After the Last Age OOC

Well, I'm still waiting on a couple character sheets, so for now we're still open, yes.

Alrighty. On second thought though since you're all red stars, I'll leave you to it. Sorry for the trouble man.

Got caught up with work and family stuff, I forgot to tell you about it. I'll have it in a bit since I'm free for now.

@Undecidedly Echoing okay. Thank you for your interest.

@cassius. it's okay. I like to be told when stuff like that happens, but I understand RL gets in the way of that.

@Undecidedly Echoing okay. Thank you for your interest.

@cassius. it's okay. I like to be told when stuff like that happens, but I understand RL gets in the way of that.

Understood, I'll update you with stuff that may delay me. Again, sorry for that. Currently doing a back-read of the recent posts so that I can make sure I'm not making an exaggerated character.

Close to normal as possible. If you want to make him a little gene-modded, that'll be fine, but I'd kind of like it to be just as much a surprise to you as to the others.

Reactions: yasei no shika
@Kangutso well, with the exception of @Ur Degaton who's gone for former maintenance of the project, all the people put in stasis were basically spoiled rich kids. They don't have to act spoiled, but you need to have a lot of money to be put in a stasis project to wait out a World War. Think about what being rich in a futuristic world can offer you and how that might have shaped your personality and determined what you'd be good at. For example, @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf seems to have gone with a high-society athletic type who - judging by his swordsmanship and equestrian skills - came from a family who liked to keep old traditions alive. @QuiteContrary has firearm expertise, which - no political joke meant here - makes me think she came from a wealthy Republican family, but the interest in astronomy tells me she might have been more moderate than her parents.

These may not be what the players were going for, but do you get the point? Think about how who they were shaped what they can do. Just...make sure they don't have much of a memory about who they were.

Hmm... then perhaps it would be okay if, partially due to me liking the idea you had of Mythy's character, I made one who was a bit of an artisan? Specifically smithing/metalworking and woodcraft/carving?

@Kangutso, that could work. Everyone needs a hobby, and that'll give you some crafting skill in this new world.

@Kangutso, still waiting on character sheet. Not interested anymore? @All, should we forgo waiting and try starting this soon?

Was there a limit you had in mind before closing off signups? Was lookin to join if there's room.

I can have a sheet done tonight if you are still open.

@EmperorsChosen, @RedArmyShogun please, go ahead! I'll probably be closing signups after you guys then might need a while for the opening post, but after that...we should be able to start with the first...episode? Chapter? I'm still not sure what to call it. I want there to be a bunch of different missions, quests, and stories to keep things interesting, but don't know what to actually call them. Just a matter of choice, really.

Name: Noemi Mayr
Appearance:
nabioff.png
Personality: Reserved, well mannered, honest, aggressive, observant.
What You Remember: Military contingency orders, security protocol to the facility and operational proceadures to advanced weaponry and computer systems. She has faint memories of faceless figures in uniform, carrying on a tradition that has lasted centuries. Curiously recalls keycodes and how to pick locks, has a lingering sense of apprehension about most of the others in the facility.

Skills:
Computer and Weapons Systems Operator: While not skilled in mechanical devices as say Samuel, Noemi knows her way around electronic devices and advanced weapon systems, from electronic locks to Howitzers.

Lockpicking: Unless it's something amazingly complex, Noemi can use a pocket lockpick set or bobby pin to get into most simple locks.

Sewing: Surprisingly, or maybe not, her attention to detail and spry sense of touch makes her a natural with a needle and thread, while this pertains more to clothing it is possible for her to aid in the closing of wounds.

Last edited:
Name: Quinn Ilyod
Appearance:
SPg5xMl-pOk.jpg
Personality: Stoic, Critical, Eloquent, Empathetic, Sarcastic
What You Remember: Needles, knives, white cloth and tables of red. Quinn recalls vague locations and faceless figures of whom he feels he should be close to. Stress and anger accompany his thoughts regarding some of these figures, whereas others bring on emotions of hopelessness and fear. Like a dream, he knows these figures quite well, but he cannot answer how or why. Attempts at recall are only met with an emotional response and not a cognitive, much to his dismay.
Skills: Medical Aid, Surgery, Quick-thinker

Last edited:
Very cryptic memories. I like, but how do you pronounce that last name? It's Lloyd, but with an "I". I'm just curious on that part.

(Ill-ee-odd) I assume anyway. It was weird-looking so I ran with it lol.

Supposedly, one L is silent, it used to be a rather common male name.

1551214956107.png

@RedArmyShogun, I know about Lloyd. But his name is spelled with an "i", not a "L".