• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Understood.

Yeah. I been focusing on my own RP. With world building and lore. And I am about to start it up. And its demanding more of my attention than I thought it would.

I have 13 players as well and I am like, FUUUUUUUUUK

Sorry about the really late post. Been distracted with other stuff.

I would much prefer it if she was brought in through a post rather than being done off-screen.

If you would be so kind as to do one, I'd much appreciate that.

I would much prefer it if she was brought in through a post rather than being done off-screen.

If you would be so kind as to do one, I'd much appreciate that.
People have been waiting a while to get intro'd, and you took a while as it is for a reply, so I will have to decline on that. I apologize.​

Just a little patience, I will be getting everyone together soon.

If this is still going; got room for 1 more?

(just noticed it in the forum header)

Ummm...I hope you know the inside of the place is not built for cars to drive around in. Nevermind that it is violently shaking and not all together safe condition.

@TheTechnologicVampire

CoG5BIX.jpg

NAME: Nico Minoru
ALIAS: Real name, although sometimes referred to as 'Sister Grimm'.
PERSONALITY: This version of Nico Minoru has been recruited from a world other than Earth 616 and as such has not developed the leadership characteristics of that particular incarnation. Nonetheless, she shares much of the same emotional traits; primarily tendencies to cling unto others in anxious times and a certain terror regarding her own magical aptitude. Still, she has a certain moxie to her, as well as enough intelligence and resolve to rise to the occasion for the betterment of all.

Also, she's a high school kid. Pseudo-witty and sarcastic barbs to be expected.
POWERS: Nico Minoru's powers primarily stem from the magical Staff of One, which can be summoned from her body upon the drawing of her own blood. An incredibly versatile magical implement, it is capable of casting essentially any spell imaginable (short of raising the dead), but only - as per its namesake - once. A second attempt at the same spell will result in a potentially disastrous random effect, although varied vocabulary and language allows Nico to use similar effects multiple times. Aside from that are limitations of 'time' and 'space'; generally Nico's spells are impermanent (and even spells that cause mutilation are shown to reverse over time) and weaken over great distances.

Without the aid of the Staff of One, Nico Minoru has shown the capability of flight, telekinesis, and the ability to generate portals for transportation.

SKILLS:

- As evidenced by her Earth-616 incarnation, a latent but thus far untapped talent for leadership.
- About as much skills as the average high schooler. Not much at all.

BIOGRAPHY: Similar to her Earth-616 version, Nico Minoru is the daughter of - unknown to her - a pair of dark wizards that were part of the Pride, a group of supervillains. Discovering their hidden identity alongside other teenagers whose parents were also supervillains, Nico Minoru ran away alongside them, forming the Runaways. Eventually, upon the death of ex-boyfriend Alex Wilder, Nico Minoru would become the leader of the Runaways, and embark upon many an uncanny adventure.

Known for her aversion towards working with 'adults' (more specifically those that she deems to have agendas), she was leveraged into recruitment with the promise of the details of her friend Gertrude's death in Earth-616, so that she may stop it in her world.

@C.T.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers