitude.
True her: very apathetic and easily bored, to the unhealthy and abnormal degree. Because of this, her behavior and mannerisms tended to be extremely erratic and unstable by her own autonomous design; keeping up one "appearance" for too long bores her, which causes her to often switch between different personas.
Sickening cuteness: she begins acting so cute it could disgust people and want to avoid her.
Severe depression: she acts extremely sad and like she wants to not be around anymore.
Haughty superiority: very high and mighty acting when like this. She acts like she is the queen of the school and will act like others are simple peasants.
-Dancing
-Sweets
-Playing guitar
-Partying
-Playing violin
Dislikes: -Boring classes
-Party poopers
-Rude people
-Disgusting foods
Fears: -Being hated
-Spiders
-Heights
Skills: -Great musician
-Photographic memory
-Good at hiding stuff. Be it objects, emotions or secrets

Guess I'll have a go at this RP

Alright, I've decided to wait one more day to get the next important post up, so others can get their intro posts in.

Yay, cuz tomorrow is my last day off, then I'm working ungodly hours before I quit this wretched place. Don't ever work at a walmart, worst place ever.

Yay, cuz tomorrow is my last day off, then I'm working ungodly hours before I quit this wretched place. Don't ever work at a walmart, worst place ever.
Ah, yea, I've heard. one of my friends used to work there. Makes me glad I sell bracelets and stuff for a job.
Anyway, yea! Should be up around 5-6 PM EST

First important post is up! Though it's been a bit since I posted it. I just had to rush away afterwards.

And I'm almost done with my post, should be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.