After the Last Age OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@RedArmyShogun, I know about Lloyd. But his name is spelled with an "i", not a "L".
That's because emp didn't confirm that with me and assumed it was an I and not me being lazy.

By that I mean, I gave him that part of the name kek.

Sorry? I don't know what kek means.

So...not mad?

Hmm? No, not at all, I was just correcting emps mistake.

You didn't capitalize it foo, so I'm stickin' with Ilyod.

Kids, stop fighting. Do I have to put you in your separate corners?

Kids, stop fighting. Do I have to put you in your separate corners?

You can't make me, you aren't my real General, though how is the ic coming along?

Last edited:
Was just about to try putting it together. I've been nervous because I've not had the best track record with managing RPs. Also trying to figure out how to narrate the scenario I want you waking up to. Have a few ideas...

Speaking of, @RedArmyShogun is your character a former security officer? Or...am I thinking of Emperor's character. Will have to double-check.

Edit: Okay, it was yours.

Yes, it was I, Dio, I mean Red all along.

Swords are cool.

@Quiet One I wasn't listed under anything, should I just follow one of the scenarios or...?

Forgot to add you. Sorry. You're with Mythy and QuiteContrary.

Fixed. Sorry.

• Thank You
Reactions: EmperorsChosen
@RedArmyShogun, are you going with the 5200 years or the estimated 25 for your post? Because it sounds like you know the extended time when at the moment only the patients (@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf, @QuiteContrary, and @EmperorsChosen) are aware of how much time has passed. For some reason yours wasn't wired to tell you.

So, is that everyone posted?

Tired after a long day, so will try to post tomorrow or Saturday, okay guys? You all did really good posts and I'm happy to see this moving.

Reactions: QuiteContrary