Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm almost done with my post, should be up soon.
alright, cool! Can't wait to see them

On another note to everyone, after the questions if there are any from characters, we'll go onto free time, and I'll have some characters roaming about for questioning on the mystery and shit IF you want. Otherwise, feel free to interact with other characters

Reactions: Azora
Got one up for Alice, I'll work on Leigh later.

Reactions: TragicTrees
Due to the fact that schedules would make it harder to roleplay the classes out without if being repetitive, I might get rid of the system and place every character in the a day schedule. Is that alright with everyone?

Reactions: Azora
I would be fine with that.

firefly_by_guweiz-d9kjcqt.jpg
Name: [REDACTED]
Nickname: Daisy
Date of Birth: [REDACTED]
Sexuality: Pansexual Panromantic (This implies that you're allowed to romance the supervisors.....bc you are.)
Role: Supervisor
Schedule: N/A
Personality:
  • Will pummel you if given a good reason.
  • She's not as nice as U- if you do something wrong, she will tell you.
  • However, that being said, she is nice if you don't piss her off.
  • She's very protective of U, and others she deems good enough.
  • When she gets upset, she usually lashes out at literally anyone she can get her hands on. This is mostly through words, though
Likes: Boxing, sword fighting, the outside world, U, sweet things(they're the way to her heart)
Dislikes: Birds, being in charge of people(most kids), bland foods, the beach, strangers acting like they know her.
Fears: [REDACTED]
Skills: She's skilled with fighting and writing.
Other: Daisy sometimes is seen coughing up or plucking out brown and white feathers.

Due to the fact that schedules would make it harder to roleplay the classes out without if being repetitive, I might get rid of the system and place every character in the a day schedule. Is that alright with everyone?
Works for me

Alright, sweet. Then classes will be every other roleplay day. :'^)

@TragicTrees in U's last post, I think you were answering Manon's question but you tagged Demoko instead. No biggie, just noticed it seemed off. X3

@TragicTrees in U's last post, I think you were answering Manon's question but you tagged Demoko instead. No biggie, just noticed it seemed off. X3
OH SHOOT YEA!!
Sorry I've been copy pasting stuff and I was on tablet, so I didn't really notice. :'^/ I'll fix it now

Reactions: the8bitMoon
We should be moving to the free time bit thing soon.
The way events will work, by the way: I'll totally tell you all before hand, and find out the best time for everyone, and I'll make a post at that time indicating the change. Normal stuff.

I'll be able to post tomorrow morning for both!

Alright! Take your time!

tumblr_o1s9erwmi21qcfqdho1_540.png

Name: Elliot "Eli" DeMarco
Date of Birth: March 9th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Student
Schedule: B

Personality:
*Sarcastic
*Easily excitable
*Curious
*Friendly
*Humorous

*Playing music obnoxiously loud
*Singing badly
*Physical activity of just about any kind

Dislikes:
*Feeling awkward
*The cold
*The heat

Fears:
*Failure
*Rejection
*The deep ocean
*Embarrassing himself badly

Skills:
*Hiding insecurities behind an impenetrable wall of self-deprecating humor and dry wit
*Fast sprinter as well as generally athletic
*Can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.

tumblr_o1s9erwmi21qcfqdho1_540.png

Name: Elliot "Eli" DeMarco
Date of Birth: March 9th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Schedule: B

Personality:
*Sarcastic
*Easily excitable
*Curious
*Friendly
*Humorous

*Playing music obnoxiously loud
*Singing badly
*Physical activity of just about any kind

Dislikes:
*Feeling awkward
*The cold
*The heat

Fears:
*Failure
*Rejection
*The deep ocean
*Embarrassing himself badly

Skills:
*Hiding insecurities behind an impenetrable wall of self-deprecating humor and dry wit
*Fast sprinter as well as generally athletic
*Can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.
Accepted! feel free to post his entrance and questions to U if he has any!

large (2).jpg

Name: Ju-Min Kang

Date of Birth: December 25

Sexuality: Demisexual

Schedule: A

Personality: Ju-Min appears to be a violent, usually has a short fuse and an intimidating person even though he means well. But in actuality, his aggressiveness is a front; he is actually quite innocent, naive and very clueless. Ju-Min also has awkward social skills due to a traumatic childhood. Since then, he became unable to properly communicate with people.

Despite appearing like a pessimistic cynical person, he is actually quite the contrary. Aside from being passive aggressive and violent, he is unpredictable and sometimes does not think before he speaks. He impulsively does what he pleases. He is honest and means well in everything that he does.

He is easily jealous and very protective of those he's close to, such as his younger sister, who he utterly adores and his older brother whom he respects.

Meat, barbeque.
Asian food (he likes to eat)
Animals (cats and penguins especially)
His little sister (if you ask, he'll say she's his favorite)

Dislikes: Hospitals
Anyone or anything that hurts those he cares about
Being alone
Being hurt and weak

Fears: Being left alone and being hated by others.

Skills: Photography
Martial Arts
Memorizing(He has photographic memory)
Multilingual
Planting

Last edited:
Are the characters (students especially) wearing their own clothes or is there a uniform/some kind of special outfit?

View attachment 119260

Name: Ju-Min Kang

Date of Birth: December 25

Sexuality: Demisexual

Schedule: A

Personality: Ju-Min appears to be a violent, usually has a short fuse and an intimidating person even though he means well. But in actuality, his aggressiveness is a front; he is actually quite innocent, naive and very clueless. Ju-Min also has awkward social skills due to a traumatic childhood. Since then, he became unable to properly communicate with people.

Despite appearing like a pessimistic cynical person, he is actually quite the contrary. Aside from being passive aggressive and violent, he is unpredictable and sometimes does not think before he speaks. He impulsively does what he pleases. He is honest and means well in everything that he does.

He is easily jealous and very protective of those he's close to, such as his younger sister, who he utterly adores and his older brother whom he respects.

Meat, barbeque.
Asian food (he likes to eat)
Animals (cats and penguins especially)
His little sister (if you ask, he'll say she's his favorite)
Art
Music

Dislikes: Hospitals
Anyone or anything that hurts those he cares about
Being alone
Being hurt and weak

Fears: Being left alone and being hated by others.

Skills: Photography
Martial Arts
Memorizing(He has photographic memory)
Multilingual
Planting
Perfect! Accepted.
Are the characters (students especially) wearing their own clothes or is there a uniform/some kind of special outfit?
No uniform! Their own clothes, and considering what happened before memory loss- which u don't know yet -it's their own style. The only thing specialized is the white bands.
If you are still accepting, I'd love to be a part of this.
Go right ahead and join! I'll be accepting people for quite a while.

Perfect! Accepted.

No uniform! Their own clothes, and considering what happened before memory loss- which u don't know yet -it's their own style. The only thing specialized is the white bands.

Go right ahead and join! I'll be accepting people for quite a while.
Thank you! Where should I start?

Thank you! Where should I start?
Go to the ic, which the link is in the OP, and have your characters thoughts on the situation when going to the auditorium and any questions they ask U!!

Status
Not open for further replies.