~ Aedia ~

[MENTION=3422]Rainbow-Noodles[/MENTION] I would love to join but I;m kinda a lil bit confused...

[MENTION=2733]Jezzyboo[/MENTION]
Maybe I can help with your confusion. What are you confused about, Hun?

[MENTION=3422]Rainbow-Noodles[/MENTION] well... who's allowed to be princesses, and if you be someone who is not a princess... Do they really get a role, or is it mainly for the princesses? o:

[MENTION=2733]Jezzyboo[/MENTION]
Haha the princesses are already taken. ^^ they have the term "princess" before their name in the accepted character section. It's for everyone. The main story line is about the princesses getting back to the magical world but of course they'd come into contact with a LOT of other people along the way. The story continues in both worlds just as any other role play does with characters own stories that get wrapped in. ^^ So the main story is just given for a background. The other characters who come into play are given the choice to play how they want, converse with who they want, given the choice to stay in the story or not, be on whatever side they want to be, and most of all take the story where ever they lead it. I just provided the main story and how the story starts. The princesses decide if they take the crown, if they want their normal lives, who travels between worlds, and so on. :) all characters have their own parts in the story. It's their choice where they take it.

[MENTION=3422]Rainbow-Noodles[/MENTION] Welp, that's cool. Hahaha. If I can think of an interesting character by the end of today? I'll join.

@Jezzyboo
Aweee. Take all the time you need. I'd love to have you join us. ^^
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you for your interest in this grand adventure that's waiting to be laid out and played through.
Also, please tell all your friends.
Haha. We'd love to have other join. As they say, the more the merrier. :3

Two princesses? Sounds good to me! Hear that Alice?! We're the same person!

Haha it was actually Littles sis's idea. ^^

As long as there twins I'm happy ^.^

Uh huh... You didn't read did you. :P Haha It says as kids they were twins but as time passed and they grew older they didn't look anything like each other. :P

Aweee I just realized I deleted my own profiles. :x

Nope I didn't read... too busy stalking people ^.^

I been stalking you for a while now xD

Name: Denala Kanali Trepese
Appearance:
hellyea_zpsa5a257cd.jpg

Personality: She is secretive and stubborn but has a slight clumsy side that screams for an adventure. This leaves her being quite a dare devil, out spoken, and very tense when it comes to people. Denala can be easily angered by just the right people. With that noted, she is quite nice, open minded, and loves to meet new people.
Skills/Hobbies: Skate Boarding, Surfing, Breaking Rules, and Playing Acoustic Guitar
Native World: Modern

History: Denala was born into the military family that moved quite all over the place. Her father retired leaving them in Hawaii. After quite some time, Nala got two jobs and her family settled down with their own hobbies. Her father opened a surf shack as her mother opened a cafe bakery. Nala works in both getting paid as a regular worker. She is best friends with one of the princess.

Name: Aiden Sven Fresch
Appearance:
guy_zps5c1c1458.jpg

Personality: Highly defensive, Knowledgeable, complete worry-wort, and Blunt when it comes to the importance of the kingdom.
Skills/Hobbies: Sword Fighting, Cooking, and Martial Arts
Native World: Magical

History: Growing up alone in an orphanage, he was taken in the castle to study under the scholars and serve under the queen. Just like her own son, she showered him with love but he stuck with his duties. Now that the queen had passed, he was given the task to go to the other world to search for the princess. He still hadn't found out the princesses soul had split.

Red, he stalks me too... don't worry. ^^
Also can you change your age to 16 so you would be the same?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE <3

Name: Allen Wells
Appearance:

242912973623073656_n5ZmrpUX_b.jpg

Personality: Allen is very determined, sometimes impulsive and a bit nerdy. He will research something to the point of obsession and is sometimes rude to people who get in the way of his work.
Skills/Hobbies: Book smart, good reader, and good researcher
Native World: Modern

History: Allen has done research on Atlantis, UFOs, and other such paranormal things. But when he heard rumors of a magical world, he took it as a challenge and how researches about magical worlds extensively in order to unlock their secrets.

Well you may think you're stalking me. But in truth, I stalk you.
<------- See!

Oh yeah. I'll change it, no problem.

Well if I'm stalking you and your stalking me then were not going to go very far xD